H*S

435 replies to this topic

#361 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:59 PM

Day #88 Update #1

I am sad to report that yesterday night, I had to cut my third shift dropship participation early due to family reasons at round 11:35pm eastern unite states time. I may take a break for the morning and afternoon shift today, just to get some rest and yet knowing myself it will most likely end up with me on mechwarrior online in dropship #1 or #2 on com-star leading again as I do enjoy with tactics and strategy well at hand with both members of this "House" and non-members a like.

I also have finished another Crest this one is for the "Pilgrims of the Burning World" <Tribe> which is listed below. So enjoy the design if you so desire and hopefully this week I will have some novel updates out as well between drops.

Posted Image

{Naschina} Wolniewski / Thee Tactition

#362 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 12 July 2014 - 09:43 AM

View PostThee Tactician, on 11 July 2014 - 11:59 PM, said:

Day #88 Update #1

I am sad to report that yesterday night, I had to cut my third shift dropship participation early due to family reasons at round 11:35pm eastern unite states time. I may take a break for the morning and afternoon shift today, just to get some rest and yet knowing myself it will most likely end up with me on mechwarrior online in dropship #1 or #2 on com-star leading again as I do enjoy with tactics and strategy well at hand with both members of this "House" and non-members a like.

I also have finished another Crest this one is for the "Pilgrims of the Burning World" <Tribe> which is listed below. So enjoy the design if you so desire and hopefully this week I will have some novel updates out as well between drops.

Posted Image

{Naschina} Wolniewski / Thee Tactition

Day #88 Update #2

So I am preparing to get my day started and last-night I was putting the finishing touches on few more crests, though one you have already seen as I revealed it before I want to sleep and this next one is known as the "Pirates of the Bronze Skull" or there more tradition name in the Solveinean Empire series "The Pirates of the Burning World". I should be on in about an hour or so to begin my second shift daily drops and so if you wish to join us please feel free to jump to com-star and take a look in our channel or the public dropships for myself. I would be more then happy to run with you and if you are looking for a unit apply on our site and we will get with you shortly about your application.

Posted Image

#363 Zack Walker

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 49 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 10:56 AM

Having fun today at random drops in 10-12 man drops and along with doing solo

#364 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 12 July 2014 - 08:53 PM

Day 89# Update #1

So today has been very busy for me as I have spent most of the day with my lovely wife and enjoy a great many things both intimately and socially with her. So I have been off the computer off and on, though when I have been online it has been to do drops and gather people together for eight, six, ten and twelve man groups. We often have been successful in defeating those we have gone against in these drops, only having issues when someone doesn't listen to the orders or when a truly skill opponent catches us off guard.

We continue to watch over fifty potential members and considering that some are of NA, AU, EU they are all welcome as we now participate in mechwarrior online on a twenty-four hour time scale. I have been slowly teaching myself to take breaks as so when faction warfare comes along, we can keep control of the planets we take for "The House of Solveinean" and its contract holder "Kurita".

I have also updated some crests and should have the other eight done soon and the bio for the last eleven up to date on the site soon.

<Naschina> Thee Tactition / Wolniewski

Edited by Thee Tactician, 13 July 2014 - 07:44 AM.

#365 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:46 AM

View PostThee Tactician, on 12 July 2014 - 08:53 PM, said:

Day 89# Update #1

So today has been very busy for me as I have spent most of the day with my lovely wife and enjoy a great many things both intimately and socially with her. So I have been off the computer off and on, though when I have been online it has been to do drops and gather people together for eight, six, ten and twelve man groups. We often have been successful in defeating those we have gone against in these drops, only having issues when someone doesn't listen to the orders or when a truly skill opponent catches us off guard.

We continue to watch over fifty potential members and considering that some are of NA, AU, EU they are all welcome as we now participate in mechwarrior online on a twenty-four hour time scale. I have been slowly teaching myself to take breaks as so when faction warfare comes along, we can keep control of the planets we take for "The House of Solveinean" and its contract holder "Kurita".

I have also updated some crests and should have the other eight done soon and the bio for the last eleven up to date on the site soon.

<Naschina> Thee Tactition / Wolniewski

Day 89# Update #2

So I have woke up and I am drinking my power drink <Coffee / Monsters> Mixtures, my brain is awaking slowly. I am currently in dropship #1 with some of the guys I have been runninng with regularly with now.

#366 Zack Walker

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 49 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 09:27 AM

ugh dealing with seasonal allergies is not always fun because I have a nice swollen right eye lol all is always fun...Again today having a lot of fun before doing PT tomorrow and fixing a few things tomorrow

#367 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:14 AM

Day 90# Update #1

So everything continues to progress well here in <HoS> as we continue to wait until the end of the month to begin participating in league actions <4v4>,<8v8> and possible <12vs12>. We also have seen a great many consider joining our ranks and I have been extremely busy as every time I sign on into <Mechwarrior Online> I normally am pull into a eight to twelve man group within the first few minutes. I don't actually have a problem with this at all, though it should not be surprising it does dumb found me to some extend how quickly people take notice of you when you use tactics and strategy in a match.

On another note, I continue to work on my art <Crests> for my novel series the "Solveinean Empire" and also its counter part the "Solveinean House" which is design round battletech its self. I should have some updates to the "Solveinean House" series soon and updated bios on some of the unit that have already been listed or post here and on our website.

We are still accepting "Initiates" into our Unit, if you have time restrains let us know as we could work with you and if its an issue of time zone we accept NA, EU, AU members mainly, though we will accept nearly every time zone as we got members on and off throughout a twenty four hour day period. I know myself I am up often about 1am to 5am, then 10am to 3pm, then 7pm or 8pm to 11am then it often repeats. I have so many individuals on my friends list I don't have any issues finding a group for us to join for drops.

<Naschina> Wolniewski

Edited by Thee Tactician, 14 July 2014 - 07:15 AM.

#368 Airbornegully

• PipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:25 AM

Confront them with annihilation, and they will then survive; plunge them into a deadly situation, and they will then live. When people fall into danger, they are then able to strive for victory.

#369 Zack Walker

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:37 PM

bla that is all and I'm having fun and blastting stuff and putting our house of there and hoping to have folks look at our site

#370 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:08 AM

Day #91 Update #1

So I am looking forward to the new patch and though I must admit that some of the changes could effect tactics and strategies. I am not worried as there is always a counter balance and I am looking forward to developing new tactical positions and load outs. Then practicing this tactics with my "House" here, though I must admit I wasn't on much yesterday as going at it for two weeks straight and being on mechwarrior for about twelve hours per day doing eight to twelve man drops is exciting its also little exhausting to be blunt.

So I am looking forward to getting back into the fight today and still have my eye on numerous new potential "Initiates" I am slow to take members into "HoS" at this point as I am looking for a quality not quentiy in our ranks which has slowed down the process quite a bit.

Anyway, I have included the patch notes here for my guys and those that choose to read them here. <Patch notes 7.15.2014>

http://mwomercs.com/...17#entry3559617

Edited by Thee Tactician, 15 July 2014 - 10:09 AM.

#371 Zack Walker

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 49 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 01:47 PM

well just another day of PUGing around and working my skills in medium,assault and heavy mechs. Which I have to say I have the heavy mech down good specially with I play my missile boat heavies..I'm getting back in the swing of things again being a straight up brawler with my medium mechs and some of my assault mechs. Which still debating on having half of my assault as brawlers and the others assault missile boats. That has work for me in the past so I think I will stick to that and work around my lance/star with my "house" members.

Before this weekend before I go into a nice long camping trip in the woods for couple of days with friends playing laser tag with other friends who are coming down to visit.We are so going to kick their butt lol...I need to have good long talk with my Naschina about a few things and I hope he listens to what I have to say to make House of Solvienean better in the long run.Also if folks sent me messages or invites its not because I'm ignoring you I'm just doing personal training on mech against PUGs to test my weapon lay outs and my mechs.

#372 Airbornegully

• PipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 49 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 03:11 PM

Open your eyes look deep into the darkness... We are there.
House Solveinean Member under questioning

#373 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 15 July 2014 - 06:36 PM

View PostThee Tactician, on 15 July 2014 - 10:08 AM, said:

Day #91 Update #1

So I am looking forward to the new patch and though I must admit that some of the changes could effect tactics and strategies. I am not worried as there is always a counter balance and I am looking forward to developing new tactical positions and load outs. Then practicing this tactics with my "House" here, though I must admit I wasn't on much yesterday as going at it for two weeks straight and being on mechwarrior for about twelve hours per day doing eight to twelve man drops is exciting its also little exhausting to be blunt.

So I am looking forward to getting back into the fight today and still have my eye on numerous new potential "Initiates" I am slow to take members into "HoS" at this point as I am looking for a quality not quentiy in our ranks which has slowed down the process quite a bit.

Anyway, I have included the patch notes here for my guys and those that choose to read them here. <Patch notes 7.15.2014>

http://mwomercs.com/...17#entry3559617

Update #2

We are welcome non-members on to our <TS3> at this time for "Open Recruitment" and friendly grouping, feel free to join us for eight and twelve mans. We may even do some four through eight mans as well.

"The House of Solveinean" (TS3)

Address: ts3.thehouseofsolveinean.org

Password: There isn't one at this time

Privileges Required: no

{Naschina} Thee Tactition

#374 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:12 AM

Day 92# Update #1

So today I have decided to donate a professional twitch program to our "Unit" and setup a twenty four hour feed in the near future with multiple keys for members to scream our matches conistently here in MWO and ESO. That way others can get to know us better and perhaps movies as well.

On a different note everything continues to progress well as I seem to always be in matches of eight to twelve throughout the day and very little anything else this days. So if you want to check us out go to our website as we have two twitch streams to view and I am sure many more will be added as well.

#375 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 16 July 2014 - 11:34 AM

View PostThee Tactician, on 16 July 2014 - 08:12 AM, said:

Day 92# Update #1

So today I have decided to donate a professional twitch program to our "Unit" and setup a twenty four hour feed in the near future with multiple keys for members to scream our matches conistently here in MWO and ESO. That way others can get to know us better and perhaps movies as well.

On a different note everything continues to progress well as I seem to always be in matches of eight to twelve throughout the day and very little anything else this days. So if you want to check us out go to our website as we have two twitch streams to view and I am sure many more will be added as well.

Update #2

So what is happening today? that is easy the twitch channel we are running now has gotten an update and we will be streaming more often on it. We plan to put up our matches in mechwarrior online and groups in elder scrolls online, along with planetside2. We are planning many more things for this unit as the radio station may even come back and we may produce the rebel radio cast again which talks about issues important to the community without a bias prospective, but tries to give it straights on both sides. If you would like to be a part of this things, let us know as we are looking for many things come in the near future.

<Twitch Banner>

Posted Image

#376 Zack Walker

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 49 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:25 PM

not to happy about the back to back losing of matches from doing 10 man groups today..I feel honestly no one was focuing fire or calling out targets...so yes I will admit I go very mad at times,but no one was calling out targets from 10 man group we was running that I got fed up with and left.Even tho there was couple of other house of solvienean house members in it,but I only heard one other besides me calling out targets and he knows who he is but the others wasn't. Because of this I left so I can cool off and PUG it up

#377 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:38 AM

Welcome Back to "The House of Solveinean" <Recruitment Thread>

Day #93 Update#1

So today has been pretty quite as I haven't done many drops as I have decided to just take it easy and spend time with my wife offline. I might get on for a few hours this evening, though don't expect me on until round nine pm tonight or later. If I do get on for a short bit it won't be long.

I have also updated our website drop down menu as it came to my attention that there were some errors with it and the biggest issue was that people come to the site couldn't read the menu drop down due to clashing print and colors so that has been fixed. I have plans to update it further in the near future with even more links and information as well as taking care of other parts of it.

We are still recruiting and welcome individuals to join us on our ts3 for drops regularly, we will start up in <HoS> Training again starting Monday next week. This drops will not be in-game but rather private matches and twenty minutes long per sessions.

Edited by Thee Tactician, 17 July 2014 - 11:38 AM.

#378 Zack Walker

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:44 PM

just having fun and doing random drops

#379 Karaglen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 199 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:26 PM

Personal Update:

So seeing as how this is my first night on MWO in 15.55200 x 10^5 seconds. I have started the evening with 5 gin and tonics at the bar and now im enjoying a 12 pack of Bud Light Lime and Bud Light Lime-A-Rita's. Time to play a **** ton of MWO then start on the Mechanics of Materials work again tomorrow at 1000hrs. LET US ALL ENJOY THIS EVENING!

Since this evening is already promising to be nice, enjoy the rest of your afternoons, see you this evening, AND REMEMBER.......

THE HOUSE OF SOLVEINEAN IS COMING FOR YOU!

Group Update:

Training and Recruitment continue as always. The name of The House of Solveinean has continued to grow, as our Lore expands daily. Check us out on our website, for more information and to read our lore. YOU WILL BE HOOKED, YOU WILL BE LEFT WANTING MORE.

ONLINE NOW!!!!!

SEE YOU ALL ON THE BATTLEFIELD!!!

[Quen'Ellis] Karaglen

#380 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 18 July 2014 - 06:42 AM

Welcome back to "The House of Solveinean" Recruitment Thread

Day 94# Update #1

I am proud to announce that after six weeks, we have decided to allow new member into our ranks "Everad" he has been working himself through the process by dropping with us regularly and proving his desire to get better through the use of tactics and strategy. We are still recruiting, though slowly as we went long-lasting member and quality members that sincerely want to be here and can respect this "House" and all parts of it.

On another note, I have just woken up and I am getting ready for organized drops here in a little bit. If you wish to join us please head over to com-star north america <Team Speak Three> and drop into dropship #1 as we will be doing 2 to ten man groups and possible twelve man groups.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users