24 replies to this topic

#21 Bigbacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,088 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 07:07 AM

View PostKjudoon, on 01 June 2014 - 06:37 PM, said:

Better tip still for lights... don't leg hump.

some times in lights you don't have choice because your weapons are all 90m back scratchers.

#22 Kjudoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 03 June 2014 - 07:09 AM

Or 180m backscratchers... and what I'm talking about is inside 25m, not just 90m.

#23 Kjudoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:58 AM

well that is an interesting little... feature... yeah we'll call it that, of the LRMs. I've had them blast by me like a train on a few occasions, and find them quite funny when they do. It would explain why I get some hits on targets I never aimed at I guess because if you don't watch yourself, it can still get you.

That said, I call hitting an already destroyed mech when I have salvos in the air "desecrating the body", because that's all you're really doing.

#24 Geek Verve

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts
  • LocationCentral Indiana, USA

Posted 09 June 2014 - 10:18 AM

This PSA is an exercise in futility. You will not...I repeat...will *NOT*, under any circumstances have any prayer of convincing the typical PUG player to forego charging and climbing all over an enemy mech that is on the brink of falling apart. All common sense goes right out the cockpit window, when the opportunity for a kill presents itself.

I say leave them to their own devices and consider the TK's simple collateral damage. It's not your fault, and they're probably going to QQ like they didn't get chocolate milk with their hot pocket. Ignore 'em and move on. After all, those red "missile en route" icons above their target should be clue enough to keep some distance.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users