87 replies to this topic

#81 Stompa

• PipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 27 posts
  • LocationCockpit of my Mech

Posted 22 May 2014 - 02:07 AM

2 Times Con Lost, because of an unknown error. Crashed back to Startscreen. :ph34r:

#82 Albatroz

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • 62 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 03:52 PM

What the hell is wrong with pings? They´re high as hell!! It was perfect before the patch.

#83 WarGruf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 301 posts
  • LocationNorth Wales (DropShip)

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:11 AM

Right then where to begin...

Generally the patch and "Repair Patch" has definately done something dodgey to the game.
Performance has become erratic ingame Fps bounces all over the place 12-60, from the start of the match to the end but Testing ground seems unaffected....

Also After reinstalling because the Repair tool crashed hashing files, I can now no longer change resolution from 1280x720p. Whenever I try it kicks me to desktop but leaves the game running, at which point I close and reset by deleting the Attributes file in my profile.

My usual Video settings are: All very high, AAoff, Damageglow on, Vsync on, 1600x900 resoluton in Full screen option. I dont change them that often unless something really goes wrong.
Average Fps last patch was around 55 when not in combat and 40 when in combat.

Moboard: M4a77td Pro
CPU: Amd Phenom II x6 1045t @ 3.536.8Ghz - HT2095 - NB2620
Ram: Corsair Vengance 1600Mhz 8gig DDR3, (2x4) 873Mhz 8-9-8-24-34 1t (dual, unganged)
GPU: 2xSapphire 7770, GPU 1100mhz / Mem 1300Mhz
250gig Samsung SSD Evo 840, 561mb/s Read, 546 mb/s write, Rapid enabled, AHCI on.
PSU: 850w Ezcool ambiance 80+

12Mb upload, 12Mb download BT broadband unlimited, North Wales UK. Ping usually 100(ish).

#84 Ingvar Nilson

Rookie

• Giant Helper
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:49 PM

How had the patch generally affected your performance?

Framerates are frequently dropping below 10

Whether there are specific points in the game when your performance changes.

Match starts at around 20fps, as soon as I have mechs or weapon effects onscreen it falls down to around 5fps.
For example, brawling a lone Awesome in the Frozen City Cave took me down to 6fps, leaving the cave to 3fps.

What are your video settings, did you change them since last patch?

I use DX9.
Video settings are always on lowest possible, except Textures which are on high.
I even use lower than native resolution on my screen. I usually have stable fps this way, ranging from 25 to 40 depending on whats happening. They haven't been changed for a long time.

Average FPS ingame and in the menus for previous patch and latest patch

previous to patch:
-menu 35-40fps
-ingame 25-40fps

after patch:
-menu stable at 35fps
-ingame 3-20fps

System specs

Spoiler

Geographic location

Germany

Edited by Ingvar Nilson, 23 May 2014 - 02:57 PM.

#85 vettie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Machete
  • The Machete
  • 1,620 posts
  • LocationThe Good Ole South

Posted 24 May 2014 - 10:11 AM

Wait times haven't really been a problem for me.

The problem I have is the server connection error. I NEVER got this prior to the hot fix. Now I cat even play a full match without the error. So much for KD, free premium time and the Faction Challenge lol.

The loss of Premium Time doesn't bother me because I didn't pay for it. I just want to play the game and have some fun. 1st time in a long while that I actually had time to play and I cant stay in the game long enough to complete a match, sometimes I cat even get out of the mechlab.

Another Hot fix maybe? Please?

#86 Serpent 6

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 118 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:56 AM

Network error. Can't even login. Lame duck of a game for sure.

#87 Ghostrage

Rookie

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 11:44 PM

Uggh, two disconnects in a row in matches just a few minutes ago. "server connection lost" I didnt know it was going to happen so I dont have framerate info. No display probelms that I noticed before it happened.

Edited by Ghostrage, 28 May 2014 - 11:45 PM.

#88 Koniks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 1,301 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 02:42 PM

Before the patch my FPS, with DX11 enabled and Very High settings, were between 40-70 depending on the map. After the patch, I'm getting FPS stuttering from 70 down to 12.

Neither the new Nvidia drivers, deleting the Shaders folder, running the repair tool, nor dropping down to DX9 and High settings have fixed it.

System specs:
Spoiler

17 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 17 guests, 0 anonymous users