• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 183 posts
  • LocationSouth Eastern United States

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:19 AM

http://legaci.enjin.com

The Legacy:
L.E.G.A.C.I. was started over 10 years ago as a local gaming group in the South Eastern United States. We played Battletech, Warhammer 40k, Warhammer fantasy, Warmachine (recently), Magic the gathering, Dungeons and Dragons, Mutants and Masterminds, Starwars (Figure Eight Games), Vampire the Masquerade, Requiem, and Dark Ages, Werewolf: Appocolypse and Forsaken, Exalted edition 1 and 2, Mage the Awakening, Shadowrun, Star Trek, and a few lesser known table top games.

The Consequences:
At the height of it's popularity L.E.G.A.C.I. had approximately 50 members with a weekly newsletter authored by Ghostwulf9 that chronicled our campaigns and tournaments... But time takes it's toll college students graduate, game stores relocate or shutdown, military personnel get deployed, Some of us got married and had kids and life took us away from what was a fixed point in our history together.

The Rebirth:
Ghostwulf9 called me and asked me to play MWO several times over several months and I was hesitant because I was in a diamond league in Call of Duty and if you know anything about the league you know when you're in a top tier clan you play a lot. SO I finally installed the game in February and Myself Forod, and Ghostwulf9 decided that the three amigos was simply not going to cut it so we resurrected the L.E.G.A.C.I. moniker and began asking people to join us.

What is the Point?
First and Foremost we do NOT want to be a huge super-mega clan. We want to play with competitive adults who want to play the game smart, with communication, as a team, and who are willing to discuss tactics and builds for optimal killing. We do not tell you how to play, what to run, or when to play by the nature of our members we are competitive yet casual. I say casual because we're adults with jobs and kids and we tend to go to bed by 11pm after a cup of earl grey and an episode of Matlock... but we do play daily.

We want to be original. I changed from Clan Wolf to Jade Falcon because the primary forumites ran a clan called "Clan Wolf" and after a heated debate about originality we decided to leave the Wolves to their own devices and I think everyone is happier for it.

P.S. I can and have been known to be a jerk in a lobby, I apologize but when a Pug kamikazes on 2 lances as if he were going to solo them I tend to lose my cool. When I'm piloting an Atlas or a Direwolf and the entire team runs off to leave me to get eaten by an enemy light swarm, I lose my cool. It's nothing personal, I just had a bad game. People lose their cool in games and I overlook it all the time, it's human nature.

Edited by Bobby Blast, 14 July 2014 - 12:33 PM.

#2 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:29 AM

Uhm, last time i saw you you were actually "Wolves" :\

#3 Bobby Blast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 183 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:56 AM

I like the Falcons Community better. They're less elitist which is odd for a crusader faction.

#4 Valdherre Tor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 363 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 09:05 AM

what time zone do you guys play in?

#5 Bobby Blast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 183 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:07 PM

We are Eastern

#6 Bobby Blast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 183 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:23 PM

Recruiting for CW.

#7 Edward Mattlov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 388 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:05 PM

What is this? Freebirth Davions posing as Wolves and now Falcons!

#8 Hellcat420

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:35 PM

View PostBobby Blast, on 17 June 2014 - 11:19 AM, said:

http://wolvesofdavion.enjin.com

The Legacy:
L.E.G.A.C.I. was started over 10 years ago as a local gaming group in the South Eastern United States. We played Battletech, Warhammer 40k, Warhammer fantasy, Warmachine (recently), Magic the gathering, Dungeons and Dragons, Mutants and Masterminds, Starwars (Figure Eight Games), Vampire the Masquerade, Requiem, and Dark Ages, Werewolf: Appocolypse and Forsaken, Exalted edition 1 and 2, Mage the Awakening, Shadowrun, Star Trek, and a few lesser known table top games.

The Consequences:
At the height of it's popularity L.E.G.A.C.I. had approximately 50 members with a weekly newsletter authored by Ghostwulf9 that chronicled our campaigns and tournaments... But time takes it's toll college students graduate, game stores relocate or shutdown, military personnel get deployed, Some of us got married and had kids and life took us away from what was a fixed point in our history together.

The Rebirth:
Ghostwulf9 called me and asked me to play MWO several times over several months and I was hesitant because I was in a diamond league in Call of Duty and if you know anything about the league you know when you're in a top tier clan you play a lot. SO I finally installed the game in February and Myself Forod, and Ghostwulf9 decided that the three amigos was simply not going to cut it so we resurrected the L.E.G.A.C.I. moniker and began asking people to join us.

What is the Point?
First and Foremost we do NOT want to be a huge super-mega clan. We want to play with competitive adults who want to play the game smart, with communication, as a team, and who are willing to discuss tactics and builds for optimal killing. We do not tell you how to play, what to run, or when to play by the nature of our members we are competitive yet casual. I say casual because we're adults with jobs and kids and we tend to go to bed by 11pm after a cup of earl grey and an episode of Matlock... but we do play daily.

We want to be original. I changed from Clan Wolf to Jade Falcon because the primary forumites ran a clan called "Clan Wolf" and after a heated debate about originality we decided to leave the Wolves to their own devices and I think everyone is happier for it.

P.S. I can and have been known to be a jerk in a lobby, I apologize but when a Pug kamikazes on 2 lances as if he were going to solo them I tend to lose my cool. When I'm piloting an Atlas or a Direwolf and the entire team runs off to leave me to get eaten by an enemy light swarm, I lose my cool. It's nothing personal, I just had a bad game. People lose their cool in games and I overlook it all the time, it's human nature.

so you claim to be jade falcon, yet you display the insignias of one of the innerspheres great whorehouses, and that of our arch rival, clan wolf. smells like freebirth trickery to me!!!

#9 Tetryon88

• PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:22 PM

Your underhanded treachery has not gone un-noticed freebirths. While we may not be as elitist as the Wolves, we will not tolerate Davions masquerading as members of our great and noble clan.

The Falcons eyes are upon you. Tread carefully.

#10 Bobby Blast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 183 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 07:59 PM

I like the universe and all of the lore except dark ages that crap sucked.

#11 Dr Kevorkian

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 04:04 PM

Those of us who are True members of Clan Jade Falcon take offense at your use of our insignia and name. We have a reputation to uphold, and do not want freebirths masquerading as Trueborn and tarnishing our glorious history. We know you Spherites fight without honor, and you Davions are the worst of them all. Know this: Your underhanded infiltration tactic will not work. However, if you are true in your intent to rid the inner sphere of its corruption, then you should prove your worth before you can be allowed to wear the colors of our great Clan. Beware: For if you are found wanting; We are Turkina's chosen, and we will have our vengeance.

Edited by Dr Kevorkian, 27 June 2014 - 04:05 PM.

#12 Bobby Blast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 183 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 06:12 PM

Well we run clans on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and every odd weekend of the month and IS operations are Tuesdays, Friday and even weekends with the occasional random roll faction selection for our story line driven campaigns that we run because we're... you know... gamers... with Teamspeak.

#13 Agito Hazen

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 71 posts
  • LocationIronhold Underground Network

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:11 AM

The Chief, will be keeping a very close eye on you..

#14 BigTaeng

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel V
  • Star Colonel V
  • 307 posts
  • LocationBotany Bay

Posted 10 July 2014 - 10:57 AM

We never had full claim and control of the Jade Falcon name, nor did we ever have intentions of doing so. While our unit can claim one of the longest histories as Clan Jade Falcon, Gyrfalcon Galaxy can only worry about its own members and comport ourselves with honor.

We welcome other units who choose to fly the Falcon banner as trothkin and can only hope they bring honor to the Clan as well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users