Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:11 AM

aaaaaand still no new mechs or Hero mechs

#82 Koniks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 1,301 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:14 AM

Tooltips for Clan Targeting Computers and Weapon Modules should explain in which order the bonuses are applied.

#83 Daishi8

Rookie

• Giant Helper
  • 8 posts
  • LocationLithuania

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:15 AM

View PostS Morgenstern, on 29 July 2014 - 11:07 AM, said:

PGI,

When you invalidated my Nova build based on its equiped pre-patch, pre-existing modules, you stole my level 1 seismic sensor. It is not available in my inventory nor on any of my mechs. Please give me back my seismic sensor as an available module, or give me back the 6 million credits its going to take to purchase another.

Same here, lost Radar Deprivation.

Nevermind, just need to strip mech and problem solved.

Edited by Daishi8, 29 July 2014 - 11:18 AM.

#84 stjobe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,498 posts
  • LocationOn your six, chipping away at your rear armour.

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:17 AM

View PostCrotch RockIt, on 29 July 2014 - 10:43 AM, said:

Not lazy. Incompetent, perhaps. The fall rate has been in m/s all along, but someone in the graphics department accidentally used ft/s in the HUD.

FYI (and for the benefit of PGI) 30 m/s is 108 kph, so if the fall rate was just mislabelled in the GUI there's something badly wrong with the physics (or lack thereof) in the game engine.

As for the patch notes, they state that Lights now start taking fall damage at 37 m/s - which is 133.2 kph.

37 ft/s, on the other hand, is about 40 kph and makes more sense.

This isn't rocket science, people. Get it right.

#85 Besterino

• PipPipPip
  • The Icon
  • 96 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:20 AM

Am I too stupid or why is it that SLI is not working? OSD shows only one GPU active - I can't find any setting in MWO in this respect - anything I need to specifically set up in the driver to enable SLI for this game (SLI does work in other games)?

#86 LiGhtningFF13

• The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 1,375 posts
  • LocationBetween the Flannagan's Nebulea and the Pleiades Cluster

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:21 AM

... patch it like it's hot!

#87 Artur Valour

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 129 posts
  • LocationTexas, Holy Terra

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:21 AM

View PostS Morgenstern, on 29 July 2014 - 11:07 AM, said:

PGI,

When you invalidated my Nova build based on its equiped pre-patch, pre-existing modules, you stole my level 1 seismic sensor. It is not available in my inventory nor on any of my mechs. Please give me back my seismic sensor as an available module, or give me back the 6 million credits its going to take to purchase another.

Someone please tell me this isn't true... I am going to lose millions across all my mechs if this is the case...

#88 Alex Warden

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,659 posts
  • Location...straying in the Inner Sphere...

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:22 AM

while i appreciate the scaling fall damage, it doesn´t matter much if my shadowhawk needs full thrust to even SCRATCH the top of a lvl1 (hip high) building and there is no capacity left to slow the fall... jumpjets currently are nothing more than an "advanced hillclimb module" except maybe for some lights...

still sux turtle eggs...

#89 Waylander40K

• PipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 40 posts
  • LocationUK

The weapon modules change is not great (because they add so little benefit); but at least most mechs I run use AMS; and I have those 2 weapon mods...

#90 Jalthibuster

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 114 posts

WOW....1 step forward, 5 steps back. Just recently you made it possible to quickly exchange modules through the "select mech" option and now we're back on the incredible point & click odyssey through the "configure" menu because the "select mech" option is only possible for consumables.

And fyi...i don't neither give a **** about weapon modules nor consumables but i'm really pissed for taken away the 3rd mech module on almost every mech.

#91 Artur Valour

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 129 posts
  • LocationTexas, Holy Terra

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:27 AM

View PostDaishi8, on 29 July 2014 - 11:15 AM, said:

Wait, does this mean we have to strip every mech of everything or just modules? If everything do we have to use the "Strip Mech" button? This is going to take forever if it's the case, stripping and rebuilding every mech... Someone clarify, I won't be home for hours and this is causing stress! Arg!

#92 McHoshi

• 1,163 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:27 AM

What the "*******" Hell ...
I´ve lost 4 Modules through this patch!

1. Capture Accerlerator ( 6.000.000 )
2. Radar Deprivation ( 6.000.000 )
3. Medium Laser Range 2 ( 3.000.000 )
4. Target Info Gathering ( 4.000.000 )

19.000.000 cbills gone! ( a lot of wastet time also )

PGI - plz give me these modules back.

#93 VereAthor

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:28 AM

this is the first time i write something to a patch note.
i will start with the good things:
- good to have the arm switch (called lock) back

now the bad stuff:
and i really miss the old modul slots. decide to what important to you. now i can't use the moduls i need in my mechs. i don't need weapon moduls and consumables instead of usefull modules like target info, seismic or radar deprivation

the weapon moduls are pretty useless, especially for clan mechs,
the 2 consumables will lead to 24-48 strikes per match :(. coolshots are pretty weak for a real laser boat,
the usefull consumables are UAV and the strikes. the second is already pretty too often in this game. why do you do this to us? i want to destroy mechs by my abilities and not by artillery or planes i can't control.

i don't care that much about the point of the patch i didn't mentioned that it is worth for me to write about it

WELCOME TO STRIKEWARRIOR ONLINE

wonderfull: no bugfixes, still the saving loadout error and others... it is really enough!

Edited by VereAthor, 29 July 2014 - 11:42 AM.

#94 Xeno Phalcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 2,461 posts
  • LocationEvening Ladies

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:28 AM

View PostGhost Badger, on 29 July 2014 - 11:11 AM, said:

If you felt like wasting c-bills and GXP...put the AMS range and rate-of-fire modules in that last section, lol.

Problem is Warhawk only has a AMS in the right WHK-PRIME side torso, so if I want my two srm6's there I cant even make use of that, this is a pretty common trade for the bigger clan mechs.

EDIT: also all these damn AWS in my damn assault que :( now as high or higher than the heavies.

Edited by Xeno Phalcon, 29 July 2014 - 11:31 AM.

#95 McHoshi

• 1,163 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:29 AM

View PostArtur Valour, on 29 July 2014 - 11:27 AM, said:

Wait, does this mean we have to strip every mech of everything or just modules? If everything do we have to use the "Strip Mech" button? This is going to take forever if it's the case, stripping and rebuilding every mech... Someone clarify, I won't be home for hours and this is causing stress! Arg!

ok thx ... stripping modules now they are back :(

#96 HighTest

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • LocationKitchener, ON

View PostSmudge504, on 29 July 2014 - 11:11 AM, said:

aaaaaand still no new mechs or Hero mechs

.... ooooooor any real content in general. Just more 'balancing'.

I can hear all of the players running back to the game in droves! Oh wait, the footsteps are getting quieter, not louder... never mind.

#97 Dino Might

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 2,030 posts

I'm more angry that the server sync issues are still ubiquitous. Halfway through many of my matches, right in the middle of an engagement - all stop, mechs walking in place and mgs/missles streaming indefinitely. Resync 10 seconds later dead. I seem to be playing the game as a tactical simulator up until contact, then I might as well go hands off as I can't do anything beyond that.

#98 Waffles 2pt0

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 193 posts

View PostDaishi8, on 29 July 2014 - 11:15 AM, said:

THIS :(

#99 Grendel408

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,611 posts
  • LocationBay Area, California

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:30 AM

You know... something else is bugging me with this Patch... why are Mechs missing from the charts posted? Devs care to answer this one?

#100 Navid A1

• CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • 4,932 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:35 AM

View PostGrendel408, on 29 July 2014 - 11:30 AM, said:

You know... something else is bugging me with this Patch... why are Mechs missing from the charts posted? Devs care to answer this one?

mechs in the table are the ones that have a different number of slots from the base 2 con / 1 mech / 2 weap combination. (i think)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users