The Brethren - Periphery Pirate Confederation [archived]

3185 replies to this topic

#2961 Nightmare1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeeking over your shoulder while eating your cookies.

Posted 01 January 2016 - 02:03 PM

View PostGrothlamarath, on 31 December 2015 - 10:00 PM, said:

Been a while sense I last stopped by. Happy New Year's all. And remember, if you drink - it's only ok to drive Mechs.

Thanks and Happy New Year to you too! :)

#2962 Rawnblaed

• PipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 44 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSomewhere in the Inner Sphere

Posted 01 January 2016 - 07:38 PM

Hi all. I'm looking for a unit to drop with. So I filled out the application on your enjin site. What now? Not trying to be impatient, I just wanted to know what to expect next. Thanks.

#2963 Nightmare1

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 07:51 PM

View PostRawnblaed, on 01 January 2016 - 07:38 PM, said:

Hi all. I'm looking for a unit to drop with. So I filled out the application on your enjin site. What now? Not trying to be impatient, I just wanted to know what to expect next. Thanks.

Hi Rawn! I'm glad that you are interested in The Brethren and am excited to hear that you completed an app! Unfortunately, I can't see the app. Did you check your e-mail for an account creation confirmation link from Enjin? My younger brother recently joined The Brethren, but his app would not submit until he confirmed his account creation via the e-mail Enjin issued him.

If you already have an Enjin account, then it may simply have not been processed by the system yet. As soon as it is, I, or one of the other Unit officers, will approve it. At that point, you will be an official member of The Brethren. You can access our Teamspeak 3 server at brethrenmwo.enjinvoice.com at any time. Just about any of our members should be able to invite you into the Unit, although you will need to meet with one of the officers in TS3 in order to get your channel and membership permissions set up.

If you still haven't had your app approved within the next hour, please let me know and I will get in touch with one of our two site admins and ask them to look into it. It's possible that there's an Enjin glitch that they may be able to iron out. I'll also let some of the other officers know to look for you in-game. Even if the app doesn't come in right away, we'll still send you an in-game invite.

We're kind of a no-frills Unit, so you needn't worry about jumping through hoops or anything like that. Once you're in, you're in. I'm currently traveling and won't be in game for several more days, but Curmudgeon, Luigi, Night Fury, Iron Buccaneer, Jason Zero, or any other member you meet in TeamSpeak should be able to help you out with any questions you have. Feel free to post more questions here and you can also PM me. I might be a little slow to reply though since I'm packing for a 7-hour car ride tomorrow.

Happy New Year!

#2964 luigi256

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,082 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 01 January 2016 - 10:27 PM

Hey Rawnblaed I sent you a friend request and a unit invite. Accept those when you can.

Please feel free to get on our Teamspeak at brethrenmwo.enjinvoice.com. Also as Nightmare has pointed out above the application did not go through for some reason. We'll make you officially a member after we get it but until then go ahead and drop with whoever is on. I'm sure they will be glad to play with you.

#2965 Nightmare1

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 02:21 PM

View Postluigi256, on 01 January 2016 - 10:27 PM, said:

Hey Rawnblaed I sent you a friend request and a unit invite. Accept those when you can.

Please feel free to get on our Teamspeak at brethrenmwo.enjinvoice.com. Also as Nightmare has pointed out above the application did not go through for some reason. We'll make you officially a member after we get it but until then go ahead and drop with whoever is on. I'm sure they will be glad to play with you.

Yeah, it looks like something might be up with the Enjin app, so until it's fixed, you can consider yourself a member and use our TS. I've told the other officers, so they're aware. Hopefully, we'll get the app process fixed soon. We mainly use it for headcounting purposes as well as to give our members full access to our Unit forums and activities calendar.

#2966 Rawnblaed

• PipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 44 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 02:50 PM

View PostNightmare1, on 01 January 2016 - 07:51 PM, said:

Hi Rawn! I'm glad that you are interested in The Brethren and am excited to hear that you completed an app! Unfortunately, I can't see the app. Did you check your e-mail for an account creation confirmation link from Enjin? My younger brother recently joined The Brethren, but his app would not submit until he confirmed his account creation via the e-mail Enjin issued him.

If you already have an Enjin account, then it may simply have not been processed by the system yet. As soon as it is, I, or one of the other Unit officers, will approve it. At that point, you will be an official member of The Brethren. You can access our Teamspeak 3 server at brethrenmwo.enjinvoice.com at any time. Just about any of our members should be able to invite you into the Unit, although you will need to meet with one of the officers in TS3 in order to get your channel and membership permissions set up.

If you still haven't had your app approved within the next hour, please let me know and I will get in touch with one of our two site admins and ask them to look into it. It's possible that there's an Enjin glitch that they may be able to iron out. I'll also let some of the other officers know to look for you in-game. Even if the app doesn't come in right away, we'll still send you an in-game invite.

We're kind of a no-frills Unit, so you needn't worry about jumping through hoops or anything like that. Once you're in, you're in. I'm currently traveling and won't be in game for several more days, but Curmudgeon, Luigi, Night Fury, Iron Buccaneer, Jason Zero, or any other member you meet in TeamSpeak should be able to help you out with any questions you have. Feel free to post more questions here and you can also PM me. I might be a little slow to reply though since I'm packing for a 7-hour car ride tomorrow.

Happy New Year!

Well Nightmare1 I did not see an account confirmation from enjin in my gmail account I put in the application. If worse comes to worst I can resubmit it. But i had some great pirate talk and a rather windy explanation of what I expect. Guess I could just talk to one of your officers about that info in the mean time.

View Postluigi256, on 01 January 2016 - 10:27 PM, said:

Thanks Luigi! Still puzzled about the app. Maybe I didn't hit the I am not a Robot box or something. I will go in and accept your friend request/invite. Wont be able to be on tonight though after I accept it. I was off last night from my 11PM to 7:30AM night shift job and have to work tonight since I was up today and asleep last night. Gotta sleep this evening before I go to work. That's part of the reason a strict military style unit wont work for me. Life schedule is too unpredictable. See ya online.

#2967 Nightmare1

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 03:23 PM

View PostRawnblaed, on 02 January 2016 - 02:50 PM, said:

Well Nightmare1 I did not see an account confirmation from enjin in my gmail account I put in the application. If worse comes to worst I can resubmit it. But i had some great pirate talk and a rather windy explanation of what I expect. Guess I could just talk to one of your officers about that info in the mean time.

Thanks Luigi! Still puzzled about the app. Maybe I didn't hit the I am not a Robot box or something. I will go in and accept your friend request/invite. Wont be able to be on tonight though after I accept it. I was off last night from my 11PM to 7:30AM night shift job and have to work tonight since I was up today and asleep last night. Gotta sleep this evening before I go to work. That's part of the reason a strict military style unit wont work for me. Life schedule is too unpredictable. See ya online.

It's all good! I think the app problem may be on our end. Within the last week, we had three new recruits experience the same problems as you, including my own little brother. One of our site admins is looking into it to see if there was an Enjin update that may have made things wonky.

#2968 Nightmare1

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 07:03 PM

We figured out the problem with our app process and are resolving it now. Apparently, an old module in our recruitment page is acting up in response to some recent updates we made. One of our admins is debugging it now. In the meantime, if anyone would like to join, please let us know by PM'ing me or posting here on this forum thread. Once the app process is operational again, we'll let you know. We are still taking recruits though, even though the application form is not functioning correctly.

In the meantime, here is a workaround:

If you made an Enjin account for the first time:
1) Verify your account creation via the Enjin-generated e-mail that was sent to the address affiliated with your Enjin account.
2) Log into your Enjin account.
3) While logged in, complete the application.

For those who already have an Enjin account:
1) Verify that you are logged into your account when you complete the app. The bug we're having makes the application available even when you're not signed in, making it look like you successfully completed the app when in fact you did not.

We apologize for any inconveniences posed by this bug and appreciate everyone's understand as we work to resolve the issue. Thank you, and see you on the Battlefield!

#2969 Nightmare1

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 11:09 AM

Alright, the issue's been fixed now on our end. Just make sure you're logged into an Enjin Account when you apply.

Edited by Nightmare1, 03 January 2016 - 11:20 AM.

#2970 Rawnblaed

• PipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 44 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 05:44 PM

Ok, so I am gonna go ahead and log into my enin.com account and resubmit the application.

#2971 Nightmare1

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 07:20 PM

View PostRawnblaed, on 04 January 2016 - 05:44 PM, said:

Ok, so I am gonna go ahead and log into my enin.com account and resubmit the application.

Sounds good, I'll watch for your app. :)

@All: I'm done with vacation and running drops again! Keep a sharp eye out for me because I'm going to keep a sharp eye out for you (especially Mordale!)! :lol:

#2972 Nightmare1

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 07:50 PM

Not sure if you've had the chance to submit your app yet, but I'm not seeing it. If you haven't submitted yet, no worries. If you think you did, then there may still be something up with the system.

#2973 Nightmare1

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 08:10 PM

You're in! :)

#2974 Nightmare1

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 08:22 PM

One of our best matches to date:

Posted Image

We wrapped that round up in under three minutes! Also, check out the damage put up by my kid brother, Blackout Striker!

Join up today at brethrenmwo.enjin.com

#2975 Bad Katz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 415 posts
  • LocationInner Sphere

Posted 06 January 2016 - 07:13 AM

The ole Marauder is still parked but I wanted to check in for the New Year!
Happy 2016 everyone and welcome to our many new pilots!
Posted Image

#2976 Creag

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 419 posts
  • Locationadelaide Australia

Posted 06 January 2016 - 04:49 PM

Salutes to The Brethren, it was a pleasure dropping an teaming up with to of your members. They did Then Brethren justice by carriering the them in a respectful manner. Thanks again.

#2977 Nightmare1

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 04:54 PM

Thanks Creag! It's always a pleasure to drop with/against the Templars too!

#2978 Nightmare1

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 06:51 AM

The Brethren just had its fastest victory ever! We completed the match in a mere 2 minutes and 55 seconds; not bad at all for a casual Unit! You can find the vid here:

Join up today if you want to have fun matches, cool victories, and just a good old time stompin' around in your favorite Mechs!

#2979 Nightmare1

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 01:04 PM

Ugh, from straight wins last night in the group queue to straight losses in the pug queue. Group play is so much better!

#2980 luigi256

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,082 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 07 January 2016 - 01:21 PM

Ha ha yeah we have had many people in TS these evenings. I think there was also a 12 man last night. I didn't play actually but I did see that there were a lot of people on our TS.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users