Headhunters Of Davion (HHoD) - Recruiting

332 replies to this topic

#41 ValkerieFire

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 08:41 AM

View PostKwea, on 20 September 2014 - 06:50 AM, said:

We had 3 12-mans going last night, with plenty of 6-10 man groups going at the same time, and spare pilots in the rooms as well.

I knew I should have logged in last night, I missed the fun. I had work training all day and by the time the team drop night arrived, I was too tired to put my computer together.

#42 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts
  • LocationIn my Spider 5D, killing all your Dire Wolves.

Posted 21 September 2014 - 02:12 PM

When we take a break from serious battlefield actions, we at HHoD know how to have a good time. Taking a queue from theB33f, we had two private lobby 'Tunnel Jams' last night. Hilarious fun was had by all.

#43 Burner

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 64 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 10:09 AM

Reminder to all pilots that the Training Doctrine update is almost completed. Courses currently available: LRM Efficiency, Advanced Scout, Lance Leader Basic, TeampSpeak Communications, Combat Communications, and Jump Jet. Please Contact a Trainer or look at upcoming Events for the next scheduled class. Battalion Training nights will resume in the near future.

Edited by Burner, 24 September 2014 - 10:11 AM.

#44 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 27 September 2014 - 10:48 AM

Another lance challenge this weekend. Stop on by and find some lancemates. B)

#45 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 30 September 2014 - 12:17 PM

Openings for US East and West Coast as well as Euro and Aussie timeframe pilots, as we train and prepare for Community Warfare.... Stop by the House Davion TS server and take a look. (ts3.hhod.com:7345). Our website is http://www.hhod.com

#46 DaangeroussDann

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 77 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 08:44 AM

Aylward, OMG,, missed you all,, blew up my pc again, trying to find the TS IP and get back in the cockpit. Looks like they finally got some community warfare on the way? I'm downloading the game now, and installing TS, can't wait to see what has happened since my vacation, good to see Aylward still dedicated as always. See you all soon.

Dangerousdan

#47 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 02 October 2014 - 02:01 PM

Welcome back DangerousDan !! B)

#48 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:20 AM

Project Clanbuster is well under way! The Project Clanbuster team is busy bringing together the best talent from within HHoD, testing Clan mechs in private drop lobbies in a scientific manner, finding their weaknesses and building Inner Sphere mech designs to exploit them. If the Clanners cross Davion space, they'll find the results of Project Clanbuster waiting for them. So far, we've successfully countered the very best in Clan mediums, we hunt down Clan assaults with ease, and soon we will crack the secrets of the Mad Cat.

Would you like to know more? Want to get involved in an ambitious, organized project to throw back the Clan invader? Then HHoD is the place to be!

#49 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 04 October 2014 - 09:34 AM

Posted Image

#50 Burner

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 64 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 05:14 PM

Announcement:

1st Regiment will be holding practices on Wednesday Evenings from 8-10pm EST. Private lobbies for inter-Battalion Scrimms, skills training, and/or MRBC practice. All 1st Regiment pilots welcome!

#51 Jugger Grimrod

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • General III
  • General III
  • 263 posts
  • LocationAddicks, Fed Suns

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:18 AM

Posted ImageThe three Companies of the 5th Battalion "Highland Guard" continue to prepare for MRBC Season 3! (http://mrbcleague.com/) Come join the carnage! Sign up today! http://www.mwo.enjin.com/

Edited by Jugger Grimrod, 05 October 2014 - 12:29 PM.

#52 Kwea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 374 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 03:43 AM

We are entering 2 teams in MRBC this season, and looking forward to CW. Come by our team comms on the House Davion TS server (ts3.hhod.com:7345) and drop with us!

Edited by Kwea, 07 October 2014 - 03:43 AM.

#53 Xenosphobatic

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 213 posts
  • LocationMidwest USA

Posted 11 October 2014 - 09:13 AM

Come by and see us! We are recruiting!

#54 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 11 October 2014 - 01:03 PM

Multiple "Assault Challenge" rooms running through tomorrow on our comms for those trying to win the latest prizes..

#55 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 12 October 2014 - 07:36 PM

Are you new to the game and looking for fun and respectful people to drop with ?? Is your current unit not doing the right things and you're looking for something different ? If you prefer a friendly environment for all ages, we just might have what you're looking for. Stop on by our teamspeak server (ts3.hhod.com:7345) and come down to the 1st HeadHunters of Davion channels for more information.. We have dedicated training courses, regular battalion and regimental drop nights, competitively minded groups competing in 3rd party leagues, and much more.. Check out our website at www.hhod.com

See you on the dropship !!

#56 Kwea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 374 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 08:44 PM

Season 3 of MRBC starts this week, and we have 2 teams competing this season. Come by and see our teams playing, or set up a scrim with us!

#57 Burner

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 64 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 10:54 AM

Congratulations to the MRBC RCT Team for winning MRBC Season 3 Round 1 versus the BlackThorne Dragoons Team Storm 3-2. This is HHoD's second team entered into the league and their first taste of of MRBC Combat.

Also sending a Happy HeadHunting good luck charm the the HHoD 5th Battalion team who fights later this week. The 5th is a seasoned MRBC team who is looking forward to season 3.

#58 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 18 October 2014 - 08:58 AM

Congrats to both of our MRBC teams for first week wins !!

If you're interested in joining the fight for House Davion in the upcoming community warfare, we have openings for pilots, new and experienced !! Stop on by and do some drops with us ! You're sure to have a good time !

Stop on by our teamspeak server (ts3.hhod.com:7345) and come down to the 1st HeadHunters of Davion channels for more information.

#59 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 11:55 PM

After our victory of the Blackthorne Dragoons, HHoD's RCT MRBC team is preparing for combat against Hell's Legion, to commence later this week! We'll be practicing hard all week preparing for another round. Feel free to sign up and join us for some hard-core practice.

#60 Kwea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 374 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 01:33 PM

HHoD 5th BTL Highland Guard won their week 1 match 4-1 against our friends the Robinson Rangers Irregulars. Great fight guys!

Our Code of Conduct is the cornerstone of our team, and we pride ourselves on being open to all skill levels, from beginners to advanced pilots looking for competitive teams to join.

CW is arriving soon, mechwarriors.......come join the HHoD team with over 300 pilots ready to drop!

Stop on by our teamspeak server (ts3.hhod.com:7345) and come down to the 1st HeadHunters of Davion channels for more information.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users