Pre-Ordering Clan Mechs: Price Reduction

6 replies to this topic

#1 n r g

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Universe
  • The Universe
  • 816 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:57 AM

Anyone reckon the clan mech packages or a la carte prices will get reduced as it gets nearer to June 17th?

55$ is still a bit steep for 1 mech and I really want that timberwolf but don't necessarily want others.

#2 Marmon Rzohr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 769 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in the universe, probably

Posted 02 June 2014 - 01:02 AM

I personally don't think that's likely. Such a thing never happened with the Pheonix packages.

#3 New Breed

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,028 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 01:06 AM

impossible, everyone who already bought it would need a refund of the difference. Since nothing had been released yet.

#4 darkkterror

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 01:22 AM

I highly doubt it. They'd have to refund the difference to every single person that's purchased already.

#5 crossflip

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 274 posts
  • LocationSouth India

Posted 02 June 2014 - 01:42 AM

Every time an f2p game sells package deals some wishful poor dude ends up asking this question even though it's obvious it cannot ever happen. Kinda sad.

#6 Alexandrix

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 910 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:06 AM

Don't hold your breath.

#7 Reitrix

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,130 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:17 AM

View PostE N E R G Y, on 02 June 2014 - 12:57 AM, said:

Anyone reckon the clan mech packages or a la carte prices will get reduced as it gets nearer to June 17th?

55$ is still a bit steep for 1 mech and I really want that timberwolf but don't necessarily want others.

Its 55 dollars for 3 Mechs. Keep in mind you're also paying for early access to these 'mechs. That 55 dollars gets you all 3 'Mechs needed to Master, and lets you have them 6 months before free players. Paying for convenience/Time. Its not a bad deal.

Also, if you're going to go for a la carte, you would be best off adding just one extra to the package, rather just one.

Edited by Reitrix, 02 June 2014 - 02:19 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users