I aint got one either grimwill, maybe soon. lol

#342 TANTE EMMA

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 531 posts
  • LocationTANTE EMMAS LADEN

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:31 PM

House Siegel just accepts the meanest crusaders around... :)

#343 RkAngel Crow

• PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:36 PM

LOL

#344 Des Hakimi

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 01:09 PM

Nice to see some of our friends again,

Cheers to youi all,

Des

#345 RkAngel Crow

• PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:57 PM

It is always good to see old friends again, and to make new ones. Glad to see you back Des.

#346 Des Hakimi

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:19 AM

Always a Pleasure RK!

Cheers

Des

#347 Demongirl

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 77 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPoised for Orbital Bombardment

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:27 PM

Hello Trothkin!

I knew I would find another Chatterweb to wander into!

:)

#348 JeremyCrow

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationLisbon

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:17 AM

Soooo... anyone from Snow Raven in the old Starlance league? It's been what... 13/14 years? Damn I'm old...

#349 Fiachdubh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts
  • LocationSkulking out along the Periphery somewhere.

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:51 AM

That was before I even had internet access. An MW2 league? Imagine MW4 would be first online MW experience for most here.

#350 RkAngel Crow

• PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:14 AM

I would have to agree with you Fia, I don't think I have seen anyone in the Snow Raven section of the forum talk about MW2, just MW4 and such. It is good to meet anyone that is from a Snow Raven Unit though, and another Crow at that. :D

P.S....and not old Jeremy.....just seasoned.

Edited by RkAngel Crow, 25 September 2012 - 08:15 AM.

#351 Fiachdubh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:42 PM

So open beta supposedly starts next week and (at the moment) our Founders premium time with it. Anyone here ready for it? Luckily ,in a way, the working season is drawing to a close for me so I will finally have the time to play the game properly (and also stay up late to accomadate those silly US time zones) and take advantage of my 2 months premium time. There are plenty of people however that will miss large chunks of their premium time if forced to start their clock next week so hopefully that changes. My opinion is that if I cannot even get my joystick to work with the game it is not ready to activate premium accounts.

Anyway will we be seeing any of the Raven related units appearing in force soon?

#352 Sir Roland MXIII

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 1,152 posts
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:10 PM

Thought I'd pop in here and say this - I don't plan on switching sides come... March? April? Hmmm... Ides of March. Heh. Anyways what I wanted to say was that I plan to stay true to the Sphere, but if I WERE to flip sides, Snow Raven would be my Clan of choice. Which is too bad, too, since as I recall Snow Raven wasn't part of the initial ground invasion? Role-Playing as a captured mechwarrior - isorla? I forget the term - would be extremely intersting to me.

Just remember... not all who walk the path of zell' were born to it, much less know the path's name. Looking forward to seeing you ladies and gent's on the battlefield.
~Sir Roland

#353 Fiachdubh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:59 PM

According to a Dev interview the Clans will be introduced as a faction like the great Houses of the IS. What was not clear from the wording was whether they would be one overall faction, a faction for each of the cannon invading Clans or if all the Clans would get a faction. If Snow Raven was not included I do not now if I would be interested in any of the invader Clans but we will see what happens.

The Devs are also going to try and work the Clan Zell system into the code so Clan players will be rewarded for honourable behavior or punished for breaking it so Clanners will be forced to role play in a way. Will make it more interesting.
If as a Raven I spot you on the battlefield I shall try take you as isorla (although given my performances so far you have nothing to worry about ;) ).

Edited by Fiachdubh, 13 October 2012 - 02:01 PM.

#354 ChaosGrinder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 881 posts
  • LocationNew Eden

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:29 PM

I came for the name and stayed for the Omen. Somehow Snow Raven is the only clan i would be interested in. Mostly because of the omen mech :S

#355 Sir Roland MXIII

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 1,152 posts
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:12 PM

View PostFiachdubh, on 13 October 2012 - 01:59 PM, said:

According to a Dev interview the Clans will be introduced as a faction like the great Houses of the IS. What was not clear from the wording was whether they would be one overall faction, a faction for each of the cannon invading Clans or if all the Clans would get a faction. If Snow Raven was not included I do not now if I would be interested in any of the invader Clans but we will see what happens.

The Devs are also going to try and work the Clan Zell system into the code so Clan players will be rewarded for honourable behavior or punished for breaking it so Clanners will be forced to role play in a way. Will make it more interesting.
If as a Raven I spot you on the battlefield I shall try take you as isorla (although given my performances so far you have nothing to worry about :P ).

I may be recalling this wrong, but I thought Clan Snow Raven aided the invasion with starships? And I seem to recall something about a minimal ground presece to go with them. Maybe I am thinking of something other than the Clan Invasion. Point being, though, if I am right, I could see the developers allowing Snow Raven as an option, although really if it was available the number of members would probably be dispraportianate relative of the other clans who took part. Still, would be nice to see that happen.

Note: Typing that out in clan style, or what I know of it - IE no contractions - was kind of interesting. Still wonder how they disliked using "I'm" or other such contractions yet use abbreviations like Aff and Neg. Heh.

Edited by Sir Roland MXIII, 13 October 2012 - 10:13 PM.

#356 Fiachdubh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:51 PM

Yes they provided Clans such as Jade Falcon with ships in exchange for loot from the Inner Sphere and also refitted some ships for the Ghost Bears to move their population to the IS. So there were plenty of Snow Raven troops flying about the IS during the invasion.

#357 Coffee Black

• Pip
  • The Sickle
  • The Sickle
  • 16 posts
  • LocationLum Shipyards

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:06 AM

So how many of us are there at last count?

#358 Talos Valcoran

• PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:03 AM

So many units that claim to be Snowravens...just one that I encountered that is worth the name.

#359 RkAngel Crow

• PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:18 AM

Soundwave, I am not sure on exactly how many there are of us total, as there are a few different Clan Snow Raven Units. I can tell you that there are several of us though. Most are in Merc Units right now waiting for the day that CSR is put into the game.

#360 Fiachdubh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:56 PM

View PostTalos Valcoran, on 21 October 2012 - 02:03 AM, said:

So many units that claim to be Snowravens...just one that I encountered that is worth the name.

Well do not keep us in suspense!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users