3 replies to this topic

#1 Karpundir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 395 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 08 June 2014 - 12:25 PM

QQ Mercs has confirmed a slot in the upcoming SiG Invitational Tournament, which kicks off later this month. The format is double elimination and at the time of this post, there are 12 teams competing.

NOTE: This is a single tournament contract with no requirement to change your current allegiances. Renewal of contract may be discussed at the end of the tournament.

I am the Drop Commander for QQ Mercs and I'm rounding out our summer roster by hiring a handful of experienced JUMP-SNIPING META MechWarriors to fill in for some of our players who are taking the summer off from competitive play. What I am looking for are pilots who are adept at piloting the following 'Mechs below. You must have them fully mastered and make no qualms about spending money on consumables for all drops.

'MECHS REQUIRED:

SHDs with 2 AC5s & ER PPC or Gauss & ER PPC
CTF-3Ds with 2 AC5/UAC 5s & 2 PPCs or 1/2 Gauss & 2/1 ER PPCs/PPCs
VTR-DS with 2 AC5s & 2 PPCs or Guass & 2 ER/PPCs
CDA-3M with 2 PPCs

PRACTICE SCHEDULE: 3 days per week starting at 9pm EST/6pm PDT Mondays and Wednesdays (the first practice is this Wednesday, June 11th) with our third day taking place on either Thursdays or Sundays (subject to team vote for best availability).

If interested, please PM me via MWO Forums. In your reply, please provide some background on your past competitive experience (if any), your best 'Mechs & configurations and how best to reach you.

Thanks in advance to all those who apply.

Edited by Karpundir, 08 June 2014 - 12:29 PM.

#2 Karpundir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 395 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:12 PM

Got a couple of takers. Now looking for 2-3 solid pilots.

#3 Karpundir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 395 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:40 AM

Team is full and first match is tonight. Thanks to those who expressed an interest!

#4 Sir Trent Howell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:24 PM

BSKaidas!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users