Ghost Bear's Caves

195 replies to this topic

#181 Keifomofutu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,547 posts
  • LocationLloydminster

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:13 PM

I'm not big into the lore myself, but I like CGB's more open style of clan leadership. And if I'm honest I like all the clan mechs more than the IS ones. Guess I like the clans that are more Warden.

#182 guardian wolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,965 posts
  • LocationOn Barcelona where the crap is about to hit the fan.

Posted 11 August 2012 - 03:56 PM

Good day Ghost Bears, I was in the area and I thought I would stop by and say hello. Facilitating friendly communications and all that, anyhow carry on.

#183 GB Monstarr

Rookie

• 5 posts
  • LocationPerth W.A.

Posted 12 August 2012 - 02:25 AM

I just wanna be a Bear Again......................

View PostDemise, on 21 November 2011 - 06:39 AM, said:

I was GB_BANE for many a year. There are quite a few different GB units out there but I see a lot of merit in joining forces from the beginning...

Bane ya BIG STUD!!!!!
Mwah!!

#184 GB Monstarr

Rookie

• 5 posts
  • LocationPerth W.A.

Posted 12 August 2012 - 02:32 AM

View Postrafgod, on 01 December 2011 - 04:37 PM, said:

lol

If you aren't part of the Aussie GB group from SL, yer all wankers and frauds. lol

Id agreeeeeee with my good mate the Aussie.........
GB_Mon

#185 GB Monstarr

Rookie

• 5 posts
  • LocationPerth W.A.

Posted 12 August 2012 - 02:51 AM

View PostGeobaldi Tseng, on 13 July 2012 - 07:27 AM, said:

Some things I feel important to remind everyone:

Ghost Bear is a FAMILY. We are the only clan who was founded by a married couple. We form family ties and relationships amongst our warriors. Our warriors fight with their "family" forever.

...and while we might occasionally squabble among ourselves, NO ONE else is allowed to criticize our brothers.

And any man who can survive the Clawing ceremony can be a Ghost Bear warrior. And to lead our brothers, we must not only survive the fortnight in the frigid artic, but to meet and bring back the sacred Bear as a show of their fitness to lead.

(as you can tell, I have spent MUCH time as a Loremaster).

Hail my brothers and sisters.

Agree with these sentiments.... the AUSSIE Ghost Bears are still alive and kicking after nearly 15 years..I still have all our original members ranks medals etc etc Ahhhhh to be in my Missle Mech once again (due to lag)
GB_Mon

#186 Arctodus

Rookie

• Storm
  • Storm
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:09 AM

Well i always enjoyed the Clan ghost bear . Been looking for home with other ghost bear to join in battle. Rampage tho wreaks of scraped mechs on battle field.

#187 Sephyr

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:31 PM

Gray reporting in.

#188 StarColonelBicen

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationShalimar, Florida

Posted 21 August 2012 - 03:15 AM

Reporting in. Nevermind that Kurita flag you see flying there. it represents my target in the Invasion Era. Qui Af? ;)

Edited by StarColonelBicen, 21 August 2012 - 03:20 AM.

#189 Ceraq

Rookie

• 1 posts
  • LocationHobe Sound, FL USA

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:05 PM

Glad I found a GB clan! If any of you were on 3025/3029/3033/3050 (the old MUSH games circa 1991) I ran the GB's 332nd Assault Cluster. Tons of fun! Even in text! Yeah I am and old fart who began his BT career on a board with cardboard cutouts and lead figurines :P I was just accepted into Beta here so I will give MWO a shot.

Edited by Ceraq, 18 September 2012 - 06:05 PM.

#190 Nightmare864

• Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationNV

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:36 AM

Would hate to let the Bear Cave die off. Bump for my brothers and sisters. Would love to see some useful cooperation *eyes the Aussies* come out of this and see the various ranks of the Bear come together as one Touman to further the Warden efforts and Kerensky's vision.

#191 Tansut

• PipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 57 posts
  • LocationRunning circles around your clunky Atlas

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:49 AM

MW2:GBL was my inception into video games. I remember my dad booting it up and I would spend hours just fine tuning my mech. I was maybe 5 or 6 then. God I loved my Mad Dog more than life itself. It remains, to this day, to be my favorite chassis of all time.

I am rightfully Trueborn and those that object to this shall meet the barrels of my autocannons!

#192 Xyph3r

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 213 posts
  • LocationRight behind you, in his AC/20 Raven

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:21 AM

I hope the reason this thread is dying is that all of us are too busy training and therefore have no time to come here for a drink...
well, this HAS to be the reason, quiaff? :P

Edited by Xyph3r, 01 October 2012 - 05:21 AM.

#193 Ice Naga

• PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:24 AM

View PostXyph3r, on 01 October 2012 - 05:21 AM, said:

I hope the reason this thread is dying is that all of us are too busy training and therefore have no time to come here for a drink... well, this HAS to be the reason, quiaff? :P

I have been busy reducing the population of Freeborns.

Edited by Ice Naga, 07 October 2012 - 12:30 AM.

#194 SilverWolf

• PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationWashington DC

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:29 AM

That is nice , lots of game play ;)

#195 Jallan

• Pip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 17 posts
  • LocationTownsville

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:06 AM

I remember playing MW2:GBL when i was young. One of the first video games i was introduced to.
I had all of the MW2 packs but GBL was definitely my favourite. I only just got back into MW though and am hoping to get a spot in with the GB clan for MWO.

Also have been honing my skills blasting Freeborns on the battlefield :o

Edited by Jallan, 30 October 2012 - 08:08 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users