#301 BLOOD WOLF

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 6,368 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:48 PM

View PostRoadbeer, on 04 April 2014 - 09:42 PM, said:

There are no benefits, I have to go use 3rd party software to find a match, and I receive no reward for dropping in those matches.

Sweet baby jebus am I sick of trying to get that through your head

We can say shit and bullshit now

If its a private premium match i would have to assume you and or up to 23 other people would already have a time appointed.

just to take note, the free PM's will work as any other launch

What type of Reward are you guys so worried about? C-bills and EXP?, that is such a small matter. It's not as if you will be using this all the time.

Edited by BLOOD WOLF, 04 April 2014 - 09:51 PM.

#302 Roland

• 8,260 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:52 PM

View PostBLOOD WOLF, on 04 April 2014 - 09:48 PM, said:

If its a private premium match i would have to assume you and or up to 23 other people would already have a time appointed.

I'm not sure how this is so hard to understand, but the PROBLEM is that it requires you to do exactly what you describe here... have some kind of preappointed time you all want to get together to fight.

That's why private matches don't actually WORK for letting groups between 5-11 people play.

People want to have like 5-11 people around, and just be able to play, without having some prearranged thing set up.

Imagine if you had to PM 23 other people every time you wanted to play a match solo. That'd be pretty cool, right?

#303 Craig Steele

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,106 posts
  • LocationCSR Mountbatton awaiting clearance for tactical deployment

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:53 PM

View PostRoland, on 04 April 2014 - 09:32 PM, said:

They aren't bringing games back for 5-11 man teams. People who don't understand the issue may be under the mistaken impression that the solutions they have offered will address the problems that prevent the majority of teams from playing the game, but those "solutions" do not solve anything. (1)

If I had to guess, I'd peg it at around 8-12 months from now. Normally, I'd expect the clan release to create a significant jump in players, but given that they've alienated so much of the core battletech/mechwarrior fanbase, I think they're finding that the clans are generating less than stellar sales... You know why? Because while the clans are a really big deal to folks who love battletech and mechwarrior, the "casuals" that PGI is fumbling to try to attract with stuff like 3PV could give not one holyfuck about space {Godwin's Law} invading the inner sphere. The clans mean absolutely nothing to them.. and given those are the folks who PGI has apparently abandoned is foundation for, they will without question realize that they will earn very little money from the major event that they had banked on. Although, given absolutely no community warfare exists AT ALL, the "invasion of the clans" really means nothing, and is just a mech sale... which is apparently all PGI does these days.

So yeah, I'm guessing 8-12 months of limping along before it just collapses. (2)

What's more? I predict that in 4-6 months, maybe less, YOU will join us on the darkside... because all us criticizing PGI today were the white knights of yesterday. Like you, we all thought that positive thinking and hope and rainbows would inevitably turn things around... and it never did. And that hope you're clinging to now will turn into pure bitterness. The more hope you have, the more bitter you're gonna be when you finally realize how futile it is.

We've all been where you are, dude... and you're gonna be where we are in a few months.

Every sith was once a jedi. We'll be waiting for you on the darkside.

Just kidding, we'll be playing other games by then.

(1) Have you tried them? You might be right, I would just like people to have a view based on substance instead of scaremongering. If you have tried them out and they are poor then so be it, please share with your experience and what went wrong.

(2) Awww, you gone all general on me now :). I thought you were going to label a date :)

#304 Roadbeer

• Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:53 PM

What type of Reward are you guys so worried about? C-bills and EXP?, that is such a small matter. It's not as if you will be using this all the time.

Sure, it's a small matter to you, you're not the one being penalized for wanting to play with your friends.

Yeah, I'm done talking to you about this, I've had the same discussion with you in another thread about the same thing, and you were just as dismissive then.

I swear it's like masturbating with a cheesegrater

#305 Roland

• 8,260 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:55 PM

View PostCraig Steele, on 04 April 2014 - 09:53 PM, said:

(1) Have you tried them? You might be right, I would just like people to have a view based on substance instead of scaremongering. If you have tried them out and they are poor then so be it, please share with your experience and what went wrong.

Dude, I can tell based upon what PGI has stated that it will not solve the issues that my team, or other teams, have had for the past 2 years.

See, we get 4 guys on, and then a 5th shows up.. and it all goes to crap. We just want to casually play together most of the time, and we can't. Private matches won't let us do that.

View PostCraig Steele, on 04 April 2014 - 09:53 PM, said:

(2) Awww, you gone all general on me now :). I thought you were going to label a date :)

Well, maybe when you lose faith and join the darkside it'll be closer to the end so you can pick a more exact date.

#306 BLOOD WOLF

• The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 6,368 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:56 PM

View PostRoadbeer, on 04 April 2014 - 09:53 PM, said:

Sure, it's a small matter to you, you're not the one being penalized for wanting to play with your friends.

Yeah, I'm done talking to you about this, I've had the same discussion with you in another thread about the same thing, and you were just as dismissive then.

you know how many i have in clanwofteamspeak dropping right now, 8. we have 8+9 if i joined in. Why do you keep thinking i dont group? why this assumption that i always play solo? and this is just a slow day+the new guys coming in, not to mention its the weekend(eastern standard time), so today will be busy

I am as much dismissive as your are rude, and by the way nice assumptions man.

Edited by BLOOD WOLF, 04 April 2014 - 09:59 PM.

#307 Roland

• 8,260 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:57 PM

View PostBLOOD WOLF, on 04 April 2014 - 09:56 PM, said:

you know how many i have in clanwofl teamspeak dropping right now, 8. we have 8+9 if i joined in. Why do you keep thinking i dont group? why this assumption that i always play solo?

Man, wouldn't it be awesome if you guys could actually play together?

#308 Randalf Yorgen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts
  • Locationwith in 3m of the exposed Arcons rear ct

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:59 PM

View PostRoland, on 04 April 2014 - 09:57 PM, said:

Man, wouldn't it be awesome if you guys could actually play together?

exactly, but they can't see what they are saying because they are talking to fast to hear themselves. :)

(Yes I wrote it that way on purpose)

#309 Roadbeer

• Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:00 PM

View PostBLOOD WOLF, on 04 April 2014 - 09:56 PM, said:

you know how many i have in clanwofteamspeak dropping right now, 8. we have 8+9 if i joined in. Why do you keep thinking i dont group? why this assumption that i always play solo? and this is just a slow day+the new guys coming in, not to mention its the weekend(eastern standard time), so today will be busy

Nice assumptions man.

You act like a soulless PUG.

#310 Randalf Yorgen

• 1,026 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:02 PM

27 in the Marik MWO TS server right now with a few in the "Other Games" section. Two of the twelve man teams left about 30 min ago. crap it's late here.

#311 BLOOD WOLF

• The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 6,368 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:03 PM

View PostRoadbeer, on 04 April 2014 - 10:00 PM, said:

You act like a soulless PUG.

:) when the clans come, i will fly the wolf's banner, and i will solo no more.

I do dislike the lone wolf sig.

Edited by BLOOD WOLF, 04 April 2014 - 10:05 PM.

#312 Craig Steele

• 2,106 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:19 PM

View PostRandalf Yorgen, on 04 April 2014 - 09:48 PM, said:

* And thet is where you are completely wrong, Lifes Lessons, you may know then as lessons learned, will change your perspective but first you need to experience them.

**Fried Baloney is best, with a side of Bacon. HOWEVER, if you would actually try to put yourself in anyone elses shoes to try and see where they are coming from I think you would change your tune. However I suspect you are just maintaining your closed mindedness simply because you think you know better. I remember being that young, I suggest you keep you head down should you ever get deployed because it's pretty swollen.

***It IS the same game, as was posted earlier, It used to be that way but it was taken out temporarily for adjustments, and that was almost 2 years ago. Another reason it's the same game, any pug who wants to can group up with 3 friends and drop, that tool is in the game, the difference is we group players also use a third party voip system, but so could any pug if they took the time to down load it and made even the smallest effort to be sociable. Because of that you playing as a pug or dropping in a group of 4 or less is your choice. For us, it's all we were left with and now if we want anything more we are going to have to pay out real money to get it.

**** Better, yes, but something that everyone can have the option to play for free but seperated by a SOLO/GROUP loading que. It's not rocket science.

***** So it's ok for us to be forced to play your style of game but it's not ok for us to play ours without a monitary penalty... Nice one. Like I said, keep your head down over there.

****** You are defending YOUR amendments pretty hard, throwing up a total bulwark to keep any ideas or sugestions that you might be way off the mark out. You have refused to take any of the opertunities to actually put yourself in someone elses shoes and see it from their point of view. Yes you would actually have to use a third party VOIP and you would have to go and be friendly on one of the third party VOIP servers out there and yes you would have to join with several group to find one that you fit with. Until you have done that there is no way you have taken one step in someone elses shoes but thanks to PGI EVERYONE here HAS walked miles upon miles in yours already.

You are using passion to defend your amendments, even if it's not actually coming out on the page in colourful words that passion is still there. You are trying to present yourself as being apart from the flamewars in this thread but because you refuse to walk in someone elses shoes you are the one causing the flamewars. Everyone who has posted here is very passionate as well and rightly so. Your failure to see how things are actually unfair with PGI's plan is the same problem that PGI is suffering right now as well. You're going to cut your nose off to spite your face.

Again I say Hi there Mudhutt.

OK well, suffice to say your assumption about who I am and where I have been are miles away from reality. You should be able to tell from my language and grammar that I am not some 13 year old in my mums basement. I don't need a lesson from the internet community on 'life'. And I certainly don't need tactical advice from you thanks very much.

But broadly I can take the same tune as you and cite your dogmatic stubborness to review your own position as equal to the assertions you make about mine. Your argument cuts both ways right? So we'll clearly make progress on that basis won't we. Oh no, I remember. I'm not entitled to have a different view nor am I entitled to ask people to substantiate their view with some substance. I just need to accept that I am wrong and fall into line even if there is no compelling reason to? Wait, shouldn't that equally apply to others?

Given you clearly have not read the full thread to be able to summarise my 'position' so erronously, I shall reiterate some key points.

I like playing in teams, and in recent times its been more team play than solo. I would like some improvements to team play such that some of my closer friends and I can play together. I think some of the proposed amendments are step in the right direction towards the type of game I would like to play.

I think team play is more fun than solo pugging

My point raised initially in this thread was that the amendments proposed are being criticised without any substantiation. Some people were making baseless insinuations to flame the amendments.

Far from being "closed minded", I am trying to get people to think objectivily about the subject matter. Do I need to put myself in anyone elses shoes? well I think I am putting myself in the solo PUG's shoes OK, but if you want to correct me from your extensive experience solo PUGGIng I am happy to hear your thoughts.

But sure, the argument has already been made that my opinion is worthless because I am not a Founder. My response is the same. If 'time in the game' is your measure of worth, the Devs have more time than you so deal with it, they outrank you by your own measure. Or we can discuss like grown up adults respectful of everyones opinion. I'll leave that door open for you if you want to have a mature and respectful discussion.

You fail to see that your personal opinion on what is "fair" is not shared by everyone else in the world and other people may have a different opinion than yours. Your unwillingness to substantiate your assumptions about how much PGI are 'suffering' does not help your case either.

View PostRoadbeer, on 04 April 2014 - 09:53 PM, said:

Ouch?

#313 Craig Steele

• 2,106 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:31 PM

View PostRoland, on 04 April 2014 - 09:55 PM, said:

See, we get 4 guys on, and then a 5th shows up.. and it all goes to crap. We just want to casually play together most of the time, and we can't. Private matches won't let us do that. (1)

Well, maybe when you lose faith and join the darkside it'll be closer to the end so you can pick a more exact date. (2)

(1) Same boat, except we are 4 - 7, but I still think Private matches might be a step in the right direction once they get here. I'm going to try anyway. At least we can all join together.

(2) Pffft, thats like saying you picked the winning horse when it comes around the last bend all 100 meters in front. You can't make a bet then :)

#314 BLOOD WOLF

• The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 6,368 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:33 PM

Steele, i had this same conversation a few pages back and regardless of evidence, there is no getting to some people. Who feel that they weigh more than others. Steele, i give you due respect, you deserve it man. Flawless Anaylsis as i have stated before.

Roadbeer and company. Over the last few pages, individuals have taken my original argument first against sandpit and now you(some others, who's name i dont recall); No words can do the justice of well constructed arguments. Roadbeer, it's time for you to say.

"you know what, maybe there is more to it than i am seeing.

no one can say it better than what has been stated. We know the group size is a bummer but just gonna have to deal, that's my suggestion. We dont know how CW will play out so let's keep cool heads.

Edited by BLOOD WOLF, 04 April 2014 - 10:40 PM.

#315 anonymous161

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 1,267 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:46 PM

I'm not seeing the depth in this game you are talking about. socially or the physical game play itself. I will never join a team because my life outside of this does not make it a viable option. I work very long hours at john deere on both 1st and 3rd shift, married and a kid on the way. I have precious little time for gaming, growing up with this franchise is the only reason i even play it, but sadly little satisfaction in it.

#316 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:45 PM

View PostCraig Steele, on 04 April 2014 - 08:20 PM, said:

(1) Maybe? Maybe after a month the solo queue is dead and all their stats are showing 100% team play and they pull the 'cost' thing immediately as a concession while they sort of team queues and rewards?

Hypertheticals aside, if everyone doesn't use it when it gets here because it's hated, then the community has self fulfilled. We can all pat ourselves on the back and congratulate ourselves about how right we were, but who wins?

Winning the argument vs PGI and their decisions is not fun, because ultimately everyone loses.

Every single time I have to explain that, it's like losing a piece of your soul. It's not good.

(2) I doubt very much this is a commercially viable attitude for PGI to have (or anyone else for that matter). The Investors sinking millions into the company would be horrified to find out their due diligence did not uncover such a poor management ethic. Someone is getting the sack if this is accurate.

TBH, I don't remember much accountability in PGI from the top 3 that work there. I see MORE accountability from the people towards the bottom of the PGI hierarchy.

I mean, we have Bryan that has declared "3 days" is good enough retention numbers for 3PV (I can get the links for this and others if you'd like).

Then we have Russ, using his kid to justify 3PV (the apology is so lacking, that I could probably write something far more reasonable than that junk).

Also, Paul.... has told us he likes "conflict" in trying to get balance done. I'm not sure being the biggest whiner would get me a prize.

The thing is, accountability is generally lacking.

(3) Absolutely, negative self fulfilment is a very easy thing to achieve. It's in this very thread as well. Let me say I don't want to 'defend' PGI. I have my own view on their track record and its not exactly glowing. But that doesn't mean I hate the company either. I think since about December they have improved in many ways and it's a shame that people cannot see that effort and call it out. I get that there is history, but dressing stuff up to suit a negative agenda and 'trashing' (my word) improvements is not helpful. Case in point for example.

PGI have taken away team play, they are destroying team play and don't care about team players. All they do is knee jerk reaction to the lame crys of solo Pug's. Thats the type of rhetoric which has been raised here in this thread (and others).

But lets review part of it objectivily.

PGI removed 5 - 11 man groups from the GAME during Beta, when changes should be expected by the population. They left in 2, 3 ,4 and 12 man teams though.

Beta didn't have 5 to 11 man groups. 8v8 was the norm then, and only until LATE BETA (nearing "launch") where 12v12 was available.

As far as this "open beta veteran" is concerned, 5-11 man groups has never been an option.

PGI said they would bring it back (yes we can discuss ad naesum the time factor) and they are proposing to do exactly for 5 - 11 man teams in a format that also allows those team players more functions than solo drop PUG's. They can tailor the game to whatever the want (canon, non canon, balanced, non balanced).

They "could", but when? If private matches for 5-11 man teams don't really manifest themselves, then it would effectively "justify" not expanding it further... just as much as they could remove it altogether "because it wasn't profitable".

Frankly, I don't believe we'll be able to play 5-11-mans for free during the remaining lifetime of this game!

PGI acknowledge that the game is a min / max game where they expect players to 'exploit' (my word, probably a better one out there) and so to protect the game balance for the majority demographic of players, they will keep those team games seperate from the queue.

This requires PGI to learn and understand the meta. The thing is... many of the Champion mech builds are simply bad and/or lacking... having severe flaws that allow them to be crippled pretty easily. They don't have to be a "meta" mech build by any stretch, but I would NEVER recommend some of the build designs that were applied there... since NEWBIES are driving them... having no clue on what their strengths and weaknesses are.... let alone how to drive and shoot.

I know this only a small slice of the total picture but it is true, PGI have (well, propose to) brought 5 - 11 man teams 'back' and have listened to the feedback about stomps / exploiting and put in place measures to protect a major demographic of the player base from abuse.

Put it this way... I know that voter fraud exists, but contrary to popular belief, this is a very small percentage. The thing is that PGI tends to do stuff at a minimum... which means "just enough effort" and frankly whenever PGI is asked about to be specific on what they think is the case, whether it is balance, or what they are thinking of or even a simple clarification on things they are selling (like warhorns for instance), they are not very good at it. I mean, it's like what 7-8 months now of people with their Phoenix mechs that have no idea how many loyalty points they have? Go figure.

Turn it around, what if they didn't bring it back at all? Would we be pointing to this as 'another' broken promise? What if they threw those 10 man maxed synchronised teams into the mix with 10 solo PUG's, would that help game outcomes and the Forum bashing?

If they don't bring back at all, then people will outright leave. There's a point where the dangling carrot becomes dry, old, and inedible. There are no more "broken promises", just people that won't care anymore to give an opinion and leave the game outright. Why bother? Noone has suggested that 10 solo PUGs should EVER match up with a "10-man syncdrop team" (it simply unlikely to happen in the first place).

There's no need for forum bashing... just a ghost town with the white knights not realizing they have reached the "Ides of March".

Edited by Deathlike, 04 April 2014 - 11:46 PM.

#317 Randalf Yorgen

• 1,026 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 05:36 AM

View PostCraig Steele, on 04 April 2014 - 10:19 PM, said:

OK well, suffice to say your assumption about who I am and where I have been are miles away from reality. You should be able to tell from my language and grammar that I am not some 13 year old in my mums basement. I don't need a lesson from the internet community on 'life'. And I certainly don't need tactical advice from you thanks very much.

But broadly I can take the same tune as you and cite your dogmatic stubborness to review your own position as equal to the assertions you make about mine. Your argument cuts both ways right? So we'll clearly make progress on that basis won't we. Oh no, I remember. I'm not entitled to have a different view nor am I entitled to ask people to substantiate their view with some substance. I just need to accept that I am wrong and fall into line even if there is no compelling reason to? Wait, shouldn't that equally apply to others?

Given you clearly have not read the full thread to be able to summarise my 'position' so erronously, I shall reiterate some key points.

I like playing in teams, and in recent times its been more team play than solo. I would like some improvements to team play such that some of my closer friends and I can play together. I think some of the proposed amendments are step in the right direction towards the type of game I would like to play.

I think team play is more fun than solo pugging

My point raised initially in this thread was that the amendments proposed are being criticised without any substantiation. Some people were making baseless insinuations to flame the amendments.

Far from being "closed minded", I am trying to get people to think objectivily about the subject matter. Do I need to put myself in anyone elses shoes? well I think I am putting myself in the solo PUG's shoes OK, but if you want to correct me from your extensive experience solo PUGGIng I am happy to hear your thoughts.

But sure, the argument has already been made that my opinion is worthless because I am not a Founder. My response is the same. If 'time in the game' is your measure of worth, the Devs have more time than you so deal with it, they outrank you by your own measure. Or we can discuss like grown up adults respectful of everyones opinion. I'll leave that door open for you if you want to have a mature and respectful discussion.

You fail to see that your personal opinion on what is "fair" is not shared by everyone else in the world and other people may have a different opinion than yours. Your unwillingness to substantiate your assumptions about how much PGI are 'suffering' does not help your case either.

Ouch?

So you want me to stroke your ego? You say you're not a 13 year old in your moms basement, ok, I don't really care about that. The simple FACT is that you are so PRO SOLOIST that it's blinded you. You claim that you want to run with 4-7 friends but you're missing the part where if you want to do that then you have to PAY to do it, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT,PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT. There did I say it enough times now?

and not only do you have to PAY TO DO IT, you also have to use GAME Currency ON TOP OF WHAT YOU HAVE TO PAY TO DO IT, and THEN, YOU GET NO REWARDS OR PAYMENT AT THE END OF THE MATCH, NO C-BILLS, NO Mech XP, NO GXP. nothing. Also should you use an arty strike or air strike or a UAV, that's coming out of your pocket either MC or C-BILLS and you are FORCED TO EITHER DROP MORE REAL MONEY INTO THE GAME (MC) or you are FORCED TO DROP IN GROUPS OF 4 OR LESS TO MAKE IT BACK. Was it big enough for you to see that time, did any of it get through that thick head of yours?

On an aside, when I read your tag I made an assumption and I was wrong, I thought you were on earth actually awaiting a read deployment to Afghanistan or somewhere like that. My bad, it was 2 in the morning and I had forgotten that the MOUNTBATTON was a Clan Warship. Hence why my using the infantry section as an example made no sense to you. But I did serve my 20 and you do sound very very young. You might not be 13 in your moms basement but you are single, first time away from home and truely have no clue how things really work. I can't wait until the effects of the silver spoon you were raised with wear off. lol I would pay to be a fly on the wall when reality finally comes home for you. Not 13, nope, but a close minded child none the less.

Put a bow on it Nikko, this one is ready for K-TOWN now!

#318 Craig Steele

• 2,106 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 05:53 AM

View PostRandalf Yorgen, on 05 April 2014 - 05:36 AM, said:

So you want me to stroke your ego? You say you're not a 13 year old in your moms basement, ok, I don't really care about that. The simple FACT is that you are so PRO SOLOIST that it's blinded you. You claim that you want to run with 4-7 friends but you're missing the part where if you want to do that then you have to PAY to do it, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT,PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT, PAY TO DO IT. There did I say it enough times now?

and not only do you have to PAY TO DO IT, you also have to use GAME Currency ON TOP OF WHAT YOU HAVE TO PAY TO DO IT, and THEN, YOU GET NO REWARDS OR PAYMENT AT THE END OF THE MATCH, NO C-BILLS, NO Mech XP, NO GXP. nothing. Also should you use an arty strike or air strike or a UAV, that's coming out of your pocket either MC or C-BILLS and you are FORCED TO EITHER DROP MORE REAL MONEY INTO THE GAME (MC) or you are FORCED TO DROP IN GROUPS OF 4 OR LESS TO MAKE IT BACK. Was it big enough for you to see that time, did any of it get through that thick head of yours?

On an aside, when I read your tag I made an assumption and I was wrong, I thought you were on earth actually awaiting a read deployment to Afghanistan or somewhere like that. My bad, it was 2 in the morning and I had forgotten that the MOUNTBATTON was a Clan Warship. Hence why my using the infantry section as an example made no sense to you. But I did serve my 20 and you do sound very very young. You might not be 13 in your moms basement but you are single, first time away from home and truely have no clue how things really work. I can't wait until the effects of the silver spoon you were raised with wear off. lol I would pay to be a fly on the wall when reality finally comes home for you. Not 13, nope, but a close minded child none the less.

Put a bow on it Nikko, this one is ready for K-TOWN now!

LOLOL, re read your first paragraph and tell me again how immature I am?

ha ha ha ha.

For the record I absolutely got your Infantry section comparison, its just not relevant to the picture. My background helps a lot with military analogies actually. If you had said something along the lines of the same infantry section providing their service outside of the military enrolment and hence having to pay for their expenditure and weapons and so forth you would be closer to the situation.

And still your assumptions about my personal life are wildly inaccurate, but more to the point, totally irrellevant. It's actually quite insulting that you would denigrate a community members opinion on that basis (imo). Do you really think you are the only person in the world that has "served his 20"?

I do realise of course that you are quite irrational about the subject now and there is nothing I (or anyone else) could say to open your eyes to any other viewpoint unless it absolutely falls in line with your preprogrammed ideas.

Hence you appear to be incapable of having a mature objective conversation on the subject.

Move on, nothing to see here.

#319 Nick Makiaveli

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,188 posts
  • LocationKnee deep in mechdrek

Posted 05 April 2014 - 06:14 AM

View PostDisapirro, on 04 April 2014 - 12:24 PM, said:

Really... I dont believe I said anything about premades. I said voice comms for the masses. You as a premade, I guess, have gotten your feathers ruffled.

Pretty sure you are gone, but i want to say straight out you are a god damned liar.

You said why are you guys afraid of PUGs getting tools. So who the **** were you referring to if not those who group, ie pre-mades.

Well I supposed you could be flat out stupid and not realize that groups and pre-mades are the same thing,,,,,

#320 RG Notch

• The 1 Percent
  • 2,987 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 05 April 2014 - 06:24 AM

Actually if it was free and easy to do why wouldn't people who want this type of play do it all the time?

33 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 33 guests, 0 anonymous users