Clan Wolf Recruiting - Www.cwdg.us

255 replies to this topic

#21 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:18 PM

Yeah the second choice there looks really good...probably end up being something like that.

#22 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 17 March 2014 - 09:41 PM

Just finished the new website graphics and home page music...MW2 fans should visit the home page to "reminisce"...Mechanised did a great job on the graphics and the new home page music is quite fitting.

Edited by Gyrok, 17 March 2014 - 09:48 PM.

#23 shaytalis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 271 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:45 AM

Hmmmm. What times do you folks usually play?

#24 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:40 AM

We typically have people on at various times...what times do you typically play?

#25 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:50 PM

Come join us for 12 mans on Friday and Saturday evenings!

#26 razor31

• PipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 31 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:51 AM

If anyone is looking for a competitive group focused on 12 mans and the upcoming community warfare, delta galaxy of clan wolf is what you want to join. These are the main focus of the clan and have been really successful since our formation. We have a strong ties with the clan community and are always looking for more pilots. Fell free to jump on our website www.cwdg.us and check us out. If you like what you see there is a TS link to our TS jump in and give us a shout.

#27 Mechanised

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 06:56 AM

Thank you Gyrok... was my pleasure ..

#28 Hot Kid

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 April 2014 - 03:30 AM

Thx guys, just dropped with your Xphoenix and he TKed in our starting zone. You must be a funny bunch and i would love to join you....

Edited by Hot Kid, 02 April 2014 - 04:10 AM.

#29 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 12:49 PM

They were most likely having a zellbrigen duel...we occasionally train under such conditions...hop on the website and check out our teamspeak.

#30 Hot Kid

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 April 2014 - 10:27 PM

View PostGyrok, on 02 April 2014 - 12:49 PM, said:

They were most likely having a zellbrigen duel...we occasionally train under such conditions...hop on the website and check out our teamspeak.

Oh! Okay!

So he was duelling with me by shooting me in my back in the first 30 seconds of the game without a word?

Then i'm sorry. Next time i will be ready for a duel...

#31 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:09 AM

Under such circumstances, I would assume he was alt-tabbed out onto another screen and when he clicked back in his weapon groups likely discharged incidentally.

Such occurrences do happen from time to time. I apologize for any confusion, XPhoenix works from home as an IT admin and is often alt-tabbed out checking on things while the loading screen is up.

EDIT: I, personally, was TKed by 2 separate PUGs last night who evidently thought it was easier to shoot through my back to hit the enemy I was engaged with rather than to side step me and shoot the enemy as well.

Edited by Gyrok, 03 April 2014 - 08:11 AM.

#32 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 12:43 PM

Keep your eyes peeled for an upcoming tournament!

#33 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:55 PM

Upcoming Trial of Blood Right beginning on 18 APR 2014.

Edited by Gyrok, 05 April 2014 - 12:56 PM.

#34 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 03:00 PM

Upcoming 12 man tournament 26 April 2014 @ 12 pm US CDT.

#35 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:25 AM

Come join us for 12 man drops on Friday and Saturday nights! We had a great time with Clan Smoke Jaguar last weekend!

#36 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:16 PM

Clan Wolf Delta Galaxy had a great showing in the Steiner hub 4 man tournament...results are still under review, but we finished at minimum second place in Skirmish!

#37 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 08:11 PM

We enjoyed coordinating with the Smoke Jaguars and Nova Cats with trials last night, congratulations to the new warriors

#38 Summon3r

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts
  • Locationowning in sommet non meta

Posted 26 April 2014 - 10:08 AM

after reviewing your website (which is very nice) I am very interested in CWDG. Do you guys have play time requirements? Im a single Dad and work as a firefighter so my time is rather limited in the PST zone, usually on in the evening. Looking for a competitive group that likes to win.... btw that video you have posted on your main page is absolutely epic!! Thx Summon3r

#39 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:39 PM

Negative, you are welcome to join us, we have some more active and some less active. We can utilize you in whatever time frame you have available.

#40 Summon3r

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts
  • Locationowning in sommet non meta

Posted 27 April 2014 - 06:16 PM

View PostGyrok, on 26 April 2014 - 06:39 PM, said:

Negative, you are welcome to join us, we have some more active and some less active. We can utilize you in whatever time frame you have available.

Hi Gyrok, filled out application and hung out on TS for a bit tonight didnt see anyone though. I will get on in the afternoon tomorrow and hopefully find some peeps to drop with.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users