- - - - -

How Do I Buy A Bundle?

5 replies to this topic

#1 Fatal25

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 120 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:15 PM

I am interested in buying the assault bundle for 45% off, but how do I buy it for 5,200 points? Do I have to buy the points then the bundle will become available? Also, once I buy the mech can I use the C-Bills i got from playing to buy more weapons and equipment to swap out on my new mech? I started playing Mechwarrior almost 30 years ago when it was pen and paper and I would love to put some of that old school knowledge to the test B)

#2 bayoucowboy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 186 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:23 PM

Yes, you have to buy the MC for your account first, then you can buy the bundles. Your first 25 matches give you a cadet bonus for chills, you should have enough for another mech by then. To pre-buy the clan mech for June, you have to purchase desperately on the website. Best to use any extra MC for more bays. See you on the battlefield

#3 Alaskan Nobody

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:23 PM

MC can be bought here
Then you can use it to buy the bundle.

Once you own the mech, you can spend Cbills to buy more equipment.

(creating your own builds is one of the joys of the game - just like TT, but with hardpoint limits to give each chassis more flavor)

#4 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:28 PM

The points (also known as ) is purchased through the website at the button at the top.

You can get the mech (Atlas RS champion) by itself for 4,685 . But this is the mech without the cockpit decorations or premium time (which enhances the speed of and XP earnings by 50%).

There's also the Heavy Metal hero mech on a flash sale for 50% off ( 3,375 ). You'd have to earn the funds to outfit it better (unlike the Atlas champion). Hero mechs come with a permanent 30% earning boost.

Cbills also known as are the only way to buy equipment for your mech.

This is not actually tutorial but it's the only video I have where I'm tearing apart and rebuilding a mech with the new user interface. So if you don't mind minor language, hopefully it'll help you. Link. Covers engine swapping, armor allocation, heatsinks, changing weapons, loading ammo, etc.

Edited by Koniving, 25 February 2014 - 09:44 PM.

#5 M3Theus

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:33 AM

so the question remains....
where do you buy the bundle?
i see the mech to buy in the mechlab, but no bundle to buy....

aha.... found it...
i should have used the "store" button to completly switch to the store....
so with ui 2.0 you can buy things at three driffeent points....
but sell only on an other different point.

well...

Edited by M3Theus, 26 February 2014 - 04:38 AM.

#6 Tuann

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 203 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard, with a beer, chocolate and waffles

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:06 AM

u buy the bundle in the STORE tab of your MW client.
U can choose to buy multiple items, including the Bundles. Just look at your left screen side.
Again, as said, first buy MC, then go to your client and buy the bundle in the store.

have fun and see you online !

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users