Drinks are on Angus this week !!

Stop in at the Silver Swan Bar for a round on the House Davion TS. :D

#22 Kwea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 374 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 11:58 PM

Last week of Season 2 MRBC....stop by and check out out teams, coordinated drops, and training programs!

#23 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 27 August 2014 - 06:00 AM

We are a team gearing up for planetary combat yet again, as we've been doing non-stop for 20 yrs. Join us as we continue to serve House Davion ! There are opportunities to sharpen your mech skills competitively in leagues, internal tournaments and other PGI events as well as drop casually with other members.. Many rooms full of pilots around every night (and even during the day) to drop with.. Friendly, respectable atmosphere... regular scheduled drop nights for each battalion as well as nightly drops.

Come check us out on TeamSpeak (ts3.hhod.com:7345) under the "1st HeadHunters of Davion RCT" channels, and our webpage http://www.hhod.com.. Our tag in-game is [HHoD].

#24 TimelyAbyss

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 08:17 AM

I've been with the Headhunters for over a year now and they are one of the best online communities I've ever been with. If you are new to MechWarrior or a seasoned veteran you can find a home with us. We have drops going at almost all times of the day and way into the inadvisably early hours of the morning. The phrase "crap guys, I've got to call it night. I've got to go to work in four hours" is a common one on our TeamSpeak. Why don't you stop by and drop few wit us?

#25 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:34 AM

Come join us on the Public test server for the day while MWO production server is down for the datacenter move starting this afternoon !!

We'll have chips and salsa to go with the beer in between drops at the bar. Stop on by !

Posted Image Posted Image

#26 Von Bek

Rookie

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 2 posts
  • LocationManhattan Beach, CA

Posted 29 August 2014 - 08:41 PM

I was fortunate enough to stumble across HHoD almost two years ago, joined up because they seemed like nice folks and have never looked back.

During my time in HHoD, I have made some of the best friends that I have ever had in online gaming. I love MWO, but the real reason that I keep coming back to play the game are the great people and friends that I have made at HHoD. Being a member of HHoD has made me a better MWO player, but more importantly I have had a great time and more laughs than I can count in the process.

Come join in the fun!

#27 Kwea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 374 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:48 PM

Great last week in MRBC, and looking forward to more league opportunities

Come check us out on TeamSpeak (ts3.hhod.com:7345) under the "1st HeadHunters of Davion RCT" channels, and our webpage http://www.hhod.com. Our tag in-game is [HHoD].

Edited by Kwea, 30 August 2014 - 10:04 PM.

#28 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 03 September 2014 - 06:54 AM

Join us for the lance challenge this weekend.. Should be plenty of pilots to drop with for PGI goodies ! B)

#29 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 05 September 2014 - 02:11 PM

We'll be running 4 man comps for the Lance challenge all weekend.. Stop on by and get some drops in with us. Will be plenty of lancemates to drop with for the prizes...

B)

Come check us out on TeamSpeak (ts3.hhod.com:7345) under the "1st HeadHunters of Davion RCT" channels, and/or our webpage [color="#b27204"]http://www.hhod.com[/color].. Our tag in-game is [HHoD].

#30 Kwea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 374 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 10:08 PM

Gearing up for Season 3 of MRBC, and looking towards NBT for their relaunch in a few months. It's a great time to be a House Davion pilot, and HHoD is one of the best gaming groups I have ever seen.

Come check us out on TeamSpeak (ts3.hhod.com:7345) under the "1st HeadHunters of Davion RCT" channels, and our webpage http://www.hhod.com.. Our tag in-game is [HHoD].

Edited by Kwea, 06 September 2014 - 10:09 PM.

#31 Kwea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 374 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 11:34 AM

8 new recruits in the past 8 days....come on in and see why we are still playing and growing as a unit after more than 20 years!

Come check us out on TeamSpeak (ts3.hhod.com:7345) under the "1st HeadHunters of Davion RCT" channels, and our webpage http://www.hhod.com. Our tag in-game is [HHoD].

Edited by Kwea, 08 September 2014 - 11:35 AM.

#32 Burner

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 64 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 03:44 PM

Great drops this weekend for the Lance Challenge. Hope everyone reached their Tier goals.

#33 Kwea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 374 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 07:21 PM

About 150 of our pilots completed level 3 of the lance challenge by day 3....thanks PGI for giving us a challenge that rewards teamwork and cooperative play!

Stop by and see what we are all about....and see why we are still playing and growing as a unit after more than 20 years!

Edited by Kwea, 09 September 2014 - 07:24 PM.

#34 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 12 September 2014 - 11:00 AM

Come hunt devs with us this weekend !! B)

See posts above for TS info. We'll leave the light on..

#35 Kwea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 374 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 07:56 PM

Tired of pugging...of trying to herd cats every match with a team not even on basic comms? Tired of being the only one left? Tired of trying to carry the lead all by yourself every match?

Why not try out a team that has over 200 active pilots, and another 100-200 on their active reserve list? We have inter-team competitions, league play, and with planetary combat beginning soon we could always use more mech pilots....

Edited by Kwea, 13 September 2014 - 07:59 PM.

#36 Burner

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 64 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 07:40 AM

Announcement:

1st Regiment is forming an open team for 1REG pilots interested in the Season3 MRBC Ladder. RSVP to the Regiment wide message sent by General Aylward or contact 1REG Command to sign up. Lets give 5th Bat a run for their money.

#37 ValkerieFire

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 07:45 PM

I've been with HHoD for about 8 months now. They are an awesome group with tons of easy to get along with pilots. One of HHoDs strengths is it's numbers. You can log into MWO anytime of day, and someone from HHoD is playing on team speak. Even at 9am on a weekday, there is at least a 4 man going. At nights we regularly have two or more 12-mans going. HHoD also runs courses for new and experienced pilots to better their skills. I highly recommend the unit to anyone looking for a Davion home unit.

#38 Jugger Grimrod

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • General III
  • General III
  • 263 posts
  • LocationAddicks, Fed Suns

Posted 18 September 2014 - 11:51 AM

The 1st HeadHunters of Davion RCT (HHoD) are always recruiting pilots of all experience levels and backgrounds, from closed-beta Veterans to 'Greens' fresh off the dropship! Check us out at http://www.hhod.com/ and fill out an application. Then find us here on the House Davion TS Server --> ts3.hhod.com:7345 <-- We have active drop groups every night of the week! ;) The RCT Training Academy, with the help of the NAIS and the AFFS DMI, continues to provide both Basic and Advanced tactical and command instruction. This 'Independent' House Unit is well prepared for the Clan Invasion.

Come... Join the Carnage!

Edited by Jugger Grimrod, 05 April 2015 - 03:27 AM.

#39 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 19 September 2014 - 11:46 AM

Join us for the Double XP event this weekend !! We'll have plenty of milk to go with the cupcakes PGI is passing out ! B)

#40 Kwea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 374 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 06:50 AM

We had 3 12-mans going last night, with plenty of 6-10 man groups going at the same time, and spare pilots in the rooms as well.

Double xp weekends are great, and are a great time to try us out. Our comms are open to anyone who wants to check us out, so come over and play a bit and see if this is the right unit for you!

You can find us here on the House Davion TS Server --> ts3.hhod.com:7345

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users