Looking For Active Regiment

5 replies to this topic

#1 Learchus

• Pip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 05:38 PM

hey guys names Learchus, been looking for a good active regiment to join. Been playing on and off since beta, finally able to have a stable enough schedule to get some play time in. I enjoy piloting heavy mechs, support and rifleman like roles. No teamspeak or vent right now due to faulty headsets (will be replaced soon). Just want a friendly and competitive team. I am in the eastern time zone. Let me know!

#2 Asaru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 231 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 10 April 2014 - 06:15 PM

Well you came to the right place. A lot of good teams here for you to chose from. I would recommend getting on the House Davion TS3 server and playing a few games with the different units to see which one fits you best. I can't speak for every unit but C4 has couple of pilots that don't use a mic and they fit in just fine.

Feel free to check out C4's recruitment post below or our website and I hope to see you on the battlefield.

#3 Learchus

• Pip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 06:52 PM

Im sorry ts3?

#4 Asaru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 231 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 10 April 2014 - 07:22 PM

TS3= Team Speak v3 you can find the address in my sig below or you can find some info here also http://mwomercs.com/...ion-ts3-server/

Edited by Asaru, 10 April 2014 - 07:28 PM.

#5 CMetz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 289 posts
  • LocationCortlandt Manor, NY

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:00 PM

Hey Learchus, good to hear you're back and playing more now. I'm the CO of the 22nd Argyle Lancers. We're a mostly casual group with some decently strong players. I'm in the Eastern time zone, as are about half of our members. We do drop with some players who don't have TeamSpeak, but we definitely encourage it- not just for coordinating on the battlefield, but also for some of the absolutely ridiculous conversations that occur. We are about at company-size strength right now, but we are growing, and you can usually find a full lance to drop with (once you know all of our guys) at just about any time from 5:00 or 6:00 pm on. Take a look at our unit page: http://22ndargylelancers.enjin.com and feel free to send me a friend invite in game if you'd like to make some drops and meet some of our guys. Hope to talk soon, and happy hunting.

#6 Triban

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • 202 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 11 May 2014 - 09:08 PM

Hi Learchus,
I welcome you to try out the Davion Royal House Guards, I am sure you won't be disappointed.

Here is a link to the website: http://davionroyals.enjin.com/

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users