What Happened To Roadbeer, Sandpit, And The Others?

195 replies to this topic

#81 Alaskan Nobody

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 21 June 2014 - 06:32 PM

View PostSandpit, on 21 June 2014 - 06:06 PM, said:

Since apparently you are NOT actually ignoring me - Next time remember your big boy pants.

Helps keep the butthurt down. :)

#82 Heffay

Rum Runner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 6,458 posts
  • LocationPHX

Posted 21 June 2014 - 06:36 PM

View PostShar Wolf, on 21 June 2014 - 03:51 PM, said:

Yeah - and apparently sending a single PM counts as similar to following them into his own home and harassing them.

As opposed to... you know.... sending an Email or a text or the like.

Huh, I wonder if I can claim Sandpit is stalking and harassing me for sending me PMs threatening to report my posts. You know, as a "warning". If I don't do as he says, he will surely get me banned!

#83 Sandpit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 21 June 2014 - 06:41 PM

View PostShar Wolf, on 21 June 2014 - 06:32 PM, said:

Since apparently you are NOT actually ignoring me - Next time remember your big boy pants.

Helps keep the butthurt down. :)

no, you're ignored. This is K-Town where I can actually tell you just how much of an immature fucktard you were being I manually view your replies here in K Town. Does that help you understand better junior?

View PostHeffay, on 21 June 2014 - 06:36 PM, said:

Huh, I wonder if I can claim Sandpit is stalking and harassing me for sending me PMs threatening to report my posts. You know, as a "warning". If I don't do as he says, he will surely get me banned!

Yet another of your fantastic assumptions talking out of your ass with no idea what the factual events are. You're batting a 1000 today. Seriously, I used to respect your opinions. At least you were accurate with your fanboyism. Now you're just a troll. Just because you say "good" things about PGI doesn't make you any less of a troll.

The sad thing is that everyone within the community sees it but you
and apparently Shar.

#84 Heffay

Rum Runner

• The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 6,458 posts
  • LocationPHX

Posted 21 June 2014 - 06:54 PM

Didn't you say (and I quote) "once the DFM goes live, I'll be gone forever."?

Or was that just your position at the time?

#85 Sandpit

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:03 PM

View PostHeffay, on 21 June 2014 - 06:54 PM, said:

Didn't you say (and I quote) "once the DFM goes live, I'll be gone forever."?

Or was that just your position at the time?

it hasn't gone live for me. Man you're just FULL of it today aren't you?

#86 Heffay

Rum Runner

• The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 6,458 posts
  • LocationPHX

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:07 PM

View PostSandpit, on 21 June 2014 - 07:03 PM, said:

Just means you know they put out. Same with women lugging around babies in the walmart park

Oh and my favorite?
Trolling places like weight watchers and gyms. You get skinny girls at fat girl prices because even though they've lost the weight they still have self-image and self-esteem issues
You can also lay the groundwork in "liking" them while they're fat, then when they get skinny they remember how nice and sweet you were to them BEFORE they get skinny

By the way, DFM is live. Unless you want to quibble. However, based on your comment can we assume when you do get access to MP you'll finally follow through?

#87 Sandpit

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:08 PM

and yet again, none of that has ANYTHING to do with your idiotic statements about me being a happily retained customer. I honestly thought you were just being cute at first but the sad part is you really believe your rhetoric. You honestly think you're accomplishing something when all your'e really doing is hurting the community with stupid **** like that.

You contribute nothing to the community other than "PGI and MWO are great! I love them!" knowing full well that the game isn't perfect anyway you look at it. Instead of helping come up with constructive ideas and feedback on things that aren't working well you'd rather be "cute". All the while hiding behind that white armor as a "good guy defending PGI's honor"

I honestly thought you used to just do it to troll people and try to get under their skins. Now though? I sincerely doubt that. If you REALLY liked MWO and PGI that much and you TRULY wanted to see this game become a huge success you wouldn't act like that. You'd help point out the flaws, not to be critical, but to hwlp PGI identify where they CAN improve things to bring in MORE customers regardless of how well you THINK the game is actually doing it can ALWAYS do better.

Instead of contributing to that you're just as bad as people like Bane, you're just on the opposite end of the spectrum. Keep thinking you're "cute" though.

View PostHeffay, on 21 June 2014 - 07:07 PM, said:

By the way, DFM is live. Unless you want to quibble. However, based on your comment can we assume when you do get access to MP you'll finally follow through?

maybe, maybe not. I'm sorry if I don't feel the need to justify how and when I spend my personal time to you.

#88 Heffay

Rum Runner

• The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 6,458 posts
  • LocationPHX

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:12 PM

View PostSandpit, on 21 June 2014 - 07:08 PM, said:

Just means you know they put out. Same with women lugging around babies in the walmart parking lot

Oh and my favorite?
Trolling places like weight watchers and gyms. You get skinny girls at fat girl prices because even though they've lost the weight they still have self-image and self-esteem issues
You can also lay the groundwork in "liking" them while they're fat, then when they get skinny they remember how nice and sweet you were to them BEFORE they get skinny

#89 Sandpit

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:24 PM

View PostHeffay, on 21 June 2014 - 07:12 PM, said:

and?

once again, you're just showing how you're completely incapable of having ANYthing constructive to say or do to actually help the community. bravo to you sir

#90 MonkeyCheese

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,045 posts
  • LocationBrisbane Australia

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:26 PM

View PostSandpit, on 21 June 2014 - 06:06 PM, said:

no **** sherlock

maybe you and Heffay need a lesson in basic english?

HIS statement implied that I am playing regularly and am a happily satisfied customer. If you can't see how that's just a stupid and idiotic statement after being flat out told otherwise then I don't know how else to break it down for you

Hey now all I agreed on was the fact that you logging in even to get free stuff still equals the statement "yes you are playing" I am saying that because the exact same thing happened to me, the free thunderbolt giveaway a few months ago was what got me to come off my break and investigate how the game and pgi have progressed after a few months away, and I stuck with it.

I never agreed with anyone that you are a happy customer and not dissatisfied in anyway and I didnt quote anyone in my post.

If you are unhappy then so be it, fight for your reasons, just dont turn into a troll like other people in the past. I know it sucks being limited to groups of 2-4 people but as I said before I just think that some drastic things need to change with the matchmaker and the way teams communicate ingame (be it auto texts/audio or voice chat and better map commands) before group sizes can change.

I just dont think it is going to happen any time in the near future but those changes NEED to be ingame for community warfare anyway so personally I am expecting groups to change at some point during community warfare rollout.

Edit: also I thought the tbolt sucked compared to my playstyles and I sold it

Edited by MonkeyCheese, 21 June 2014 - 07:27 PM.

#91 Sandpit

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:28 PM

"hey guys, I'm going to take a joke post that was posted in K Town (you know, that sub-section that doesn't have anything to do with the rest of the forums and is purposefully used to post nonsensical stuff?) and post it completely out of context to "prove" something (although I'm not even going to state what I'm trying to prove because even that would require me to post something somewhat constructive)"

Once again Hef, you're just showing to everyone (but yourself apparently) that everything I just said is true. Kudos to you I suppose...

You should really try posting something or at least giving your thoughts about where the game could improve once in a while. It might do you some good to realize that nothing, not even PGI and/or MWO (gasp! such blasphemy right?) is perfect and can stand to improve in areas.

Or you can just continue acting like a clueless fucktard that does nothing to help the community and game prosper. I don't care either way, I'm just letting you know that you're not nearly as "cute" as you think you are and anyone with half a brain can tell that you do nothing but take other people's comments out of context, put words in their mouth, and just act like an overall sycophant. The sad thing is, you COULD be a voice that many would listen to. Instead you choose to use it like that.

#92 Sandpit

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:32 PM

View PostMonkeyCheese, on 21 June 2014 - 07:26 PM, said:

Hey now all I agreed on was the fact that you logging in even to get free stuff still equals the statement "yes you are playing" I am saying that because the exact same thing happened to me, the free thunderbolt giveaway a few months ago was what got me to come off my break and investigate how the game and pgi have progressed after a few months away, and I stuck with it.

I never agreed with anyone that you are a happy customer and not dissatisfied in anyway and I didnt quote anyone in my post.

If you are unhappy then so be it, fight for your reasons, just dont turn into a troll like other people in the past. I know it sucks being limited to groups of 2-4 people but as I said before I just think that some drastic things need to change with the matchmaker and the way teams communicate ingame (be it auto texts/audio or voice chat and better map commands) before group sizes can change.

I just dont think it is going to happen any time in the near future but those changes NEED to be ingame for community warfare anyway so personally I am expecting groups to change at some point during community warfare rollout.

Edit: also I thought the tbolt sucked compared to my playstyles and I sold it

Sorry, I let Heffay and Shar get to me. It's hard NOT to be defensive when you've spent the past two days being attacked and ask someone to stop, block their posts, then they start PMing you witht he same ****, you ask them to stop, they PM again, and again, and yet again so I apologize. You got caught in the cross fire of that.

If by trolling you mean starting two of the hottest threads in GD to get a good constructive topic going then I guess I'm a troll lol

Some people just want to call you a troll simply because you have a criticism or are unhappy with something in the game. I mean seriously, look at Heffay's last few posts directed at me. If that's what a "true" supporter is, I'll stick to being a troll :)

#93 Heffay

Rum Runner

• The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 6,458 posts
  • LocationPHX

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:33 PM

Just means you know they put out. Same with women lugging around babies in the walmart parking lot

Oh and my favorite?

#94 Sandpit

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:35 PM

and P.S.

I love the Tbolt. It's a good "all-around" mech in my eyes. You can do so much with it. Speed, armor, payload, It has it all and can even specialize.

One of my fav builds is the 7+ MLs with a big engine, plenty of heat sinks, and decent armor. It murders squirrels. :)

View PostHeffay, on 21 June 2014 - 07:33 PM, said:

case in point Monkey.

At least you jsut proved my point and made it easy to put you on ignore now. good day to you Hef. smh

#95 Heffay

Rum Runner

• The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 6,458 posts
  • LocationPHX

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:35 PM

Oh and my favorite?

#96 MonkeyCheese

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,045 posts
  • LocationBrisbane Australia

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:46 PM

View PostSandpit, on 21 June 2014 - 07:32 PM, said:

Sorry, I let Heffay and Shar get to me. It's hard NOT to be defensive when you've spent the past two days being attacked and ask someone to stop, block their posts, then they start PMing you witht he same ****, you ask them to stop, they PM again, and again, and yet again so I apologize. You got caught in the cross fire of that.

If by trolling you mean starting two of the hottest threads in GD to get a good constructive topic going then I guess I'm a troll lol

Some people just want to call you a troll simply because you have a criticism or are unhappy with something in the game. I mean seriously, look at Heffay's last few posts directed at me. If that's what a "true" supporter is, I'll stick to being a troll :)

Bah you think any of you 3 guys are bad with your bickering?

I think I blew a few sanity fuses when the jumpjet screenshake + crosshair shake came and made my high speed jumpjeting lights or anything larger with jumpjets 100% unplayable because the combination was making me nauseous so I forum raged.

#97 Sandpit

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:50 PM

View PostMonkeyCheese, on 21 June 2014 - 07:46 PM, said:

Bah you think any of you 3 guys are bad with your bickering?

I think I blew a few sanity fuses when the jumpjet screenshake + crosshair shake came and made my high speed jumpjeting lights or anything larger with jumpjets 100% unplayable because the combination was making me nauseous so I forum raged.

lol no, I just get tired of being personally attacked because I have issues with the game and PGI. Between Russ' comments about "true" support on twitter, dismissing the money and support myself and others like have given them over the years, the whole "Fans should be grateful and thanking us because we made a business venture to make money and further our careers, as opposed to being thankful there are fans willing to give them money for the JOBS, and Shar going all psycho monkeyshit on me, and Heffay completely misquoting, lying, and otherwise misrepresenting my words, I'd finally had enough.

I knew his BS wouldn't last long once he caught up with me in K Town though because I can point out just how much of a fucktard he's really being. So anyhow, it wasn't really directed at you. It was just being defensive because I've done nothing but been attacked by those two for the past few days.

#98 Alaskan Nobody

• The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 21 June 2014 - 08:39 PM

View PostSandpit, on 21 June 2014 - 06:41 PM, said:

no, you're ignored.

Might want to pull out your dictionary again then.
Because despite having demonstrated the ability to count to four...

You apparently lack the knowledge of exactly what that word means. :)

View PostSandpit, on 21 June 2014 - 07:32 PM, said:

Sorry, I let myself get upset for people DARING treat me the way I treat others.

Fixed that for you.

View PostSandpit, on 21 June 2014 - 07:50 PM, said:

lol no, I just get tired of being personally attacked because I have been attacking others
Between Russ claiming that he is now working on what I wanted him to - and others daring try to tell me that - it is quite understandable that I am upset.

#99 Vassago Rain

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 14,396 posts
  • LocationExodus fleet, HMS Kong Circumflex accent

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:49 PM

I do believe, Sandpit, that this is karma for all your k-town adventures.

Heffay is more like a machine than a man now. He was programmed to protect PGI.

#100 Sandpit

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 21 June 2014 - 10:12 PM

View PostVassago Rain, on 21 June 2014 - 09:49 PM, said:

I do believe, Sandpit, that this is karma for all your k-town adventures.

Heffay is more like a machine than a man now. He was programmed to protect PGI.

no see k town is totally cool. you can attack, abuse, say what you want here to me. Just expect response in kind. Doing it above when you're actually trying to have a discussion about the game and then privately attacking in PMs, however, is a totally different ballgame.

I even went to bat for Heffay not too terribly long ago when someone was harassing him. There's a big difference between acting like a douchnoodle down here and repeatedly attacking someone upstairs and in PMs. Huge difference.

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users