H*S

435 replies to this topic

#381 Zack Walker

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:15 PM

Had a very long day today getting ready for the camp trip yay me lol..I'm hoping I can drop with a few members from the "house tonight" if not so be...if I am I wont be on teamspeak so I can let my room mate sleep but I will follow commands through lance chat or company chat during the matches,and wave points on the map.

Recruiting ?
Well been doing my best to recruit people into the house and so fair it hasnt worked very well for me at all.But hey at least I'm trying my hardest to recruit people. Even though some have mock our house and during the next match if they are on the enemy and I just down right either kill them or help get a assistance kill on that person for mocking my house.Which is always fun lol,,Doing very well showing folks that we are looking for folks to join our ranks,but I'm at a stand still and I'm about to give up on trying to recruite people into the house if people (PUGs) keep up with mocking the house or saying stupid stuff during the PUG matches.

well gents have fun and I will catch you around or see you on the battle field

#382 Karaglen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 199 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 July 2014 - 05:21 PM

Personal Update:

Spent all of today studying, I was able to get my exam corrections done, the initial lay out of the second half of project done, and I also got my homework corrections done. SO ALL AND ALL IT WAS A VERY PRODUCTIVE DAY!!!! TIME FOR THE UNPRODUCTIVE EVENING OF GAMING AND DRINKING!

Since this evening is already promising to be nice, enjoy the rest of your afternoons, see you this evening, AND REMEMBER.......

THE HOUSE OF SOLVEINEAN IS COMING FOR YOU!

Group Update:

Training and Recruitment continue as always. The name of The House of Solveinean has continued to grow, as our Lore expands daily. Check us out on our website, for more information and to read our lore. YOU WILL BE HOOKED, YOU WILL BE LEFT WANTING MORE.

Online tonight, again.... THIS IS WONDERFUL! Sadly it will not last. But for tonight I am ONLINE!

SEE YOU ALL ON THE BATTLEFIELD!!!

[Quen'Ellis] Karaglen

#383 Karaglen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 199 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 July 2014 - 06:49 AM

Personal Update:

Only had 3 beers last night, sadly the moment I opened my first beer the whole idea of going to a run in the cool part of the evening flew out the window! Today will be spend doing homework corrections and relaxing on ESO today. Tonight will be on MWO, so for now i shall say fare thee well my friends, AND REMEMBER.......

Group Update:

Training and Recruitment continue as always. The name of The House of Solveinean has continued to grow, as our Lore expands daily. Check us out on our website, for more information and to read our lore. YOU WILL BE HOOKED, YOU WILL BE LEFT WANTING MORE.

Will be online tonight... at some point. At the moment I am relaxing on ESO and waiting to get some lunch before starting my studies for the day.

[Quen'Ellis] Karaglen

#384 Zack Walker

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 49 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 06:56 AM

Justing having fun today before waking up tomorrow to have fun

#385 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 19 July 2014 - 05:44 PM

Day 95# Update #1

I have had busy day today and not on the computer, however I have been out with the wife and spending the day with her. I have also been considering work options outside of my home business and many other RL situation based things as well. We continue to move forward in our recruitment here in mechwarrior online and every day I am adding new members to my friends list and making time throughout the week to spend as much time with as many members of the game as possible to build a friendship and trust with them, that maybe one day they will join us.

I have many updates coming to the website, though it will be later this week and twitch is high on the list and our Elder Scroll Online Branch is developing as well nicely. I am looking forward to spending sometime there but remember our focus is still on mechwarrior and building a established community in general. So the Elder Scrolls Online is to help build that established group as at the moment without faction warfare the motivation for people to stay with a unit is not as high as it should be on peoples lists.

So with all that being said if your interested in {HOS} then drop onto our <TS3> or come to "Comstar North America" and we will drop with you and get to know you, perhaps offer an invitation.

Edited by Thee Tactician, 19 July 2014 - 05:44 PM.

#386 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 20 July 2014 - 10:45 AM

Day 96# Update #1

So it is that time again, I am signing in at the moment on com-star one {TS3} and getting ready for my afternoon shifting doing drops. I finely got the dust out of my skull and am ready to get back to leading dropship in a more tactical way. {Laughs} I suppose it really came down to me getting some rest and cleaning out the gears. So my plans for today are simple go on mechwarrior here and spend the next few hours just consistently pugging or dropping in groups as others sign into the com-star team speak public channels. If you wish to join us over here.

#387 Airbornegully

• PipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 49 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 04:59 PM

"I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

Gengis Khan

#388 Karaglen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 199 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 July 2014 - 06:47 AM

Personal Update:

So my week has gone from Hell Level 1 to HELL LEVEL 99. Just found out the last 2 hw assignments are going to be a royal *****.... Assignment 7 is worth 200 points, which is to say it is worth the same amount of points as the project I have been working on for the last 4 weeks. Assignment 8 is only worth 80 points, HOWEVER, each of the 6 problems worth between 10 - 20 points is ALL OR NOTHING, so if I get it right but **** up the units, I get nothing for it. At least problem 8 is bonus work, with no loss or hurt to my grade.

As for what else is on my plate for the week, I still need to complete Assignment 6-8, finish my project, do all homework corrections, prepare/take then do corrections for the final. Now technically for the stuff that can be done online I have until Monday 6/28/14 @ 1200pm NOON, and until Saturday 6/26/14 @ 1000am for written work, only because I need to leave campus housing by then. SO THIS WEEK WILL BE HELL LEVEL 99.

TIME TO GET TO WORK! After this week I will be done with MECHANICS 2: Mechanics of Materials. So for now I shall say fare thee well to everyone AND REMEMBER.......

Group Update:

NO GAMES UNTIL THIS COURSE IS FINISHED, FML!!!! 3 DAYS OF LECTURE AND 4 DAYS OF WORK REMAIN. THE CLASS IS COMING TO AN END, FINALLY.

[Quen'Ellis] Karaglen

#389 Airbornegully

• PipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 49 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 03:43 PM

"It is unfortunate when final decisions are made by chieftains headquartered miles away from the front, where they can only guess at conditions and potentialities known only to the captain of the battlefield."

Atila the Hun

#390 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:44 PM

Day 97# Update #1

I have been taking it slow these last few days and I haven't been on as much as to put it simply. I have needed a break from everything not just mechwarrior, the reason is simply I needed to catch upon some rest. This does not mean I haven't been round but simply have limit my time online and should be more active by next Monday.

My patience has been rather short with people and drop groups both in my "Unit" and "Pugs" I have been trying my best to keep my cool and its difficult at times. I have lore to add and crests to post, though I have done so slowly lately because of needed rest to get my patience back up.

We have entered into Elder Scrolls Online and much progress has been made their as well. I have been told recently, that I expect to much out of people and perhaps that is true and then I remind myself I only expect the same as I give to others or at least make the attempt too. That is all I will say on these matters for now.

#391 Karaglen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 199 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:49 AM

Personal Update:

Currently learning about Buckling. Another thing to work on. /sigh!

On another note about the week of HELL LEVEL 99 so far, hw corrections for hw 3-5 are done, got 2/8 problems done on hw6, 2 problems done on hw 7 (one of those being the big 60 point problem), and most of the project completed. I only need to complete my writeup and submit it so i can make any necessary corrections.

This will leave ~6 problems for hw6, 6 for hw7, all of hw8, any corrections for the listed hw's and project, and finally the final exam + corrections..... IT JUST WILL NOT END!

TIME TO GET TO WORK! After this week I will be done with MECHANICS 2: Mechanics of Materials. So for now I shall say fare thee well to everyone AND REMEMBER.......

Group Update:

NO GAMES UNTIL THIS COURSE IS FINISHED, FML!!!! 2 DAYS OF LECTURE AND 5.5 DAYS OF WORK REMAIN. THE CLASS IS COMING TO AN END, FINALLY.

YES THE AMOUNT OF TIME I NEED TO SPEND COMPLETEING THE WORK HAS GONE UP...... *I will be in a strait jacket and in a crazy house by Monday the 28th of July, 2014.*

[Quen'Ellis] Karaglen

#392 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:23 PM

Day #98 Update #1

We are currently on twitch and have been most of the day doing drops on and off. This will continue for the majority of the evening and training with possible new members as well. We continue to improve as always and a new set of rules have been layout for those that wish to join us here on com-star #2 dropship. We don't accept b*Tching or complaining, we rather just train and fight. So check us out at http://www.twitch.tv/hos_wolniewski.

#393 LauLiao

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:40 PM

We don't love them HOS.

(Sorry, it had to be said)

#394 Karaglen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 199 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:28 AM

Personal Update:

On another note about the week of HELL LEVEL 99 so far, hw corrections for hw 3-5 are done, the project is done, hw 6-7 is done.

All that is left are the corrections for 6-7, hw 8, and the final + corrections.... ALMOST THERE!

Group Update:

NO GAMES UNTIL THIS COURSE IS FINISHED, FML!!!! 1 DAY OF LECTURE AND 4.5 DAYS OF WORK REMAIN. THE CLASS IS COMING TO AN END, FINALLY.

With the project completed, hw's 3-5 corrections, and hw 6-7 done..... the END IS IN SIGHT!!!! All that is left now hw 6-7 corrections, hw 8, the final + corrections........ ALMOST THERE!!!!!

[Quen'Ellis] Karaglen

#395 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:55 PM

View PostLauLiao, on 22 July 2014 - 12:40 PM, said:

We don't love them HOS.

Respected

#396 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:03 PM

Day #99 Update #1

So today has been slow as I have been working on many things in my persona life and then I came online, work on twitching. I spent a few hours playing with the settings for Xsplit and finally figured out what was wrong and got it working properly without over heating my processor.

Then I finished a few more projects here round my personal home. So I am off to do drops again and noticed, we won't love the "Hos" on our forum wall and thought that was funny and yet respectable. (Laughs)

A question was asked "What ever happened to the 312th Black Tridents by Solveinean Lore?" I am debating telling the story of the events. They have survived and thrived, though its debatable if I will list a full history or not.

There are more crests and bios to be posted but its been a slow process between work, establishing our eso branch and also training with multiple different lonewolves. So we will see what happens soon on that level as well.

#397 Zack Walker

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 49 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:52 PM

View PostThee Tactician, on 23 July 2014 - 02:03 PM, said:

A question was asked "What ever happened to the 312th Black Tridents by Solveinean Lore?" I am debating telling the story of the events. They have survived and thrived, though its debatable if I will list a full history or not.

I say do it!!1 DO it !!!!!! DO IT!!!! sorry I had to do it and see if you will respond about it because to be honest I would love to read the old stories or the lore of the 312th Black Tridents. Because belive or not we had a small talk about it while back..I think some of us would love to see the story of the former 312th Black Tridents.I got to see the story I love story time lol and also I got to see how awesome it is too and see how many folks where mention in the old lore of 312th Black Tridents.....Oh also I want more lore of House of Solvienean I'm so ichy for more content on the current one hehehehehehehe :D :(

View PostLauLiao, on 22 July 2014 - 12:40 PM, said:

We don't love them HOS.

We love you too and I can see that folks are respecting our house and hating us at the same time.Yes achievement made with great success lol but hey it just means folks are knowing who we are as a house and lone wolfs. When members aren't on at the time so its a double whammy and achievement on all front..Yay!!!

Recruitment

Last I'm checking we are still looking for folks to join our ranks so don't be shy submit your application to join our house Thee Technician will review it and ask you to join us either on comstar or our main channel for some drops to see how you play and whole nine yards.Before we take you into the initiate program and work form there and moving yourself from their also after getting into the initiate program
=========================================================================================

on a side note I decide to check the house website for any up dates which I really didn't see any,plus checking the boards before heading back out in the woods to play laser tag lol...Which mean I also be popping in and out on mech warrior online also

#398 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:55 AM

Day #100 Update #1

S​o our website has received some polishing and some of the documents will need to be edited to fit the casual style play. We are still a serious community, though decided it was best to go causal until faction warfare enters into the community as whole. I have an update that should be coming out on the "Novel" round Monday next week and a few new "Units" and "Crests" along with them. I may give an update about the 312th Black Tridents and there is the potential for the 312th Black Tridents to be seen again in the "House of Solveinean" as an active playable "Unit". I said it their is potential for their return and yet former members maybe welcomed back as long as you left on good terms with us.

We continue to build our presence in other gaming communities as well and that wont change but most of our resources are set for "Elder Scrolls Online" and "Mechwarrior Online" they sit at 50/50 and will remain that way. If you have any questions or would like to join us for a few drops contact Mechwarrior Handle: Thee Tactician for more information.

#399 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:00 PM

View PostThee Tactician, on 24 July 2014 - 06:55 AM, said:

Day #100 Update #1

S​o our website has received some polishing and some of the documents will need to be edited to fit the casual style play. We are still a serious community, though decided it was best to go causal until faction warfare enters into the community as whole. I have an update that should be coming out on the "Novel" round Monday next week and a few new "Units" and "Crests" along with them. I may give an update about the 312th Black Tridents and there is the potential for the 312th Black Tridents to be seen again in the "House of Solveinean" as an active playable "Unit". I said it their is potential for their return and yet former members maybe welcomed back as long as you left on good terms with us.

We continue to build our presence in other gaming communities as well and that wont change but most of our resources are set for "Elder Scrolls Online" and "Mechwarrior Online" they sit at 50/50 and will remain that way. If you have any questions or would like to join us for a few drops contact Mechwarrior Handle: Thee Tactician for more information.

We are currently online in our <Team Speak 3> if anyone wishes to join us for a few drops, please feel free to drop in and see us.

#400 Karaglen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 199 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:03 PM

Personal Update:

Doing corrections for HW 6 and 7 tonight, tomorrow will be the Final + HW 8, that will leave the Final Corrections for this weekend.

ON A VERY POSITIVE NOTE: ME526 IS COMPLETE!!!!! TIME TO CELEBRATE, well maybe after everything is completed.

Group Update:

NO GAMES UNTIL THIS COURSE IS FINISHED, FML!!!! NO MORE LECTURES, YAY! 3.5 DAYS OF WORK REMAIN. THE CLASS IS COMING TO AN END, FINALLY.

With the project completed, hw's 3-5 corrections, and hw 6-7 done..... the END IS IN SIGHT!!!! All that is left now hw 6-7 corrections, hw 8, the final + corrections........ ALMOST THERE!!!!!

[Quen'Ellis] Karaglen

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users