We Are The 84%

Gameplay General

322 replies to this topic

#321 Mordin Ashe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:27 AM

I drop solo because often I am simply better on my own. Group makes me think about my friends in addition to simply killing the enemy. Doesn't always end that way and doesn't happen at all since I joined Clan Ghost Bear but still, it is there.
Plus its faster. You don't wait for someone to find out that he didn't ready up for three minutes.

Grouping is great if you wish to do something meaningful, but all in all solo isn't a bad way to roll. I fear that those of you who trash this option could use a little more hardening.

#322 Blue Drache

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 139 posts
  • LocationSkei's Haven, Krynn

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:15 AM

I drop solo because my friends are offline.

I drop solo because it was a faster way to earn c-bills win or lose since I would have 2 mechs dropped and hop in a third.

I drop solo because this game used to be fun.

I drop solo because I can't play with my 4 light lance anymore.

But ... I don't drop any more because PGI has killed this game with its shear stupidity and r*tarded "balance" decisions.

Edited by Blue Drache, 30 April 2014 - 04:16 AM.

#323 MonkeyCheese

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,045 posts
  • LocationBrisbane Australia

Posted 30 April 2014 - 05:58 AM

I solo drop because

1. My friends are like 95% of the time refusing to log on or play because of "insert broken reason here" even the founders.

2. I am too lazy to join a public/marik teamspeak most of the time altho there have been some fun times.

3. 12v12 matchmaking times and getting people ready is hit and miss.

4. A 4 man group never feels like it has the capability to "herd the sheep" (like a 5-7 man did back in the old closed beta non 12v12 days) who usually do their own things or dont even know how to play (dont start me on the brand new people constantly dropping with me even tho I have done 3XXX games and have a mastered moduled up mech)

5. I have kinda refused to join an "official" group until community warfare exists and is stable and there are serious goals to strive for.

So basically I mostly solo dropped once all my close friends game up and moved elsewhere and I just tried to read the battlefield and stick with the other puggers and just be a "free spirit" kinda player and go with the flow when I can be bothered to play.

I wish I could log in and play with a team but there is just too many problems to for me to get "invested" in one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users