#21 Carl Wrede

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 958 posts
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden

Posted 10 July 2014 - 05:28 PM

View PostColonel Pada Vinson, on 10 July 2014 - 01:02 PM, said:

Yup. I've tried playing a few games over the last 4 months, and very little has improved or changed. Graphics are weaker than I've ever seen them, the ui 2.0 remains the most incredible downgrade upgrade in gaming history, and the gametypes/missions remain the standard 3 year humdrum of modes that have also managed to actually get worse as well.

I just have to disagree there since nothing beats SOEs incredibly stupid New Game Experience "upgrade" that totally killed off the entire game Star Wars Galaxies (RIP).

Edited by Carl Wrede, 10 July 2014 - 05:29 PM.

#22 Ryan the Lion

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationOregon

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:37 PM

I have yet to play more than a couple rounds since UI 2.0. Every now and then I log in to see if it's fixed, then promptly close out seeing it has not been touched. Less is usually always more when it comes to UI. Not that UI 1.0 was perfect, but it did have the less is more going for it and you didnt have to have your screen filled with identical square icons for every engine or weapon. That is totally wasted space that could have been used for something useful, like a schematic of your enitre mech, not just one section, showing you engine and weapons.

#23 Lt Badger

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 139 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 06:06 AM

View PostAppogee, on 06 July 2014 - 09:28 AM, said:

You are seeing the glass half empty.

Sure the new UI is less intuitive and more clunky.

BUT we have 3rd person view, reverse reflective glass in our cockpit windows, bobble heads on our dashboards, and when we kill something we can play sandwich truck sounds!

Celebrate good times, come on!

yeah, the game play is getting worse, but it doesn´t matter, we get more and more beautiful useless things ;)
perharps the hula girl will strip for you next time if you get a kill... who knows :(

seriosly...

only a handfull things were changed to make the gameplay better, too many inexplicable changes make the game worse and new things with new bugs were introduced instead to fix allready known bugs

16 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 16 guests, 0 anonymous users