Group Browser

1 reply to this topic

#1 SVK Puskin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 822 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:12 AM

I've started to think about this solution since the last patch. The new dynamic group queue is not a good solution and many players complaing about it including me! Waiting time has been reduced but the fairplay and balance went down. My idea: Friends which want to team up and play together will do it like it is now, so 1 player create a group and invite others but instead of "group launch" button there will be "search for a group" button or "group browser" button (or something similar). After clicking on that button the game starts to search for other groups. Every group which is looking for another group will be put into the group list. The group list will contain all groups which comfirmed their request by clicking on the "group browser" button. From this group list a group leader can choose the hostile group by sending a request to the hostile group. There should be an "accept" and "decline" option becuase 1 group can be bigger than the other. If the hostile group leader declines the request the group leader which send the request to the hostile group will be informed about it, maybe something like a window with text: "Your request has been declined!". If the hostile group leader accept the request both groups will enter the lobby similar to the existing from the private match. What do you think about this idea?

#2 SVK Puskin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 822 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 04:49 PM

Really? Nobody? If you have a better idea just let me know in the comments.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users