- - - - -

How Do I Change Modules, Guns And Such

4 replies to this topic

#1 Nostalgia

Rookie

• 3 posts
  • LocationVirginia beach, Virginia

Posted 23 March 2014 - 06:43 AM

I just downloaded the new patch. Now i am trying to pimp out my jagermech DD, and so far am unable to remove modules, guns and the like. Switching regular armor with ferro, and such.

I thank you in advance for help, and have fire extiguisher, and blanket ready to withstand the trolls who wish to flame.

#2 Suicidal Baby

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 06:53 AM

checkout = save
click and drag off items to remove them
armor types, double heat sinks and Artemis are in upgrades from the panel on the left.

#3 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 23 March 2014 - 06:58 AM

I'd start with this video:

Edited by Redshift2k5, 23 March 2014 - 06:59 AM.

#4 Katus

• PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationTucson AZ

Posted 23 March 2014 - 07:02 AM

The Mechlab in UI 2.0 leaves a lot to be desired. It is not nearly as intuitive as the previous version. Hopefully when they implement the Smurfy UI into Mechlab it will be better.
Okay, to answer your questions as best as I can..

Go to the Mechlab tab up on top. It will then just below that pick “Owned Mechs” then scroll down to your DD. Below the picture of your DD will be a tab that says configure. Click that.

Then look at the left side of the screen there will be a bunch of options. Pick the tab for modules. To install an owned module simply click equip, or grab and drag it over to the empty slot on the right of the screen. When you are done picking your modules go to the bottom left of the screen where it says check out and click that.

To remove a module simply grab it out of the slot drag it all the way out of the box and drop. Then you will need to click check out again.

For weapons and equipment you do the same drag it out of the slot and drop then click check out. You don’t need to do this with each item, you can do your whole config then click check out.

Also, at the bottom of the options there is an option to Strip Mech. If you click that you can strip weapons/equipment, armor and modules from the Mech.

Again you will have to click check out before moving on to other things.

Hope this helps.

#5 Nostalgia

Rookie

• 3 posts
  • LocationVirginia beach, Virginia

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:21 PM

Thank you all for the help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users