- - - - -

Noobs Or Not: Traitors!

5 replies to this topic

#1 maniacos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 777 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:16 PM

I know this has been posted but it is still commong among certain hillbillies and I am so annoyed about these guys...

Being the last mech standing and won't suicide but run and hide and some 123 of the own team reveals the coordinates to the enemy team. I have just started to report them but they seem not to stop.

Anyhow, STOP DOING THAT FOR FSAKE!

If you are dead and don't want to wait just leave the damn match. I don't give a damn if you need to XP your mech, you are dead I am alife, you lost, it's your problem, not mine.

There are plenty reasons why one doesn't want to die, and if it been only his stats. He can still run, he manages to escape? Fine, he deserves it. Sometimes someone even might try a tactic like picking one lone mech to finish him, like I did the other day when I ran back to my base instead of rushing into the enemy group and die. I made 2 kills with this tactic even when we lost the match it been MY DAMN TWO KILLS. Nonetheless some jerks of my team thought they had enough reason to yell at me in chat and reveal my hiding position, calling me names and stuff.

What ever, I will continue to write tickets and report these players, making screenshots with their names as they tell my position and I hope you get what you deserve for your idiot gamesmanship...

(This of course doesn't apply concerning DC or AFK players.)

#2 NecessaryWeevil

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 116 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:22 PM

Just to be clear: are you defending powering down and hiding in a corner for five minutes, when the game will end in your team's defeat regardless of whether you live or die?

#3 mailin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 2,033 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:22 PM

In skirmish, if you are the last guy standing on my team I will continue to strongly encourage you to power up and engage. If you don't listen, if you remain hidden, then YOU are in violation of the TOC and I will continue to give away your position to the enemy team. If I am dead, yes I can disconnect and start another game. Unfortunately the enemy that's left alive doesn't really have that luxury.

A better idea for you, if you still insist on powering down and hiding, is for you to disconnect and go into a different drop.

Edited by mailin, 23 June 2014 - 02:26 PM.

#4 Corbenik

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fallen
  • The Fallen
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:24 PM

Yeah alot of last noob Griefers, i mean standing. no weapons and they just power down like dolts, and waste everyones time, might as well go and ram them or something and either end it or try to fight if you have weapons

#5 Nikkoru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:28 PM

View Postmailin, on 23 June 2014 - 02:22 PM, said:

In skirmish, if you are the last guy standing on my team I will continue to strongly encourage you to power up and engage. If you don't listen, if you remain hidden, then YOU are in violation of the TOC and I will give away your position to the enemy team.

Actually we've had PGI weigh in on this one before on the forum, and they have expressly stated that if a player wants to run out the clock, they have every right to, and a team-mate who reports their location to the enemy has committed a bannable offense.

TL;DR You do not have the right to tell your team-mates how to play, and if you betray them, you are the bad-guy, not them.

#6 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:30 PM

Report it to support, do not discuss rule violations on the forums.

Closing!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users