8 replies to this topic

#1 MoxVoid

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 87 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 May 2014 - 01:22 PM

So I feel this deserves some kind of medal haha!

And before you ask there were no DC and this was not a private match!

I have had a lot of really good matches in this mech lately that are close to this score but this I feel sets a new upper limit... (1238 dmg style) haha

Also dmg was done with Large Pulse Lasers, No consumables!

Posted Image

Edited by MoxVoid, 06 May 2014 - 01:30 PM.

#2 CDLord HHGD

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,190 posts
  • Location"You're not comp if you're not stock."

Posted 06 May 2014 - 01:25 PM

GG, what's your loadout? :)

#3 MoxVoid

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 87 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 May 2014 - 01:41 PM

I said what weapons I am using that is all the info you need haha

#4 R Razor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,583 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania ...'Merica!!

Posted 06 May 2014 - 05:14 PM

Meh...not bad...........call me when you improve.

Posted Image

2 ERLL

#5 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 05:32 PM

View PostMoxVoid, on 06 May 2014 - 01:22 PM, said:

Also dmg was done with Large Pulse Lasers, No consumables!

VOID! ECM mech. :(
Now try it in an identical or similar build without ECM.
Then you'll get your medal. :)

#6 InRev

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,236 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, USA

Posted 06 May 2014 - 05:36 PM

View PostR Razor, on 06 May 2014 - 05:14 PM, said:

Meh...not bad...........call me when you improve.

Posted Image

2 ERLL

That's 5441 total damage done against Red Team in that match. You could core 30 Atlases with that same amount of damage, if properly aimed.

Not to denigrate the fact that you managed to put a ton of hurt downrange, but, man . . . some fire discipline across that team could have killed everything with 1/3 of the damage done and, more importantly, without timing out.

#7 R Razor

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 05:46 PM

View PostInRev, on 06 May 2014 - 05:36 PM, said:

That's 5441 total damage done against Red Team in that match. You could core 30 Atlases with that same amount of damage, if properly aimed.

Not to denigrate the fact that you managed to put a ton of hurt downrange, but, man . . . some fire discipline across that team could have killed everything with 1/3 of the damage done and, more importantly, without timing out.

Yep you're right, however holding lasers on target long enough to core them when you only have 2 of the lasers and not NEARLY enough armor to stand up to what they are tossing back at you tends to make that a bit more difficult than just typing it on a keyboard.

I only posted because the OP seemed a touch "dickish" when someone asked him what his load out was. I figured his arrogant response deserved some toning down. :)

#8 MoxVoid

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 87 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 07 May 2014 - 04:36 PM

View PostR Razor, on 06 May 2014 - 05:46 PM, said:

Yep you're right, however holding lasers on target long enough to core them when you only have 2 of the lasers and not NEARLY enough armor to stand up to what they are tossing back at you tends to make that a bit more difficult than just typing it on a keyboard.

I only posted because the OP seemed a touch "dickish" when someone asked him what his load out was. I figured his arrogant response deserved some toning down. ;)

Man. Those are trade secrets! Also to be fair if I am running (plural) Large Pulse lasers on a ciccada there is really only one build I could have haha.

And while I wasn't trying to be a **** there. I can be here and say, "It's a team game, at least I won my match. Call me when you learn how to carry."

Also using Pulse meant that I was right up there in the fray instead of hiding out plunking

Edited by MoxVoid, 07 May 2014 - 05:07 PM.

#9 R Razor

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:56 PM

View PostMoxVoid, on 07 May 2014 - 04:36 PM, said:

Man. Those are trade secrets! Also to be fair if I am running (plural) Large Pulse lasers on a ciccada there is really only one build I could have haha.

And while I wasn't trying to be a **** there. I can be here and say, "It's a team game, at least I won my match. Call me when you learn how to carry."

Also using Pulse meant that I was right up there in the fray instead of hiding out plunking

Like I said, call me when you beat 1600...........and if you weren't trying to be a **** then accept my apologies..........and any time you want some tips on piloting that puppy you just let me know. :)

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users