#162 Falcore

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 63 posts
  • LocationMadison, WI

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:46 AM

Signed up with Skye-Rangers.Net

Edited by Falcore, 17 May 2012 - 09:27 AM.

#163 Ciaphas Markov

Rookie

• 3 posts
  • LocationMckinney,Texas

Posted 14 May 2012 - 05:41 PM

Name: Insomniacs Insanity

Callsign:[color=#959595] Insomnaic[/color]
Timezone:[color=#959595] Central[/color]
House/Faction: Mercenary
Playstyle:[color=#959595] any kind to win[/color]
Roletype: Sniper,Long/Med Range
Preferred Weight:[color=#959595] Heavy or Assault[/color]
Preferred Chassis: Catapult or any long range heavy
Experience: dont have a whole alot Exp played the mechwarrior games on xbox. but im a fast learner :D

#164 LeastWeasel

• PipPip
  • Sergeant
  • Sergeant
  • 45 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:12 AM

Name: Alexander
Callsign: LeastWeasel
Timezone: GMT -05
House/Faction: TBD
Playstyle: Heavily team-based, never go in unsupported (unless it's part of a cunning plan). Equally at home with recon duties, heavy assault, or operating in a direct-support role: anything that places emphasis on tactical positioning.
Roletype: Get the job DONE, keep your lancemates alive.
Preferred Weight: Light to Medium, but very flexible. Love affair with the idea of workhorse mechs
Experience: MW (yes, the oooold MW game), through to MW4 - no online experience with those. For what it's worth, a lot of mileage in WoT.

Mature, laid-back approach to gaming, I embrace challenge rather than whinge over balance. Heading back to university in RL, so commitment to MWO can't be full-time. Nonetheless interested in some professionally-minded lancemates. Looking for a clan serious enough that *light* RP could come naturally (though it is neither a minimum requirement or a line that cannot be crossed). Background in tabletop gaming, Starcraft I & II, and WoT has left me with a preference for mannered clans, and provided me with a core ethos for games like this.

What is it, you ask?

Watch your mini-map.

Edited by LeastWeasel, 19 May 2012 - 09:18 AM.

#165 Vininator

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 93 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 05:24 PM

Name: Vininator

Callsign: Vince
Timezone: UTC-03:00
House/Faction: Any (Leaning towards Steiner)
Playstyle: Plays well with others. I know how to follow orders and I know how to take command if needed.
Roletype: Frontline, scout, ranged support
Preferred Weight: Light / Heavy
Experience: Minimal MW experience (played Mechassault 1 and 2 on Xbox but that's it). Experience with strategic combat games, especially World of Tanks.

#166 krash27

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 582 posts
  • LocationAlberta, Canada

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:14 AM

Name: Shawn Krakalovich

Callsign: krash27

Timezone: MST
House/Faction: Merc/No Faction at this time
Playstyle: Long Range/ City brawler
Roletype: Direct/indirect fire support, scout, reaction team
Preferred Weight: Medium and HEavy, assault at times for fire support
Experience: Mech Warrior 3 and 4 in various leagues

#167 Owain Dragor

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:41 AM

Name: Owain Dragor

Callsign: Evil one
Timezone: MST (GST +7)
House/Faction: Mercenary Indapendent Highest pay
Playstyle: Point Blank/ Melee
Preferred Weight: heavy/asalt
Experience: Mechwarrior (1988) all Mech Warrior 2,3, and 4 all expations Mechcommander, and 9 years mechwarrior Roll plaing game

#168 Flux Reversal

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 180 posts
  • LocationSpace City, TX

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:07 PM

If your combing through this thread for recruits and replying to posts as old as this one you must be pretty desperate.

Edited by OZYM4NDI4S, 22 October 2012 - 01:39 PM.

#169 Breakneck

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationFort Collins, CO

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:17 PM

Player name: Leo

Character Name: Colby 'Breakneck' Victus

Callsign: Breakneck

Timezone: MWT: Colorado

House/Faction: Any chosen by the merc company that hires me.

Playstyle: I'm often prone to what I like to call coordinated run n' gun, which is a style I developed 10 years ago gaming at the end of high school while playing Tribes. I've played T1 and T2 competitively in several ladders, and have always found myself playing light defense or secondary/primary capper. In Tribes Ascend, I often play Pathfinder or Infiltrator. While playing several of the MW games or anything vehicular, I find myself prescribing to the adage that speed kills. I believe in team communication and quick responses in-game, and have been told I'm good at taking direction and communicating enemy strategy on the fly.

Roletype: Skirmish/scout role that focuses on recon and supporting the rest of my team to accomplish objectives and take down foes. I have no problem being the one who drops a NARC on an unsuspecting enemy so my ally in the Catapult C1 can make it rain with LRMs. I feel my playstyle as capper/on-the-move defender will serve me well in objective/control point based play.

Preferred weight: Light/medium. I'll be mostly playing Jenner/Raven/Cicada on launch, depending on terrain, enemy loadout and team need.

Experience: (MW) MW2, MW3, Mech Commanders 1 & 2, Robotech (tabletop), Citytech (tabletop, Battletech) and I have played a modified tabletop version of a MW rpg using battletech rules and boot hill rules for out of mech combat. I've read quite a few of the sourcebooks and won several WizKids Clix figures tournaments during college.

(Non MW) Tribes 1 (TWL), Tribes 2 (TWL), TribesMods, Tribes Ascend, WoW, SWG, LoL, Counter Strike: Source, Unreal Tournament (Competitive), Halo (Competitive), MageKnight (Competitive) Warhammer 40k (Competitive)

Feel free to PM me to chat. Thanks!

Edited by Breakneck, 23 May 2012 - 08:06 PM.

#170 SGT Jarhead

Rookie

• 4 posts
  • LocationFayettville, AR

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:05 AM

Name: SGT Jarhead
Callsign: Devil Dawg or (D2)
Timezone: Central
House/Faction: Mercenary
Playstyle: Scout, Sergical targeting (lasers), combat tactics coordinator
Roletype: Recon\Tactical intel
Preferred Weight: Light\Med
Experience: MW1-4. Multiple MW4 tourni host and coordinator. Life-long player of tabletop version. Excell at battlefield tactics, matching up teams, and relaying battlefield intel.

Note: (AKA) SGT Collins - 0311 2nd Marine Division, 7th Marines SEMPER FI

IT'S TIME TO SHUT-UP.....GEAR-UP... AND STEP-UP!

#171 Will Garrett

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:20 AM

Name:Duke Sir William Garrett aka Will Garrett

Callsign:Carnage
Timezone: US Eastern
House/Faction:Liao/Merc
Playstyle:Front line figher, aerial combat speciallist
Roletype:Lance leader through Brigade commander
Preferred Weight:Heavy, but depends on the mech
Experience:Multiplayer Battletech, Battletech:3025 beta, MW1-4, MW2 Mercs, MW4 Mercs (and all suppliments in between), table top player and GM (Much experience fighting clans inside clan held territory).

In general, I'm used to leading troops into battle in all sorts of situations. I'm used to planning and reacting on the fly, and fighting with elite players as well as rookies.

Edited by Will Garrett, 24 May 2012 - 03:24 AM.

#172 Emperor Cassius

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationThe middle of a freaking desert currently....

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:33 AM

Name: Cassius Invictus Lintulis

Callsign: Barracuda
Timezone: US Eastern
House/Faction:Merc
Playstyle:Middle of the pack, Fire Support
Roletype:Fire Support/Closer
Preferred Weight:Medium/Heavy
Experience: MW 1-4, MW Mercs, Tabletop

#173 Jenin

• PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:20 PM

Callsign: Fulcrum (Jenin is a hold over from a fantasy game character of mine, and I dont wish to use it in game if possible)

House/Faction: Merc (I never really cared one way or another about the diff houses, so I'm best suited as a merc)

Playstyle: prefer ranged and defense.

Roletype: Support/Utility

Preferred Weight: Medium/Heavy

Experience: Tabletop (old school baby!) I've played some of the mech pc games in the distant past, but not enough to consider valued insight here. However, it's my team player personality that I think sells me. I've played plenty of online games where teamwork was the name of the game. I like to be a go-to guy to fill a role and be depended on to get things done.

It is a two-way street though, you must prove a competent and humble leader. That doesn't always mean making the right tactical decisions, but how you react in the face of bad decisions and how you inspire your troops to keep going. I know its frustrating to try being a leader when everyone wants to do their own thing, so it's what I strive to do, to show you at least some people want to be good followers. I tend to get along better with people around my age group. ( I'm 39) I don't have military service experience, but I was born and raised in a military family and have that mentality instilled in me by my father all my life. This is a game though and fun is to be expected. I don't consider myself uptight and I don't want to be with others who would be uptight either. Just knowing when it's okay for fun and jokes and when to put your nose down and work a little to win is what I want to get out of the group I'm with.

I haven't seen many profiles with this kind of info, but I do think it's valuable to know about each other for good chemistry. I am a father and family man. I have one son who is just becoming a teenager, so I don't prefer to be in the company of teens who are all about getting one over on their "uncool parents" and acting like they know better. I realize not everyone is like that and I have played with good people who were teenagers. Regardless of age, show me your maturity and you'll have my respect.

The days of playing games all hours of the day and night are gone for me. I am not going to be your always online guy, but if there are reasonably scheduled matches and practices, I will do my best to establish before hand what my availability is and isn't, and not over commit myself. I work a typical 9-5, m-f job, so late evenings and weekends are perfect for me.

#174 Tazz Modan

Rookie

• 4 posts
  • LocationChernarus

Posted 25 May 2012 - 07:18 PM

Name: Storm

Callsign: Tazz Modan / Storm Wolf
Timezone: GMT -4
House/Faction: Bandit
Playstyle: "Heavy weapons guy"
Roletype: Fire support
Preferred Weight: Heavy
Experience Mechwarrior 2-4 plus expansions, tabletop, and Mechwarrior Mercs

#175 Moarchkn

Rookie

• The Bolt
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 04:09 PM

Name: Moarchkn
Callsign: Mmchkn
House/Faction: Stiener
Playstyle: med range assult
Roletype: tagger
Preferred Weight: med-heavy
Experience: MW MW2 MW3 MW4
Mech preference: Vulture, Atlas, Awsome, Mad Cat MKII

I like to shoot stuff with mah lazor!

#176 xXEvanatorXx

Rookie

• 6 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 28 May 2012 - 10:36 AM

Name: Russell Finnigan
Callsign: xXEvanatorxx
Timezone: (Alaska Time)
House/Faction: Any
Playstyle: Heavy - Assault
Roletype: Artillary
Preferred Weight: Medium/Heavy
Experience: Mechassult 1 & 2

#177 Holski77

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 28 May 2012 - 10:51 AM

Name: Holski77

Callsign: Holski
Timezone: EST
House/Faction: Davion (most likely)
Playstyle: light/medium chasis
Roletype: scout/flanker
Preferred Weight: <70 tons
Experience: MechWarrior 4, MechAssault 2

Edited by Holski77, 28 May 2012 - 10:53 AM.

#178 Xsadis

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 12:39 PM

Callsign: Xsadis
Timezone: CST ( Central Standard Time )
House/Faction : TBD but open to any
Playstyle: Agressive
Roleplay: Attacking
Preferred Weight: Heavy/Assalt
Experience: EQ1 & 2, City of Heroes/Villians, SWTOR, WOW, Rift, Realms of Magic, Mechwarrior 4 (all xpansions) , Mechcommander 1& 2

#179 Zakatak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,673 posts
  • LocationCanadastan

Posted 28 May 2012 - 02:01 PM

Name: Zakatak (only out of habit, would change it if I could!)

Callsign: Zak
Timezone: GMT -7:00 (Mountain Time)
Nationality: Western Canada
House/Faction: Supporter of House Marik and Rasalhague Republic. (Davions, Kuritans, and most Warden clans are somewhat acceptable)
Playstyle: I enjoy using well armored mechs that move at least 5/8, and use mainly ammo-based loadouts, with energy backups.
Roletype: Either scouting/harassing in light mechs, or fire support/brawling in heavy mechs. Depends on what the team needs.
Preferred Weight: "Heavy Lights" and "Light Heavies", if you know what I mean.
Experience: Mechwarrior 3, Mechwarrior 4: Mercs (+Mekpaks), Mechwarrior Living Legends, mostly campaign however.
Prefered Chassis: Jenner JR7-K, Catapult CLPT-C1 (currently). Ice Ferret, Bushwacker, Mad Dog (later on).

I'm not looking for a gung-ho, professional circuit, ultra elite gamer experience. I have always preferred to play the singeplayer components of most games I play, and I am not competitive by nature. That said, I am a fairly good team player and I know my phonetic alphabet pretty well. I'm fairly quite most of the time and keep calm under pressure, and won't be throwing F-bombs around like rice at a white wedding. I will not be available for the first week of Mechwarrior Online because I will be gone to Alaska.

If anybody has a spot for me, most appreciated!

Edited by Zakatak, 28 May 2012 - 02:02 PM.

#180 Chimeraban

Rookie

• 3 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 28 May 2012 - 05:02 PM

Name:Chimeraban

Callsign:Chimeraban

Timezone:Eastern Time

House/Faction:Merc

Playstyle:Aggressive

Roletype:Ambush/Scouting

Preferred Weight:Light

Experience:Mechwarrior 1-4,Mechcommander 1

Mech Preference:Flea and Locust

I will probally make alot of jokes with whoever im playing with and i try to be friendly but i might not always be and as long as the team is active I'll be active

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users