- - - - -

Mech Stats In Store?

4 replies to this topic

#1 Fatal25

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 120 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:39 PM

This is my first day playing and got the one day free premium. When I go to the store to buy a mech with C-Bills there are several versions of the same mechs with different designations. How do I see what default equipment is on each mech? I click on the mech and expect to see the loadout to the right, but nothing appears. Am I missing something?

Also, what is the( C ) designation next to the mechs. For example the bundled assault mech for 45% off has a ( C ) next to the Atlas version. Thanks.

Edited by Fatal25, 25 February 2014 - 08:41 PM.

#2 Alaskan Nobody

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:44 PM

View PostFatal25, on 25 February 2014 - 08:39 PM, said:

This is my first day playing and got the one day free premium. When I go to the store to buy a mech with C-Bills there are several versions of the same mechs with different designations. How do I see what default equipment is on each mech? I click on the mech and expect to see the loadout to the right, but nothing appears. Am I missing something?

Also, what is the( C ) designation next to the mechs. For example the bundled assault mech for 45% off has a ( C ) next to the Atlas version. Thanks.

For the first bit: go to your mechlab, in the upper left there is a toggle, from "owned" to "purchasable"
That will pull up all the chassis you can buy, and hovering over them will give you some of the stats
For more stats visit Smurfy

The (C) designation stands for Champion - they are the same as the non-(C) equivalents (IE CN9-A and CN9-A(C) are the same chassis) but (C) mechs come pre-upgraded (near-meta loadouts) and with a life-time 10% XP boost

(C) mechs can also only be purchased for MC (Real money equivalent) whereas the non-(C) variants can be bought for MC OR Cbills.

#3 Fatal25

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 120 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:51 PM

Thanks a ton. The devs certainly need to explain the whole process better somewhere. Ive read a lot of posts about confused players WANTING to buy stuff with real money but don't understand the process. Its almost like they want it to be a mystery. Odd.

#4 Alaskan Nobody

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:13 PM

View PostFatal25, on 25 February 2014 - 08:51 PM, said:

The devs certainly need to explain the whole process better somewhere.

Updates and fixes are presumably incoming.

I've been starting to study what all goes into the creation of a functioning UI, and it is reminding me (painfully!) of a class I took in middle-school (I had to write up instructions on how to make a sandwich that could not be misunderstood - a lot harder than it sounds, and it sounded pretty hard to begin with)

Having said that - this one could be much better yes, and we can only hope those fixes come soon. B)

#5 MavRCK

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,375 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationMontreal - Vancouver

Posted 25 February 2014 - 10:39 PM

Btw, don't buy basic mechs for MC... use cbills.. it's better to spend money on premium time and mech bays and farm cbills before buying a basic mech... if you are buying hero mechs then wait for a sale.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users