328 replies to this topic

#21 Pat Cherry

Rookie

• 7 posts
  • LocationBrasil (Brazil)

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:10 PM

Hell yes Nova Cats!!!

Let's organize!

Me and my Shadow Cat are ready for some action.

#22 Johann Devalis

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 61 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:58 PM

View PostMogCarns, on 06 December 2011 - 04:41 PM, said:

Which name did you go by back then? I do not recall Johann!!! :)

I was normally NC_HAND or just NC_Devalis.

#23 Pariah Devalis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationAboard the NCS True Path

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:35 AM

Yeash. It went all the way to page six? I knew we were out numbered, but that is rather impressive. :\

Well, given we are in Clan forums, I will assume they will stick to zellbrigen. Their numbers mean nothing if we fight with precision and skill, quiaff?

Edited by Pariah Devalis, 07 March 2012 - 08:57 AM.

#24 Juri Rosse

• PipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 40 posts
  • LocationBronx, NY

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:20 PM

Aff, our numbers are low, but our fury runs high. We have determination and prowess unmatched by house or clan. We shall overcome what comes our way. Live and die by the Laser.

#25 Thomas Covenant

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationOn an adventure.

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:34 PM

Looks at pic... You Nova guys posses Daishis?... I'm in.

Edited by Thomas Covenant, 08 March 2012 - 06:34 PM.

#26 Pariah Devalis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts
  • LocationAboard the NCS True Path

Posted 09 March 2012 - 06:50 AM

We posses the rights to Extended Range weapon technology. So which ever way you go in the Clans, you go with us. :P

#27 Blue Shadow

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 322 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:49 AM

Hmmm... well I'm still a noob when it comes to the history of battle tech but the clans sound cool to me, I'll have to read up about them all, but seeing as my fav mech is the shadow cat and it was build by this clan I'm leaning towards joining you guys when the time comes :-)

#28 Scipio Nostra

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:52 AM

Long time tt-player here (mid/late-90ies).
First xp with the internet was mechcommander 1 in summer 1999. Tried to join CNC then, but those guys in the channel wern't very talkative. Then some Star Adder tried to recruit me. Never joind (as far as I remember)

My tt-unit was:
The Nova Cat Lancers, Sigma Galaxy

#29 GaussDragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,183 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:11 PM

My shopping list includes the Shadow Cat, Supernova and of course my favourite... the Nova Cat itself. We'll be in touch.

#30 tbrminsanity

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:25 PM

Let us set the pries aflame and partake on the vision quest that will lead our clan to a bright new future. I call on all Nova Cats to be the foreseers of the Clans, to guide Kerensky's mission to fruition.

I am the greatest warrior, because we are the greatest warriors!

Edited by tbrminsanity, 13 April 2012 - 11:12 AM.

#31 James Galen

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:57 AM

Long time Nova Cat player right here.

#32 Igorius

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 215 posts
  • LocationA place beyond your dreams

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:39 PM

Long time Nova Cat here, as well. It's good to see that there's a good gathering of trothkin around, just in case the call for loyal Cats to join up for the invasion ever goes out. I may wear the purple, but my heart beats to the untamed rhythm of the drums of combat.

#33 Samuel Nostra

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:10 PM

View PostPariah Devalis, on 07 March 2012 - 08:35 AM, said:

Yeash. It went all the way to page six? I knew we were out numbered, but that is rather impressive. :\

Well, given we are in Clan forums, I will assume they will stick to zellbrigen. Their numbers mean nothing if we fight with precision and skill, quiaff?

Yes, the Nova Cats, fought using zellbrigen once they were finally "called up" at the start of the fifth wave of the Operation REVIVAL. Later on, against particular opponents, that's another story. :) In terms of skill, the Cats have always been reknown for the marksmanship. They're frequently considered the best in the Clans or sharing the honor with Goliath Scorpion.

#34 Kreisel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 466 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:10 PM

Greeting Nova Cats, I look forward to eventually fighting alongside you. I've long been drawn to the particular mentality of the Nova Cats when it comes to the Clans. Most my connection to them comes post abjuration where they were close with the Combine.

Honestly though. when it comes to a game like MWO, I'm too focused on team play aspects to make a proper member of the clans. Unless I misunderstand Zellbringer, coordinating efforts and working as team are too close to my heart to be able to truly adhere to it and thus I will not sully the Clans name by joining directly. In likely hood because I have friends loyal to other factions we're likely going to form up a merc group and I'll be edging for us to keep a good reputation with the Combine since it's my IS house of choice (Bushido based honor code..fascinating), hopefully their will eventually be some opportunity to fight alongside you all.

If not, I hope to meet you on the battlefield with honor and respect.

#35 Igorius

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 215 posts
  • LocationA place beyond your dreams

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:36 PM

Well Kreisel, if and/or when Clan Nova Cat goes live in-game, I look forward to facing you with honor. Of course, once your buddies shoot me too and Zellbriggen goes out the window, well, there's always the chance that I could return you to warrior status. If you keep my 'mech all shiny like a proper bondsman should, that is. :blink:

#36 SinnerX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:50 AM

Nova Cats, heed my call! Are there any who still hold true to the Path?

But really, sorry for bumping an old thread, anyone still out there? lol

I'm a Nova Cat at heart, but was wondering what the other like minded warriors plan to do until we make our "official" glorious return. CNC themed merc group, join House Kurita, or keep to "lone wolf" status? I'd like to group up if possible, and fight beside some kindred spirits.

#37 Forren

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 64 posts
  • LocationNew Barcella, Irece

Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:25 PM

Aff. I will not be joining House Kurita, though I respect the honorable ways of their Bushido warriors. I have ventured far from the Pentagon Worlds in Clan space, and my visions have brought me to Outreach. Our brethren from Clan Wolf that call themselves "Wolf's Dragoons" are being.. difficult.. with taking on another Trueborn Warrior from Nova Cat, however, it seems they are taking on Freeborn from the Inner Sphere. This place is strange and I am without sufficient means to return home, so I will have to come up with a solution, and quickly.

Roleplay aside, you bumped the thread I was going to but didn't know if any of us were still out there. I've got a group of friends who will be playing with me, but they aren't Clan Nova Cat fans (They introduced me to Nova Cats through a Brawndo-style advert for the Nova Cat mech itself and I ran with it from there). Hopefully we'll get some more folk in here to be Nova Cats with us..

#38 SinnerX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 02 July 2012 - 04:52 AM

Hail! I've spent so long amongst the freebirth of the IS, that I've almost forgotten how to converse with another trueborn warrior, haha.

I'm thinking I may try PMing a few of the folks who posted earlier, to see if they're still interested in the clan. Normally in games like this, I would just go where the other players go, but Clan Nova Cat has such a rich history that I don't want to abandon it.

#39 Stray Ion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:29 PM

I am not sure if this is the correct place to ask these questions concerning Clan Nova Cat, but I will ask anyways.

I have done a little research into the clan when deciding my alligiance, though I may have chose poorly. I read on sarna that Nova Cats are mystics. That IMO can be taken a few ways, but basically are they/some clairvoyent?

My real question for coming here is, would it be wrong to start posts with "in accordance with the prophecy"?

I can see how that could be seen as trolling, but all I require is a "yes" or "no" answer.

Also on a side note, after reading though these 2 pages I know that Clan Nova Cat fight in Combine space. All I know is after the clan wars, they merge with Draconis Combine which is why I chose my house. Would choosing this house in essance make me lose points with house Kurita if in fact the clans are playable and I am forced to fight them?

I know the Devs have yet to release on how things will exactly work, so with the last one I would be looking for an opinion; but I may just end up switching back to a lone mercenary to play it safe.

I am not one for reading fiction, but IMO what better thread to have answer my questions.

#40 Forren

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 64 posts
  • LocationNew Barcella, Irece

Posted 02 July 2012 - 06:57 PM

View PostStray Ion, on 02 July 2012 - 05:29 PM, said:

My real question for coming here is, would it be wrong to start posts with "in accordance with the prophecy"?

Which prophecy are you referring to? Generally, Oathmaster Biccon Winters handles visions of prophecy on that grand of a scale. Warriors, like myself, look to visions before a battle, hoping to gain enough insight on how the battle will play out to be adequately prepared.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users