Cgbi - Clan Ghost Bear International

290 replies to this topic

#21 A banana in the tailpipe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,696 posts
  • Locationbehind your mech

Posted 14 September 2014 - 09:15 PM

I'm going to move this to general with the hopes it gets some dev exposure because it's full of good feedback from a new player's first time experience with MWO. Sorry you guys got caught in the middle.

Edited by lockwoodx, 15 September 2014 - 05:58 AM.

#22 Cimarb

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,912 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationA hop, skip and jump from Terra

Posted 15 September 2014 - 08:30 AM

View Postlockwoodx, on 14 September 2014 - 09:15 PM, said:

I'm going to move this to general with the hopes it gets some dev exposure because it's full of good feedback from a new player's first time experience with MWO. Sorry you guys got caught in the middle.

Huh? I think I missed the original message you are referring to.

#23 Bregor Edain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 263 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 09:47 AM

View PostCimarb, on 15 September 2014 - 08:30 AM, said:

Huh? I think I missed the original message you are referring to.

I saw it but I will not repeat it on this forum, you can ask me on TS if you wish. It was ill thought out and did not reflect most of the unit

#24 Cimarb

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 04:00 PM

View PostEugene85, on 15 September 2014 - 10:10 AM, said:

UP! and greetings from Russian Clan Ghost Bear!

приветствуем брат медведи (hope that is right!)

#25 Lucien Pryde

• Pip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 15 posts
  • LocationVA

Posted 17 September 2014 - 09:23 PM

I dropped with these guys last night for a few matches and had a lot of fun. I felt welcomed in the drops, and the group used solid tactics. There are some very skilled players in this unit, too!

#26 Dagorlad13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 516 posts
  • LocationClan Ghost Bear Occupation Zone.

Posted 20 September 2014 - 07:03 PM

Hello CGBI, glad to be aboard!

#27 Tuann

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 203 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard, with a beer, chocolate and waffles

Posted 21 September 2014 - 02:27 AM

good to have u Ironclaws !

#28 RazarG

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 140 posts
  • LocationGrandside, Sydney

Posted 24 September 2014 - 09:00 PM

Are there many Aussies/Asians/pacific'ers in CGBI?? Looking for a competitive and fun group with people on at my time.

#29 RuzzBot

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 40 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 07:30 AM

We have quite a few. While not as prevalent as the NA/EU timezones, you'll usually be able to find someone online. Fill in an application on our site , join the teamspeak server, and see for yourself :)

#30 Lucky Moniker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 452 posts
  • LocationSeaside, CA

Posted 25 September 2014 - 11:10 AM

we have 3 or 4 if i remember correctly at this time, along with a number of US Pacific night owls that would be on a similar time

#31 Dagorlad13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 516 posts
  • LocationClan Ghost Bear Occupation Zone.

Posted 25 September 2014 - 12:14 PM

I am one of those "US Pacific Nightowls", although, I have been trying to get more sleep recently.

#32 Iceman486

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 24 posts
  • LocationFlorence

Posted 28 September 2014 - 08:08 AM

lol i love the fact every time i play against you guys. It's always missile boats. I wonder if lasers even exist in your world. learn to use them. and i can bet you guys won't be so great

#33 Mordin Ashe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 09:47 AM

Posting some jealous boasting, quiaff?
Bears mostly use lasers and ballistics, it is rare to find missiles besides times when missile-proficient Mechs are introduced. Like now, people are still leveling Mad Dogs and put current considerable TAG occurence to use.
But what saves you from painful death in circle of equals for this poorly hidden taunt is your last implication that we are great. Never forget that, Smoked Jaguar. Looking forward to see you in battle.

#34 Seeker Kirov

• PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 11:26 AM

View PostIceman486, on 28 September 2014 - 08:08 AM, said:

lol i love the fact every time i play against you guys. It's always missile boats. I wonder if lasers even exist in your world. learn to use them. and i can bet you guys won't be so great

http://www.sarna.net...eration_Bulldog

#35 Bregor Edain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 263 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 12:45 PM

View PostIceman486, on 28 September 2014 - 08:08 AM, said:

If you know our Clan stars are comprised of missile boats you know how to beat them, quiaff? I did not expect a Smoke Jaguar to complain about long range weaponry since your Clan is not above orbital strikes on a planet with freebirth rebels.

#36 Iceman486

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 24 posts
  • LocationFlorence

Posted 28 September 2014 - 03:22 PM

actually im not in clan smoke anymore. that's just my profile pic. Seems too me though you may need re double check your "stars" because i do see them alot. But what am i saying. KDR whores will be only that. I've seen your kind, and the kind i roll with im sure they will tell you the same thing. You aren't as adequate as you claim you guys are. I've rolled over CGBI numerous times when lrms aren't involed.

#37 Ghozzt

• PipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 34 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 05:17 PM

Ok please keep on topic with the OP, thank you.

#38 Mordin Ashe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 01:59 AM

View PostIceman486, on 28 September 2014 - 03:22 PM, said:

actually im not in clan smoke anymore. that's just my profile pic. Seems too me though you may need re double check your "stars" because i do see them alot. But what am i saying. KDR whores will be only that. I've seen your kind, and the kind i roll with im sure they will tell you the same thing. You aren't as adequate as you claim you guys are. I've rolled over CGBI numerous times when lrms aren't involed.

We have our bad days just as everyone else and yes, sometimes we get steamrolled. But too often you can see our lance/star/group performance being the best of the whole team. We are not "KDR whores", in fact there is no stress on any stats at all in our Clan. If you feel intimidated by how well some of your players play, feel free to ask them and they will gladly share advice or tip with you. We are very friendly, there is no need to stand on the sidelines and spit insults. You can just come, join and learn.

#39 Seththebest

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 53 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:37 PM

A little update on CGBI as of right now. We are currently at 200 members in game, and are growing daily. We still pride ourselves on not only being competitive but also by providing a open and friendly community for our members to play MWO. We are currently involved with MCW and also had and have members participating in Clan Nova Cat community events.

Edited by Seththebest, 29 September 2014 - 07:04 PM.

#40 Cimarb

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 08:55 PM

View PostAugust Immanuel, on 28 September 2014 - 11:26 AM, said:

View PostBregor Edain, on 28 September 2014 - 12:45 PM, said:

If you know our Clan stars are comprised of missile boats you know how to beat them, quiaff? I did not expect a Smoke Jaguar to complain about long range weaponry since your Clan is not above orbital strikes on a planet with freebirth rebels.

Not to put a damper on the witty banter, but those things have not happened yet, lol. Leave the poor kitty be and we can just continue to show him how the Ghost Bear fights on the battlefield...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users