- - - - -

Any One Else Had An Engine Diapear

4 replies to this topic

#1 Frantic Nomad

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:13 PM

Like title says,
I was changing load out on my firestarter S(C). swapping medium lasers for small and when i went to go into training grounds to check heat. It says I have a critical error, go back into mechlab and my 295xl and heatsink are just gone.

I spent real money on this piece of crap so i didn't have to grind for c-bills for the engine and now its gone.

#2 Spike Brave

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 695 posts
  • LocationIn your base, killing your dudes

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:23 PM

Log out and in again. Sometimes the client makes a mistake and it equips stuff wrong. It should be in your inventory after you log out and in. If not open a ticket with support and they will fix it.

#3 Frantic Nomad

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:30 PM

View PostSpike Brave, on 09 August 2014 - 02:23 PM, said:

Log out and in again. Sometimes the client makes a mistake and it equips stuff wrong. It should be in your inventory after you log out and in. If not open a ticket with support and they will fix it.

After I played a few games its back, not sure if it self corrected or customer service fixed it but all is better in my world now. still a way odd bug.

Edited by Hero3, 09 August 2014 - 03:15 PM.

#4 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 07:45 PM

View PostHero3, on 09 August 2014 - 02:30 PM, said:

After I played a few games its back, not sure if it self corrected or customer service fixed it but all is better in my world now. still a way odd bug.

It corrects itself.
Whenever there is an error with a mech that requires the mech to be stripped, the inventory doesn't update until the mech is saved and then the game either related or simply time passing by in such a way that the inventory has to reload (such as going into matches).

It's a pain. But at least loses have yet to actually happen.

#5 HimseIf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Visekorporal
  • 270 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 09 August 2014 - 07:58 PM

i bought a mech that sold itself and the engine remained. That was weird.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users