Report Here: Desync, Rubberbanding, Warping Mechs And Fps Drops. Still Not Fixed!

102 replies to this topic

#81 A DRUNK GUY

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 83 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 24 August 2014 - 11:18 AM

PGI must be using computers from the future, because my awesome gaming rig gets such terrible FPS in this game. This has been out for years and the FPS has progressively got worse.

Cant wait for the next 800 dollar mech pack though!

#82 p4r4g0n

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 1,511 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 25 August 2014 - 01:21 AM

Not sure if this will help but noticed in a recent de-sync that while the number of kills on both teams froze in the HUD, the scoreboard was correctly reporting the correct statuses of players in real time. However, noted that the kills for both teams shown at the side of the scoreboard was showing the incorrect frozen number of kills on both sides.

#83 Bad Andy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 02:03 AM

whats to report? your servers suck

#84 SgtMaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 247 posts
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 25 August 2014 - 02:13 AM

Everyone is going to have to put up with it.

PGI on working on CW phase 1...

maybe after that they might do a bit of bug fixing and tweak weapons...

Most of people dont want to play the game until CW phase 3 is out...

ideally, that is when they should start fixing this game... but probably be working on a new mechpak sale instead.

In the meantime, the workaround this problem is to play other games...

#85 FlipOver

• Bad Company
  • 1,135 posts
  • LocationIsland Continent of Galicia, Poznan

Posted 25 August 2014 - 02:40 AM

During this weekend I have experienced a few lag spikes, some were enough to end my match being "DESTROYED BY:" without a name or info attached to it...

But I have to say it feels slightly better than the past issues with lag. Not much though, but it seems to be heading in the right direction.

Pretty SoonTM we will have this issue corrected, I hope.

#86 Faktopus Osis

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 05:57 AM

Desyncing to the point of having to alt+f4 and relaunch/rejoin EVERY MATCH. Can we have one patch. ONE F***ING PATCH! where it isn't, "BUY OUR NEW HERO MECHS, BUY MC, BUY OUR NEW PAINT, oh and we did a thing, not too sure about what that does, but yeah netcode or something, totally won't break more. . . we hope."

For real, PGI. I want to believe, but you're making it pretty hard when you fix one bug and create 10 more with every patch, all the while pushing MC down everyone's throats and delivering a sub-par game that is supposedly a "full release" yet hasn't delivered on CW, which I thought was the main point of the game in the first place.

#87 Wraithlord77

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 59 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 25 August 2014 - 06:57 AM

yea it's gone past being a joke now , the desync /lag/teleporting/rubberbanding /CTD has gone from happening 3 out of 10 matches to 3 out of 10 matches where it dont happen, some matches its desync from word go and CTD 3 or 4 times. Love this game but if its not fixed soon ,i'll just put it down .If PGI think we are whine'n now (over a few Pug matches) wait till CW is up and running (and it costs a clan a match and a world ) they'll have whole Clan's/units of people setting up linchmobs with the cry of "its time for a good old fashoned hangin folks ,come awn yall" .

Now where did i put that pitch fork.

#88 DeathlyEyes

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • 940 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationMetaphorical Island somewhere in the Pacific

Posted 25 August 2014 - 08:27 AM

Fix your rejoin code. I guarantee that's what is causing this.

Edited by DeathlyEyes, 25 August 2014 - 08:28 AM.

#89 Nightmare1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeeking over your shoulder while eating your cookies.

Posted 25 August 2014 - 08:37 AM

It's happening to me on every match. Makes it tough to run Hunchbacks - you really can't afford to miss with that AC/20 round when fighting Clanners!

#90 Isky

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 09:40 AM

View PostSgtMaster, on 25 August 2014 - 02:13 AM, said:

Everyone is going to have to put up with it.

PGI on working on CW phase 1...

maybe after that they might do a bit of bug fixing and tweak weapons...

Most of people dont want to play the game until CW phase 3 is out...

ideally, that is when they should start fixing this game... but probably be working on a new mechpak sale instead.

In the meantime, the workaround this problem is to play other games...

So you you're really saying they should build a house on beams that have termintes living in them, are warped and will most certainly destroy the thing you're trying to build?
Most ppl won't play the game anymore if these critical/game-breaking issues don't get fixed. Nice to have a good Ferrari, but not when you need to park it near your house after a 25 mile dirt-road.

Ontopic: the issues (lag, FPS-drops, warps, freezes) still exist and as others have mentioned, became MUCH worse after the rejoin-function was made active.
I've filed reports about lag, but am not getting any response on those anymore. At first they blamed my computer setup or internet provider, but as you guys (PGI/IGP) should have learned by now, a LOT more players actually have these issues.

#91 lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 918 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 09:59 AM

I desync on average every other game.

Also to add I've recently been having issues if Friendly Target desginator not working, i.e. No blue dorrito, name, anything, they just look like enemy mechs under ECM at a distance. Previously, the "No Friendly Signature" would correct itself as soon as an enemy mech was targeted, however, since the beginning of this challenge the "No friendly signature" issue lasts the entire match.

This happens about 1 in 3 games for me, with 1 to 2 mechs having no IFF sig.

#92 Vector

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 41 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 August 2014 - 02:36 PM

this is game breaking for me :D

#93 KHETTI

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,328 posts
  • LocationIn transit to 1 of 4 possible planets

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:42 PM

5 games in a row now with de-sync and having to quit client, game is unplayable, its no longer functional as a released product but a first stage alpha test build.

#94 DDDs

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 368 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 08:14 PM

Play a match, desync, ALT-F4. Try again hours later. Play a match, desync, ALT-F4. Hard to keep playing this game when there are other games that run smoothly.

#95 Donkehote

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 74 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 25 August 2014 - 09:07 PM

View PostDDDs, on 25 August 2014 - 08:14 PM, said:

Play a match, desync, ALT-F4. Try again hours later. Play a match, desync, ALT-F4. Hard to keep playing this game when there are other games that run smoothly.

Exact same thing here. Giving up for a bit, maybe in a patch or 2 the desync issue will be solved...
Not likely, but I can hope right :D

Robocraft has given me a nice break from this game, lots of fun, free to play, complete customization, and good lulz every match watching the crazy stuff people build, and watching derpy broken things driving around.

Edited by Donkehote, 25 August 2014 - 09:10 PM.

#96 OzViper

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 53 posts
  • LocationBrisbane

Posted 26 August 2014 - 04:57 AM

Fix it PGI

#97 kazrok

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 86 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 06:22 AM

The desync at this point in the games development is disappointing.

#98 ei8ht

• PipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 82 posts
  • Locationobscured by ECM

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:07 AM

View PostDeathlyEyes, on 25 August 2014 - 08:27 AM, said:

Fix your rejoin code. I guarantee that's what is causing this.

This. Before the "REJOIN" patch, there hardly were any complaints about this issue. Personally for me, I had no issues whatsoever, sure the occasional lag or two, but that's expected and could have been anything. But ever since that "REJOIN" patch, every third friggin match I get lag spikes. Every match in 10 I get one so major that everyone freezes and I have to quit the match.

It it really frustrating. I don't give 2 sh!ts about CW or whatever PGI is putting effort into, because if they can't even FIX such a fundamentally basic aspect of a game, what can we bloody expect!?

Oh, BTW, all of us ranting on here amounts to nothing. PGI doesn't even read their own forums. If we really want their attention, we gotta go twitter Russ Bollocks.

#99 Moe Zart

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:59 AM

Getting a FPS drop in River City Night with heat vision turned on.

#100 B0oN

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 08:13 AM

Good old rubberband-fests ... oh how I missed them
Good old warping/teleporting mechs and freezing of game for all
Good old "non-registering hits"

In short : sadly none of the attempted fixes seem to work so far, please give us another iteration of your net-code fixes with further tweaks to test .

Come on, PGIGP´s : Gentlelads, please, can you apply some more pressure to fixing net-code/HSR related issues, I should think we as your customer base have earned at least basic "stable" playability by holding out for as long as we did (yes I know fully well you are pushing new features, but the net-code needed fixing since introduction of HSR and THAT has been avoided) .

Grumbling greetings

45 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 45 guests, 0 anonymous users