Alert: Error

4 replies to this topic

#1 Xephan

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 04:28 PM

I had this issue when the last patch first hit, having to do with the config of a mech duplicating items installed on it when changing a load out on my battlemaster. I had the same issue a few days later wth my thunderbolt. Both hadn't ben changed since the patch so I figured it was due to the patch.

But now I can confirm its not just limited to that as I took a break from playing this afternoon and when I logged back on the mech I was running all day now has a alert: error in the loadout.

I can strip the mech save it, and re apply the items but this is a problem that is reoccurring.

#2 whitelightshadow

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 230 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 08:05 AM

View PostXephan, on 13 April 2014 - 04:28 PM, said:

I had this issue when the last patch first hit, having to do with the config of a mech duplicating items installed on it when changing a load out on my battlemaster. I had the same issue a few days later wth my thunderbolt. Both hadn't ben changed since the patch so I figured it was due to the patch.

But now I can confirm its not just limited to that as I took a break from playing this afternoon and when I logged back on the mech I was running all day now has a alert: error in the loadout.

I can strip the mech save it, and re apply the items but this is a problem that is reoccurring.

Having the same problem as well...

#3 Cyborne Elemental

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 April 2014 - 11:02 PM

Just empty your mech of all items and equipment, save it.

Recheck the build, if there is still being replaced, empty your mech again, save.

Had this happen alot during the first few days of the last patch, it eventually sorts itself out.

Its something to do with old mech builds, and the data migration recently, just a glitch.

Edited by Mister D, 14 April 2014 - 11:02 PM.

#4 Ironwithin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 2,613 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 April 2014 - 11:31 PM

View PostMister D, on 14 April 2014 - 11:02 PM, said:

...Its something to do with old mech builds...

Nope, happens with all new, never before played and freshly bought 'mechs too.

#5 Undecided

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:10 AM

Had this problem several times a few days ago on my two of my Shadowhawks. Using the "strip mech" function seemed to reset things.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users