Rum Runner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 6,458 posts
  • LocationPHX

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:25 AM

View Post116th NorskaFresh, on 17 June 2014 - 05:21 AM, said:

If clan collections are still avaailable after June 17 what was the point of ttthr schedule on tthe website and the pre-order? Should i have waited?

The packages are available for a limited time after the release. The schedule is when individual mechs will be available for either or .

As for if you should have waited, probably not. You get some nice pre-order bonuses, and if you had a chance to test drive your clan mech during the test realm, you could have validated your purchase decision.

#202 AUSSIETROOPER4

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 180 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:42 AM

So last chance in the previous marketting was a little misleading then on technicality. I do not care about then bonus trinkets. Just the mechs and their initial preorder exclusiveness or not.

Why was there no schedule for other packages or dates disclosed if the single mech shedule was? I assumed it was all transparent in the schedule. Everything on the table and clearly shown if it existed for me to make an informed decision.

Edited by 116th NorskaFresh, 17 June 2014 - 05:47 AM.

#203 Heffay

Rum Runner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 6,458 posts
  • LocationPHX

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:46 AM

View Post116th NorskaFresh, on 17 June 2014 - 05:42 AM, said:

So last chance was a little misleading then on technicality.

No, it's last chance for preorder bonuses. That's what the post is all about.

#204 NeoCodex

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 799 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:33 PM

I hope this is not off-topic, but what about the Prime variants? Will these be obtainable later? There were no premium versions of Phoenix mechs released afterwards (if I'm correct), and what about Prime omni-pods and mastery, do we have any words when the other variants will be released for mastery and how will this work?

Because if prime pod variants will not be availble for c-bills later on like hero variants are not (for example if you want a BJ Arrow type of build you just have to buy Arrow for MC), than it just makes sense to upgrade to masakari pack if you are at timber wolf pack for 30$ than later just buying the masakari itself for 20$.

Am I making any sense?

#205 Magna Canus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 715 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:27 AM

View PostShar Wolf, on 16 June 2014 - 08:21 AM, said:

Thank you for being more mature about it than most who have chosen SC over MWO at least :)

Yeah, I don't think the hate train is really productive. I think we would all like a lot more out of MWO by now, but it is still a game I like a lot.

#206 AUSSIETROOPER4

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 180 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:31 AM

View PostHeffay, on 17 June 2014 - 05:46 AM, said:

No, it's last chance for preorder bonuses. That's what the post is all about.

My post says over all previous impressions the devs have given not just this post, this post was the first I had heard that the pre-order bundle deals were going to continue on just without the bonus. The facts that the release schedule laid out point out otherwise.

Edited by 116th NorskaFresh, 18 June 2014 - 12:33 AM.

#207 Demos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 358 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 03:44 AM

View PostNeoCodex, on 17 June 2014 - 11:33 PM, said:

I hope this is not off-topic, but what about the Prime variants? Will these be obtainable later? There were no premium versions of Phoenix mechs released afterwards (if I'm correct), and what about Prime omni-pods and mastery, do we have any words when the other variants will be released for mastery and how will this work?

Because if prime pod variants will not be availble for c-bills later on like hero variants are not (for example if you want a BJ Arrow type of build you just have to buy Arrow for MC), than it just makes sense to upgrade to masakari pack if you are at timber wolf pack for 30$ than later just buying the masakari itself for 20$.

Am I making any sense?

The Prime will be available, but without the 30%Hero Bonus
Right now, in the game every Prime has also a "G" (Gold) or "I" (Invasion?) in their signature, e.g. DWF-Prime (I). The "free" versions will simply be a Prime.

Like also the Phoenix-Mechs, e.g. SDH-2H, are available, but without the Premium-bonus.

#208 Alaskan Nobody

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:22 AM

View PostNeoCodex, on 17 June 2014 - 11:33 PM, said:

Am I making any sense?

Yes - like Demos said the special versions of the Prime mechs the package comes with get a special tag (like the GI2)
In this case the tag is (I) or (G)

General prime versions will be available later (comparable to the BLR-1G as opposed to the BLR-1G(P) )

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users