#1 phreakstorm

Rookie

• The Shogun
  • The Shogun
  • 4 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:22 AM

Hi all,
Just started a day ago and wanted to find out if there is any place where PGI/MWO places its maintenance schedules and estimated time of maintenance.

Did a quick search of the forums and new pages and searches only turn up sporadic information (and nothing indicating downtime at this current moment).

Thanks everyone!

Edited by phreakstorm, 19 August 2014 - 09:22 AM.

#2 Podex

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 657 posts
  • LocationThe soup kitchen in your Prius

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:25 AM

They don't tell us how long it takes. Give me a few hours and I'll crunch the numbers and give you an estimate.

Honestly, nobody has any idea. Sometimes it takes a couple of shutdowns to get everything working.

Edited by Podex, 19 August 2014 - 09:27 AM.

#3 Heydiddly

• PipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 79 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:29 AM

Barring the occasional hotfix, maintenance is always on Tuesday at 6PM UK time (sorry, I don't like timezones but you can figure it out, half an hour ago essentially). Usually it's every other Tuesday, although they've been doing consecutive weeks more often lately. As for how long... anyone's guess, but I think it's usually under an hour.

Edited by Heydiddly, 19 August 2014 - 09:31 AM.

#4 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:32 AM

Typically 1 hour.
If it takes longer they mention it.
If it's offline (instead of maintenance) for more than 15 minutes then it will be a long, long wait.

Today and the next schedule is posted here in the Vindicator release dates.
http://mwomercs.com/...t-release-dates

Time is 10 AM Pacific (California) / 1 PM Eastern standard time) for when it starts. Typically ends at 2 PM my time (eastern).

#5 Skexy

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 63 posts
  • LocationSomerville, MA

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:36 AM

at 35 minutes now; its already longer than most weeks; I'd be surprised if it lasts more than an hour or two at most. But as they haven' released the noes yet its hard for us to have an idea beyond past experience.

-skexy

#6 phreakstorm

Rookie

• The Shogun
  • The Shogun
  • 4 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:46 AM

Thanks for the reply everyone! Good to know that it usually doesn't take too long (less than 3 hrs) as opposed to 6+ hours for some games sometimes.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users