65 replies to this topic

#61 Xeno Phalcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 2,461 posts
  • LocationEvening Ladies

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:08 AM

View PostKarl Streiger, on 13 March 2014 - 05:16 AM, said:

Next to that the the 7K as a hunter killer - while the griffin may perform better - the extreme arc for the torso and the twist speed make them more deadly.

Griffins actually can twist further, but wolverines can tilt further up/down.

#62 Dawnstealer

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBlack Earth

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:59 AM

When's my Misery's weapons going to reflect what I'm carrying? Oh! Or a Hatchetman. I'd take a Hatchetman over a Misery/Stalker visual update any day.

And a Zeus.

...And a King Crab.

...And a cure for the emptiness I experience for not having a King Crab. :D

View PostGrendel408, on 12 March 2014 - 04:30 PM, said:

I gotta admit... from using the Griffin to Wolverine is a drastic change. But going from one Mech to another is like that... the Wolverine is a very versatile Mech as it can stuff a 360 rated engine in it, albeit leaving little room to add-on weapons, but watching a Wolverine run over 100kph is a sweet thing! ;)

Totally this. When I'm running mine with its Streak loadout, seeing the panic in the attempting-to-retreat Light as you run them down at 116kph is just so rewarding.

Edited by Dawnstealer, 13 March 2014 - 08:48 AM.

#63 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:26 AM

Favorite 7K Build: 2xERLL or ERLL + LPL with 3xSRM4 + XL300, and JJs. Quite nasty...if anything is stupid enough to ignore you for very long...they die quickly...

#64 Grendel408

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,611 posts
  • LocationBay Area, California

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:47 AM

Lately I've been running my Wolverines with these... 6R: 2 AC/5, 1 ML, BAP, DHS, Endo, 300XL... 6K: 2 ER PPC, 1 MPL, BAP, Endo, 300XL... 7K: 2 ER LL, 1 ML, DHS, Endo, 360XL... awesome Mechs!

#65 Toadkillerdog

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 178 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 04:20 AM

PGI, any chance of you guys going back to the old system of announcing the mech schedules ahead of time? While we all may question your dates when it comes to large features like CW and such, there really isn't much doubt when you say a mech will be released. So far, you guys have been on the ball with mechs and maps, only putting in slight changes to the schedule if absolutely necessary. Overall, this means we'd be thankful if you announced the mechs beforehand, and any whining you'd see would either be people that wanted a specific mech or those forum lurkers that hate the game and just come on here to hurl insults.

#66 AllOuttaBubbleGum

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 157 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 07:39 AM

View PostGrendel408, on 13 March 2014 - 09:47 AM, said:

Lately I've been running my Wolverines with these... 6R: 2 AC/5, 1 ML, BAP, DHS, Endo, 300XL... 6K: 2 ER PPC, 1 MPL, BAP, Endo, 300XL... 7K: 2 ER LL, 1 ML, DHS, Endo, 360XL... awesome Mechs!
so no streaks???

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users