Headhunters Of Davion (HHoD) - Recruiting

333 replies to this topic

#81 Kwea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 374 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 08:24 AM

Tired of pugging, or has your gaming group for MWO fallen apart and you miss the friends and the teamplay you are use to? Come visit us in the House Vaion TS server, and jump in our LookingForGroup rooms! No need to join if you just want to check us out, or stop in and say hi! You never know....we might grow on you...

Stop on by our teamspeak server (ts3.hhod.com:7345) and come down to the 1st HeadHunters of Davion channels for more information.

Edited by Kwea, 21 November 2014 - 08:24 AM.

#82 Kwea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 374 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 09:00 PM

Season 3 of MRBC wrapped up tonight, and we are looking for some pilots who would be interested in competitive play and a fun gaming experience.

Are you new to the game and looking for fun and respectful people to drop with ?? Is your current unit not doing the right things and you're looking for something different ? If you prefer a friendly environment for all ages, we just might have what you're looking for. Stop on by our teamspeak server (ts3.hhod.com:7345) and come down to the 1st HeadHunters of Davion channels for more information.. We have dedicated training courses, regular battalion and regimental drop nights, competitively minded groups competing in 3rd party leagues, and much more..

Check out our website at [/color]www.hhod.com or stop on by our teamspeak server (ts3.hhod.com:7345) and come down to the 1st HeadHunters of Davion channels for more information.

Edited by Kwea, 23 November 2014 - 09:01 PM.

#83 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 27 November 2014 - 08:39 AM

Happy Thanksgiving from the HeadHunters of Davion !!

Come join us for some post-turkey mech mayhem !!

Stop on by the House Davion teamspeak server (ts3.hhod.com:7345) and come down to the 1st HeadHunters of Davion channels for pumpkin pie and some bootleg Steiner Ale

#84 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 01 December 2014 - 05:17 PM

We are a team gearing up for planetary combat yet again, as we've been doing non-stop for decades. Join us as we continue to serve House Davion ! There are opportunities to sharpen your mech skills competitively in leagues, internal tournaments and other PGI events as well as drop casually with other members.. Many rooms full of pilots around every night (and even during the day) to drop with.. Friendly, respectable atmosphere... regular scheduled drop nights for each battalion as well as nightly drops.

Come check us out on TeamSpeak (ts3.hhod.com:7345) under the "1st HeadHunters of Davion RCT" channels, and our webpage [color="#0f72da"]www.hhod.com[/color].. Our tag in-game is [HHoD].

Posted Image

#85 Kwea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 374 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 01:04 AM

I've been with this unit for almost 10 years, and we are stronger than ever. We average 2-3 12 mans most nights, with multiple smaller rooms as well. We have created our own inter-unit competitions and drop events, and scrim regularly with several units, both Davion and non-Davion.

Come check us out at the House Davion TeamSpeak server ( ts3.hhod.com:7345) and our webpage

http://www.hhod.com

Edited by Kwea, 03 December 2014 - 01:05 AM.

#86 Victor Steiner-Davion

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:39 PM

Hopefully some of the HHoD will be on this Sunday, December 7.

I've been looking for a unit to join up with for awhile now, be nice to link up with some Davions!

#87 Apnu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,083 posts
  • LocationMidWest

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:43 PM

View PostVictor Steiner-Davion, on 05 December 2014 - 05:39 PM, said:

Hopefully some of the HHoD will be on this Sunday, December 7.

I've been looking for a unit to join up with for awhile now, be nice to link up with some Davions!

Head on over to http://www.hhod.com/ put in an app and join us on our TS server.

#88 BanditB17

Competitive Play Moderator & Shoutcaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2017 Shoutcaster
  • WC 2017 Shoutcaster
  • 517 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 10 December 2014 - 08:15 AM

Thanks for the last minute scrimmage last night HHoD! Next time we should definitely plan something a bit further in advance.

#89 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 11 December 2014 - 02:46 PM

Community warfare has just started... and we are engaging in planetary combat as we speak.

Posted Image

#90 Burner

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 64 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 06:43 PM

Marik World Zion under heavy attack by HHoD and C4 forces

Davion world Spica is under attack. HHoD 1st Battalion Defending.

#91 Mad Strike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 1,298 posts
  • LocationLima , Peru

Posted 11 December 2014 - 07:47 PM

Just submitted my aplication and on your TS rigtht now.

#92 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts
  • LocationIn my Spider 5D, killing all your Dire Wolves.

Posted 12 December 2014 - 09:23 AM

HHoD launched full-scale combat operations including members of 5 battalions in 3 12 man groups and numerous smaller groups, alongside C4 and other Davion units. Offensive operations were launched against Marik forces on Zion and they were overrun by waves of HeadHunters. We then turned our attention to beating back Capellan attacks against Spica and planted our flag proudly over the planet, where it remains, our first planetary possession in Community Warfare.

Operations continue tonight as we take the fight to the enemy and continue our quest to liberate the Inner Sphere from tyranny.

For the Fox!

#93 IG 88

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 416 posts
  • LocationSagunay, Québec Canada

Posted 12 December 2014 - 12:41 PM

count me in , in 48 hours..........

#94 Kwea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 374 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 09:38 PM

Hate the wait, but LOVE seeing HHoD on the MAP!

#95 Greenjulius

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,319 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 13 December 2014 - 01:56 PM

I've been looking for a FedSuns unit to join, and HHoD looks like the the one to beat.

I'm a fairly seasoned pilot with experience across many mechs. I know I can always learn more however!

I will be ready to join up tomorrow I think, if you'll have me.

Edited by Greenjulius, 13 December 2014 - 01:57 PM.

#96 Dadrick

• PipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 67 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 December 2014 - 08:48 PM

If you guys are still looking for more pilots to join your ranks, then I'm definitely interested in signing up.

#97 Iron

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 115 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 12:46 AM

Dadrick fill out an app at HHoD.com and come by the ts server
ts ip ts50.bargainvoice.com:7345

#98 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 14 December 2014 - 04:25 PM

Planetary combat has been intense, and we haven't stopped fighting since the bell rang the first time.. if you are looking for a Davion unit with constant eye toward the CW arena and nonstop operations...come check us out. ts3.hhod.com:7345 is the TS server, and www.hhod.com is our website. stop on by.

#99 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts
  • LocationIn my Spider 5D, killing all your Dire Wolves.

Posted 14 December 2014 - 09:34 PM

HHoD is racking up new pilots and new planets, with our flag flying proudly over 3 worlds. Today we stood firm on the Davion world of Paris, refusing to give ground to the savage Kurita invaders, and finally, alongside a massive coalition, we launched a full-scale counterattack with greater than 3 companies of pilots and drove the Kurita oppressors from the world of Tripoli. Let all the Inner Sphere take notice: HHoD will not be denied!

#100 100mile

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,235 posts
  • LocationAlegro: Ramora Province fighting Pirates. and the occasional Drac

Posted 14 December 2014 - 09:55 PM

Good fighting with you today..job well done taking Tripoli!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users