5 replies to this topic

#1 Jabbershark

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 22 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 02 July 2014 - 12:52 PM

Um you fix'ed a Clan Mech's CT hit box right after they are released...

Did you (people working to keep this game afloat) forget about all the renaming IS hit boxes which was continually stated were to be worked on?

How long has the Awesome been the butt of a joke with its non conforming images corresponding to load-outs and billboard sized CT? There are too many issues with IS hit-boxes to be worked on first. Clans can take a back seat.

#2 CeeKay Boques

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3,371 posts
  • LocationYes

Posted 02 July 2014 - 01:14 PM

I know right!!! Stop makinPosted Image

#3 CMDR Sunset Shimmer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5,341 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 02 July 2014 - 01:39 PM

Actually yes, you're right, now that the Dire Wolf isn't 100% CT you are quite correct, clans can now take a back seat and the long standing innersphere problems can now be delt with. I 100% agree OP.

And I'm being serious. There are a TON of hitbox issues in regards to light mechs, and mechs such as the wonderful Awesome which you mentioned. I'd love to see the Awesome on the field more often, but it's just not worthwhile with the issues it has, sadly. Much like the Direwolf was pretty terrible with it's giant CT hitbox, or how the Atlas cockpit being the entire skull head in early closed beta was an issue.

You never quite know how things are going to go, till the players get their hands on it in a live environment.

#4 Lyoto Machida

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,081 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 01:42 PM

View PostFlash Frame, on 02 July 2014 - 01:39 PM, said:

Actually yes, you're right, now that the Dire Wolf isn't 100% CT you are quite correct, clans can now take a back seat and the long standing innersphere problems can now be delt with. I 100% agree OP.

And I'm being serious. There are a TON of hitbox issues in regards to light mechs, and mechs such as the wonderful Awesome which you mentioned. I'd love to see the Awesome on the field more often, but it's just not worthwhile with the issues it has, sadly. Much like the Direwolf was pretty terrible with it's giant CT hitbox, or how the Atlas cockpit being the entire skull head in early closed beta was an issue.

You never quite know how things are going to go, till the players get their hands on it in a live environment.

No money to be made off Awesomes, unfortunately. I still do love them though...consider it hardcore mode.

#5 Flak Kannon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 581 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 01:56 PM

I also am an advocate of the Awesome Chassis.

It is a fun challenge.

But if they tweak and tune it, I wouldn't be such the 'Cool hipster' in my terribad Awesome.

:) anyways...

My 9M is so bad it's cool.

2 LPL
1ERLL
3 MPL

alotsa heatsinks and an xl375.

View PostLyoto Machida, on 02 July 2014 - 01:42 PM, said:

No money to be made off Awesomes, unfortunately. I still do love them though...consider it hardcore mode.

#6 TLBFestus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,519 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 03:18 PM

What? They are fixing CLAN CTs before IS CTs?

Why would they do that?

Oh, right, everyone in a CLAN mech has paid for it, recently. Those of us with wonky IS mechs are "not the current target audience".

Edited by TLBFestus, 02 July 2014 - 03:46 PM.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users