Outcome Of Private 10Vs12 Tests?

23 replies to this topic

#21 darkkterror

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:43 AM

View PostBishop Steiner, on 18 August 2014 - 09:39 AM, said:

and pretty sure Niko would like his coffee, first. Have mercy on a monday morning, slave driver!

Gotta learn to multitask in today's digital world! Coffee in one hand, cell phone in the other hand typing out a tweet.

#22 Doctor Proctor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 343 posts
  • LocationSouth Suburbs of Chicago, IL, USA

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:08 AM

I only watched the Saturday stream of NGNG's stuff due to technical problems with Sunday's. That being said, while I don't know if they made an end result total, they weren't hiding the numbers during their stream. After Friday's, which went I believe went 4 and 2 in favor of Clans, they saw a bit more balance between Clan and IS wins on Saturday. It still favored Clans though, so there's that.

As for format, they switched off between Clans and IS between each match, swapping people in and out since they were getting a shot at a free mech back. They also tried different combinations of drop decks with things weighing more towards Assaults in one match, or more towards Lights in another. It wasn't enough to be a valid statistical example, but it was interesting to watch.

#23 Sephlock

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 10,819 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:16 AM

View PostRouken, on 18 August 2014 - 08:42 AM, said:

Some of the matches are up on NGNG's youtube and twitch channels. I haven't seen any report on the overall results.

Oh please oh please tell me they didn't broadcast the two where we had that one dude's constant chatter and inane commands leading us to defeat...

View PostBishop Steiner, on 18 August 2014 - 09:34 AM, said:

ends tonight, 11:59 PST.

Also, even if it had ended at midnight last night...... it's 10:30 am PST, a little earlier to have crunched the numbers.

Sheesh. Instant gratification generation. :)
Just fire up excel and plug in the numbers!

*cracks whip*

#24 Ph30nix

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:07 PM

still dieing for some numbers here...... or at least a "yea the test was complete crap not enough decent participants"

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users