Russ Bullock taking questions on Founders now.

948 replies to this topic

#101 Russ Bullock

President

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 909 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:14 AM

View PostJaxwen, on 19 June 2012 - 09:33 AM, said:

So if we have FOUR garage slots and we buy Legendary Founders package that FILLS UP FOUR garage slots.... how does that impact the quantity of mechs we can have in our garage? Thank you.

Anyone who buys a Founders Package whether Elite or legendary will still have 4 empty mech bay slots on top of the Mech's they get with Founders.

#102 Squire

• PipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 25 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:14 AM

View PostMiG77, on 19 June 2012 - 09:26 AM, said:

What is the speed of unladen sparrow? On serious note are founder mechs exactly same as normal starter mech (except that bonus you get)

the airspeed volocity of a unladen sparrow both african and european is roughly 36 mph.

and russ please tell what is the diffference between the founders mechs and standard mechs

#103 Freric

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 49 posts
  • LocationPlanet Liberty

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:15 AM

How long will the founders package be for sale?

#104 karmicthreat

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:16 AM

View PostRuss Bullock, on 19 June 2012 - 09:56 AM, said:

People saying this just arent realizing the value of the mechs. If you buy legendary you will have 4 prime variant mechs which means you already have the start on all 4 mech trees they are a part of.

The lifetime C-Bill booster on all 4 mechs means when your grinding C-Bills you will never not have a mech out of combat you can jump in with.

In short the values are like this

10$ a month on premium accounts and around 15$ value at least on the Founders Mech's which is 170$ value for the 120$

If the mech's dont mean this much to you then perhaps Elite is a better option for you.

I specifically didn't give you guys 120$ as opposed to 60$ specifically because 4 founders mechs really won't make much difference in the end game territory control part of the game. It feels like a rip off because you haven't even hit parity with the perceived value of the tier below it. For my 120$ you should be getting a minimum of 120$ in IGC and an extra month of premium. The extra mechs and tag are really only superfluous extras for many people.

#105 David Sortek

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3 posts

This happened to me also, what should I do now?

#106 Teralitha

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,188 posts

View PostRuss Bullock, on 19 June 2012 - 09:55 AM, said:

People saying this just arent realizing the value of the mechs. If you buy legendary you will have 4 prime variant mechs which means you already have the start on all 4 mech trees they are a part of. The lifetime C-Bill booster on all 4 mechs means when your grinding C-Bills you will never not have a mech out of combat you can jump in with. In short the values are like this 10$ a month on premium accounts and around 15$ value at least on the Founders Mech's which is 170$ value for the 120$ If the mech's dont mean this much to you then perhaps Elite is a better option for you.

You are correct, we do not understand what a "mech tree" is. Can you elaborate?

#107 Morrey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 108 posts
  • LocationRecruiting: rtguard.guildlaunch.com

Just bought the Legendary Pac.
I'm a travel agent and will be leading a group for the whole month of September.
Is there any way to freeze may Premium Acct?

Morrey

#108 Shadowmoss

Rookie

• 1 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:17 AM

That's done, now the waiting.

#109 1stStrike86

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 102 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:17 AM

I would like to know for how long I'll be able to upgrade my Elite pack to Legendary

edit: nah...nvm...worked ^^

Edited by 1stStrike86, 19 June 2012 - 10:19 AM.

#110 Vidkun

Rookie

• 7 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:18 AM

Some type of confirmation of my purchase would be nice...other than seeing it on my forum posts that is.

Edited by Vidkun, 19 June 2012 - 10:19 AM.

#111 Crazy Canuck

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 152 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Will there be an option for the Elite pkg consumers, to change the choice of mech, pre-launch, if they are fortunate enough to be invited to beta and find they prefer a different mech? Or if they simply change their mind?

Thanks

STOP READING ANY FURTHER........SAVE YOURSELF THE HEAVY READ

Compilation of this threads Q & A can be found here:

http://mwomercs.com/...qa-compilation/

Edited by Crazy Canuck, 20 June 2012 - 02:49 AM.

#112 Sauron

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 77 posts
  • LocationMordor, NJ

View PostRuss Bullock, on 19 June 2012 - 10:14 AM, said:

Anyone who buys a Founders Package whether Elite or legendary will still have 4 empty mech bay slots on top of the Mech's they get with Founders.

Thank you and that is truly, AWESOME! <evil grin>

#113 Gouty

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 103 posts

What's it like in the office today? :angry:

#114 Russ Bullock

President

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 909 posts

View Postakito, on 19 June 2012 - 09:34 AM, said:

First off, both myself and my wife will get at the very least Elite, I do appreciate the legendary I have one question the elite and the veteran gives the player an additional $20 for their purchase, will this be adjusted for the legendary?

No the legendary gets 3 extra mechs and 1 more month of Premium and your name in the credits. The mechs are a big value and the package is for those that really want the extra founders mechs more than anything.

#115 Arch Angel 09

• PipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • 80 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:19 AM

Hi Russ. Thanks for taking our questions. I purchased the elite founders package and want to know if it is possible to upgrade to legendary before aug 7th? I just wasn't expecting double or i would have budgeted. looking forward to a great game!

#116 Chuckie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,738 posts
  • LocationHell if I don't change my ways

So now that you have been able to take our money (And from the lag on the site I would say its going quite well, too well even)

I have only one question:

Posted Image

or

Posted Image

#117 Xenodraken

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 133 posts
  • LocationCanada - no not in an igloo O.o

im guessing the time frame these are up for, are gonna be one of them things that cant be answered rifght now.. so i will ask to make it at least a week or two lol.. I'm getting that legendary pack hands down :angry:

#118 Avarik

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:20 AM

Are you planning to add more variants of Premium mechs, similar to those that were included in the Founder packages?

#119 LogicalTightRope

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 146 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina, USA

If I buy an elite package and wish to upgrade to Lenendary, can I do that? Will I have to pay the full $120 or the $60 difference?

#120 Hypernaut

• PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationGermany

How do Founder Mech Bonus and Premium Account bonus on IG credits stack:

1,25+1,50=1,75 OR 1,25x1,50=1,875 ???

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users