Happy With The Last Patch.

5 replies to this topic

#1 Hans Von Lohman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:13 AM

Granted, the 3x4 balance doesn't alwasy happen, but every game I play I try to check and see if it is in effect, and for the majority of my games it is.

While there are still one or two things I would like to see added right now the game is fun and I am happy wiht the results we are getting.

Not all of the patches have gone smoothly in the last few patch days, but now that clans are in and things are moving forward again I am looking to start playing the game even more soon.

Now if we could just make the Awesome be competitve....

Edited by Hans Von Lohman, 03 July 2014 - 11:14 AM.

#2 Mudhutwarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 4,183 posts
  • LocationThe perimieter, out here there are no stars.

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:15 AM

Yep, I am cool with it. the solo que is a blast. Still drop into 12 mans every so often but the gameplay is much better.

#3 CeeKay Boques

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3,371 posts
  • LocationYes

Posted 03 July 2014 - 12:25 PM

Yet another "Happy with this Patch" "Thank you" threads. PGI's gonna think they can delay CW forever!!!

:)

Patch is good. :(

#4 ztac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 12:37 PM

Patch is kind of awful really .. until they actually totally separate the premade queue from the pug queue it will remain so, but I guess they have to encourage groups with the chance of being able to stomp pugs every so often!

It is my guess that PGI cant really be bothered with pug players to constantly allow people with an advantage over them to play against them.

#5 DONTOR

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,806 posts
  • LocationStuck on a piece of Commando in my Ice Ferret

Posted 03 July 2014 - 12:43 PM

Agreed, really liking the mix of big teams VS big teams, although I do feel bad when we 12-1 or 12-0 the opposition I fell like those matches were pretty unmatched in ELOs. The drop weights being closei s realyl cool though, and seems to be working quite well.

#6 Caviel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 637 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 12:44 PM

View Postztac, on 03 July 2014 - 12:37 PM, said:

Patch is kind of awful really .. until they actually totally separate the premade queue from the pug queue it will remain so, but I guess they have to encourage groups with the chance of being able to stomp pugs every so often!

It is my guess that PGI cant really be bothered with pug players to constantly allow people with an advantage over them to play against them.

It's much better for solo players now with this patch than it was prior. Now you will only have a max of one group per team per side, as opposed to the 12 solos vs 4+4+4 solos you could prior to the patch...

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users