Tetatae the perfect livestock

75 replies to this topic

#41 Vandal

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 03:13 PM

View Postrilianv, on 23 June 2012 - 02:58 PM, said:

Just got back from hunting some Tetatae Braves. they werent too tough. they willingly followed my locust thinking it was their god. Led them into a huge cage where i shot them up.

The Braves are quite tasty. I reccomend them to everyone who loves eating birds

I'm not quite sure what you shot, comrade, considering that every Tetatae Brave is given rank and enlisted in the GPCCCS Armed Forces. None of our Garrison Brave Battaliions have seen combat recently at all, and the only casualties they've recorded are training related, with no KIA's.

More importantly, as every Brave follows The Word and only The Word and the will of The Mittani, it isn't possible for them to mistake a Draconis Combine battlemech as 'their god', considering that we have none.

I am thinking your poor Fedsuns brain, deprived of education for so long, has mistaken actual hunting fowl for the noble Tetatae. Be not feared, my friend, for when The House of Lowtax comes knocking, we will liberate your worlds and provide free education to all!

#42 TG Xarbala

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • LocationCan I get back to you on that?

Posted 23 June 2012 - 03:18 PM

Just got back from hunting some Tetatae Braves. they werent too tough. they willingly followed my locust thinking it was their god. Led them into a huge cage where i shot them up.

Guys, we've intercepted something interesting tucked away in one of the comms from the latest HPG transmission off some backwater in the Capellan March.

--Breaking News--

TRAGEDY STRIKES THEATRE TROUPE ON BROCKWAY

June 23rd, 3049, 4:01 local time

A group of local militiamen (The Brockway Ballin' Bawdy Punchinello Players) preparing for a production of the pre-Star League drama "Chicken Little" were killed in what is apparently a pirate action by a yet-unidentified mercenary lance. During the surprise incursion, in which an unmarked Locust was seen scouting the settlement where the play was being rehearsed. Scrambling with barely a moment's notice, the militiamen set out to chase down the scout while still wearing their costumes, only to be ambushed by what survivors describe as 'Mech sized "shotguns" hiding in the foliage--what sources groundside identify as "LB-X Autocannons." Local government has begun lobbying the planetary governor to begin retaliation against the recent surge of pirate activity, and word has it a new posting to hunt these technologically-advanced pirates will reach the MRBC as of this broadcasting. However, rumors persist that the recent increase in military movements across the border in the Taurian Concordat might have something to do with this unprovoked raid on Federated Sun civilians, and already representatives of the local militia are clamoring for action to be taken against their belligerent neighbors.

(What strikes me as most interesting is that the residents of FedSun podunk worlds haven't heard about the reclaimed Star League tech yet. I mean, it's uncommon but shouldn't be unheard of. Do they even know how to read?)

#43 Vandal

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 03:25 PM

The truth is much more dismaying that I once thought, it seems. :D

#44 Jukebox1986

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 666 posts
  • LocationGermany, Niedersachsen, Göttingen

Posted 23 June 2012 - 03:27 PM

View PostVandal, on 23 June 2012 - 03:25 PM, said:

The truth is much more dismaying that I once thought, it seems. :D

And sometimes disgusting too. :blink:

Edited by Janus Wealth, 23 June 2012 - 03:29 PM.

#45 rilianv

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:14 PM

View PostTG Xarbala, on 23 June 2012 - 03:18 PM, said:

Guys, we've intercepted something interesting tucked away in one of the comms from the latest HPG transmission off some backwater in the Capellan March.

--Breaking News--

TRAGEDY STRIKES THEATRE TROUPE ON BROCKWAY

June 23rd, 3049, 4:01 local time

A group of local militiamen (The Brockway Ballin' Bawdy Punchinello Players) preparing for a production of the pre-Star League drama "Chicken Little" were killed in what is apparently a pirate action by a yet-unidentified mercenary lance. During the surprise incursion, in which an unmarked Locust was seen scouting the settlement where the play was being rehearsed. Scrambling with barely a moment's notice, the militiamen set out to chase down the scout while still wearing their costumes, only to be ambushed by what survivors describe as 'Mech sized "shotguns" hiding in the foliage--what sources groundside identify as "LB-X Autocannons." Local government has begun lobbying the planetary governor to begin retaliation against the recent surge of pirate activity, and word has it a new posting to hunt these technologically-advanced pirates will reach the MRBC as of this broadcasting. However, rumors persist that the recent increase in military movements across the border in the Taurian Concordat might have something to do with this unprovoked raid on Federated Sun civilians, and already representatives of the local militia are clamoring for action to be taken against their belligerent neighbors.

(What strikes me as most interesting is that the residents of FedSun podunk worlds haven't heard about the reclaimed Star League tech yet. I mean, it's uncommon but shouldn't be unheard of. Do they even know how to read?)

who in their right mind would believe the cappie media. y'all would say anything to make the fed suns look bad. my squad only shot at real live tetatae. We even ran test afterward to make sure they were the real deal. If they were not the tetatae brave then they must have been another branch of the tetatae society

#46 Vandal

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:20 PM

I guess it's not very surprising you missed those zippers, considering your Noble never taught you to use capitalization. Throughout their entire history the Tetatae have never had to resort to cannibalization, I wonder how you daily live with the shame, my sad comrade.

Edited by Vandal, 23 June 2012 - 06:23 PM.

#47 rilianv

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:24 PM

Seeing as to how the Tetatae are not human, would it still be considered a violation of the Ares Conventions to drop a nuke on them?

#48 Vandal

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:31 PM

The Ares Convention prohibits the use of nuclear weapons against planetary surfaces and starfaring vessels, not their use against human life specifically. Any use of a nuclear weapon on a planet inhabited by the Tetatae would also cause mass civilian casualties of the human sort, my sad friend, a despicable goal indeed.

Considering the conventions were drafted by one of the most noble members of the House of Liao, it is to no surprise of mine that I find a Fedsun peasant ignorant of their content. Fear no longer my friend, the time when we descend upon your worlds in a swarm the size of which to blot out the Inner Sphere draws closer every day. With The Mitanni's grace we will liberate the oppressed, and bring to them the gifts of education and medicine, so clearly lacking on your poor backwater worlds.

With wing and feather we surround the heretic.
With beak and claw we tear into their flesh.
With crest held high we perform our noble duty.
So says The Word. Seyla.

Edited by Vandal, 23 June 2012 - 06:53 PM.

#49 Magnificent Fartlord

• PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationYEAH SUP

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:57 PM

View Postrilianv, on 23 June 2012 - 06:24 PM, said:

Seeing as to how the Tetatae are not human, would it still be considered a violation of the Ares Conventions to drop a nuke on them?

View PostVandal, on 23 June 2012 - 06:31 PM, said:

The Ares Convention prohibits the use of nuclear weapons against planetary surfaces and starfaring vessels, not their use against human life specifically. Any use of a nuclear weapon on a planet inhabited by the Tetatae would also cause mass civilian casualties of the human sort, my sad friend, a despicable goal indeed.

Considering the conventions were drafted by one of the most noble members of the House of Liao, it is to no surprise of mine that I find a Fedsun peasant ignorant of their content. Fear no longer my friend, the time when we descend upon your worlds in a swarm the size of which to blot out the Inner Sphere draws closer every day. With The Mitanni's grace we will liberate the oppressed, and bring to them the gifts of education and medicine, so clearly lacking on your poor backwater worlds.

With crest high we perform our noble duty.
So says The Word. Seyla.

You Daviots are a horrible lot. Not a shred of your much lofted "honor" in you. Why, you merciless thugs would even resort to nuclear weapons?

We are civilized, not internet-browsing barbarians like the 20th century Americans or Russians. History repeats itself, and you should take a lesson in their mistakes, you commonwealth swine.

#50 Wales Grey

Dark Clown

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 861 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationThe Frigid North

Posted 23 June 2012 - 07:01 PM

View PostVandal, on 23 June 2012 - 06:31 PM, said:

With crest held high we perform our noble duty.
So says The Word. Seyla.

Seyla

#51 Hykelion

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 82 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 11:21 PM

View PostBalls of Steele, on 23 June 2012 - 10:01 AM, said:

It's not a matter of skill, fighting a small agile opponent with an autocannon is just completely unintuitive. :P

When is shooting ANYTHING with an autocannon intuitive to you Cappies?

#52 Alizabeth Aijou

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:55 AM

View PostHaakon Valravn, on 23 June 2012 - 03:11 PM, said:

The birds tapping at keyboards are achieving a frightening number of Hamlets.

I guess that makes them Burakumin. :P

Doubt it, and besides, who cares about the Ares Conventions?
The IS only tends to follow them when it's convenient.

#53 King Curt

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 352 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:02 AM

El Pollo, Loco?

#54 Balls of Steele

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:58 AM

View PostHykelion, on 23 June 2012 - 11:21 PM, said:

When is shooting ANYTHING with an autocannon intuitive to you Cappies?

When it's an opposing machine that can be reasonably hit with said weapon, as opposed to wasting ammo trying to shoot dinner.

#55 Scav3ng3r

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,055 posts
  • LocationFree Worlds League

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:23 AM

I stoleded your Tetatae, and I eated them.

#56 Rappo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:32 AM

View PostMagnificent Fartlord, on 22 June 2012 - 12:54 PM, said:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

lol

#57 Magnificent Fartlord

• PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationYEAH SUP

Posted 24 June 2012 - 07:08 AM

View PostHaakon Valravn, on 23 June 2012 - 03:11 PM, said:

The birds tapping at keyboards are achieving a frightening number of Hamlets.

Hey, the next time you decide to write something hurtful, why don't you do your homework first?

If I may refer you to my introductory post, you'll see that I am clearly NOT roleplaying a Tetatae, nor any other avian species.

Think before you post, have a nice day!!! B)

#58 Hykelion

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 82 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 08:33 AM

View PostBalls of Steele, on 24 June 2012 - 01:58 AM, said:

When it's an opposing machine that can be reasonably hit with said weapon, as opposed to wasting ammo trying to shoot dinner.

You mean you Cappies don't regularly train for battle by hunting dinner with your Autocannons? I thought the periphery was uncultured...

#59 Jukebox1986

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 666 posts
  • LocationGermany, Niedersachsen, Göttingen

Posted 24 June 2012 - 08:39 AM

View PostHykelion, on 24 June 2012 - 08:33 AM, said:

You mean you Cappies don't regularly train for battle by hunting dinner with your Autocannons? I thought the periphery was uncultured...

No that just means they are not able to hit such tiny targets. :)

#60 Hykelion

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 82 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 08:58 AM

View PostJanus Wealth, on 24 June 2012 - 08:39 AM, said:

No that just means they are not able to hit such tiny targets. :)

Which seems to be a direct result of their lack of culture. I mean, what kind of civilized man is incapable of hunting for dinner with an Autocannon? I suspect the Cappies find eating with proper knives, forks, and spoons non-intuitive too!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users