Russ Bullock taking questions on Founders now.

948 replies to this topic

#21 Jaxwen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 162 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:33 AM

So if we have FOUR garage slots and we buy Legendary Founders package that FILLS UP FOUR garage slots.... how does that impact the quantity of mechs we can have in our garage? Thank you.

#22 Shadowscythe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 484 posts
  • LocationAt home, USA

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:33 AM

Can we change our mech choice before aug 7?
Can we upgrade from one pack to another before aug 7?

#23 akito

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 20 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:34 AM

First off, both myself and my wife will get at the very least Elite, I do appreciate the legendary I have one question

the elite and the veteran gives the player an additional $20 for their purchase, will this be adjusted for the legendary?

#24 Russ Bullock

President

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 909 posts

View PostSeth, on 19 June 2012 - 09:25 AM, said:

How are the 'Mechs different from the 'Mechs already ingame other than the fact that they earn more XP and Cbills? (I'm thinking hardpoint wise)

Yes the hard point are the same. Less unique but this also means that they will take the place of the prime variant in the Mech trees so you will already be on your way with that path.

Also for clarity it is a C-Bill booster not XP

Premium account gives a boost to both but the Mech gives a boost to C-Bills.

Trust me over a lifetime of the product this is a really powerfull thing.

#25 Xune

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 810 posts
  • LocationGermany

When will be able to buy the founder packages. Neither credit card nor paypall works. Neither Opera, Mozila, Internet explorer or firefox seem to work (if it could be becouse of a browser error)

#26 Russ Bullock

President

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 909 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:35 AM

View PostTorban, on 19 June 2012 - 09:28 AM, said:

When will you stop declining my credit card information and let me buy it?

sorry we are getting pounded I couldnt say for sure, give it a couple hours and if you still have problems let us know.

#27 JadePanther

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 967 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:36 AM

having to choose your founders mech on a pre-order is a kind of gamble at best isnt it.. without the battle experience in the current gameplay model the decision is somewhat of a blind one, with only drawing on past games experience. this is a new step in the model of gameplay and the game engine, whos to say we decide we dont like our choice..

1. will you guys allow us to be able to make a change in our choice later?

2 . Couldn't have u guys given us an in-game redeemable option to choose our founders mech later after we had some battle time in?

#28 Joe Kid

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 205 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:37 AM

Who can we direct our billing questions to. Two of cards was declined and paypal. Now looking in my account I have been billed three separate times, and still do not have a confirmation.

#29 Brinxter

• PipPip
  • 37 posts

Could i buy multiple Elite packages if i wanted to?
Two times Elite seems to be a much more bang for buck then one Legendary package?

#30 Russ Bullock

President

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 909 posts

View PostGendou, on 19 June 2012 - 09:24 AM, said:

Are the Founders 'Mechs customizable?

Yes that is the other good news that they are the Prime Variants they not only take up that position in the Mech Trees for you to work on but they remain fully customizable in the Mechlab.

#31 Xenodraken

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 133 posts
  • LocationCanada - no not in an igloo O.o

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:49 AM

how long do we have to get these packs??

#32 xti

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 138 posts
  • LocationGermany (Pfalz)

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:52 AM

what about the press packs mentioned some days ago - i really really would love to see some new ingame footage, so when can we expect some new battle loaded videos to drool over ?
best regards

#33 Halfbot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationFort Bragg, NC

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:53 AM

If we bought the elite, will be able to upgrade to the legendary within the next couple of weeks. Or do we need to start from scratch and just buy again?

#34 Testien Surepath

• PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

how much is the c-bill boost?

#35 VorpalPuppet

Rookie

• 3 posts

Purchased Legendary but I haven't received any confirmation nor can I see anything in my profile to indicate it was successful? How do I find out?

#36 Cid Slayer

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 49 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:54 AM

Do you know which variants the mechs are?

If they take up the 'prime' slot then does that mean we lose out on choosing an alternative variant?

#37 Russ Bullock

President

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 909 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:55 AM

View Post00dlez, on 19 June 2012 - 09:27 AM, said:

Lengendary Package was disappointing from a value stand point....

People saying this just arent realizing the value of the mechs. If you buy legendary you will have 4 prime variant mechs which means you already have the start on all 4 mech trees they are a part of.

The lifetime C-Bill booster on all 4 mechs means when your grinding C-Bills you will never not have a mech out of combat you can jump in with.

In short the values are like this

10$ a month on premium accounts and around 15$ value at least on the Founders Mech's which is 170$ value for the 120$

If the mech's dont mean this much to you then perhaps Elite is a better option for you.

#38 Testien Surepath

• PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

How much is the c-bill boost?

#39 Russ Bullock

President

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 909 posts

View Post00dlez, on 19 June 2012 - 09:27 AM, said:

Lengendary Package was disappointing from a value stand point....

People saying this just arent realizing the value of the mechs. If you buy legendary you will have 4 prime variant mechs which means you already have the start on all 4 mech trees they are a part of.

The lifetime C-Bill booster on all 4 mechs means when your grinding C-Bills you will never not have a mech out of combat you can jump in with.

In short the values are like this

10$ a month on premium accounts and around 15$ value at least on the Founders Mech's which is 170$ value for the 120$

If the mech's dont mean this much to you then perhaps Elite is a better option for you.

#40 Throki

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:56 AM

How long will you offer the Founders Packages? Still not sure if / what to get. :-)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users