Posted 29 July 2016 - 10:36 PM

Name: Spirit of Chaos

Callsign: TBD

Timezone: Eastern

House/Faction: None

Playstyle: Long range support.

Roletype: Sniper/support

Preferred Weight: None

Experience: Off and on play over a couple years.

Edited by Spirit of Chaos, 29 July 2016 - 10:37 PM.

#2022 malz79

• PipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 21 posts
  • LocationSingapore / East Timor

Posted 31 July 2016 - 09:17 PM

Callsign: malz

Timezone: GMT +8

Preferred playstyle: Aggressive

Preferred role: Infighter / brawler or 2nd line support.

Preferred weapons: ACs and Gauss

Preferred weight class: Heavies

Experience: Played all MW2, MW3, MW4. Was with {HRR} / Burrock for some time during MW4 NBT but left as I was conscripted into the army then. Played MWO for around a year with a local unit.

Hello! I am looking for a highly skilled and organised unit to play in team drops or FW. I usually get some bad latency (400+ ping) due to my recent bad connection to the NA server but am still able to deliver pretty well. I can usually get the top 25% of damage done in my team in a match. I can play either Clan or IS mechs. I like playing in a team and am not afraid to share armor.

*Edit* I am still unable to find a suitable unit with higher level aggressive play. Please add me in game if you would just like to play together. Currently I am playing with the guys from my old unit, Aiel, if anyone also is interested in merging please do msg me in game too.

Currently my K/D ratio is around 3.0 for FW playing in IS. I can carry my own weight even with my continued bad latency. I would like to look for a unit with similar level players. Thanks

Seems there arent any suitable units in the timing I play at. Oh well.

Edited by malz79, 17 February 2017 - 05:52 PM.

#2023 Dan Zakarius

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 175 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 10:30 AM

This 'Merc has signed a contract with The Black Forge. Thank you for your interest. Please do not PM me at this time. Also I love you. Do you like gladiator movies? Ever been to a Turkish Prison?

-POST REDACTED-

Edited by Dan Zakarius, 02 August 2016 - 05:39 PM.

#2024 MightyMighty

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 02:25 PM

Callsign: MightyMighty

Timezone: GMT -6:00 (CST), but I get good ping to every server group.

Playstyle: Whatever is needed. I'm versatile.

Role: Mostly Brawler (but again, whatever is needed.)

Weapon Preference: Lasers / SRMs

Class Preference: Medium

Experience: Played MW2 back in the day. Played MW:O since beta, with breaks since then. I was in two units during 2012, and have done several team drops. (unrelated to MW:O, I played a lot of Armored Core, and I played Counterstrike for 7 years in teams with varying skill levels. I was very, very good.)

I'm looking for a group to hook up with that takes strategy seriously and isn't opposed to learners/trainees, because that's likely what I'll be for a minute. I am no pro at this game, and I've only played around 220 hours of it (estimation), but I'm prepared to learn the finer details of unit engagement and role coordination. I'm a full-time student, but finding at least an hour each weekday shouldn't be difficult this semester. I'm no stranger to teamwork, having competed in CAL for Counterstrike, and sometimes leading those matches. But it's been a while.

I'd love to find a team that will be able to train (it won't take much), and takes teamwork and drops/scrims seriously. If you're legit and need an active player, hit me up.

Edited by MightyMighty, 02 August 2016 - 02:28 PM.

#2025 Mautje

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 10:17 AM

Name: Mautje

Callsign: Mautje
Timezone: GMT+1
House/Faction: whatever you need :)
Playstyle: brawl up close
Roletype:
Preferred Weight: assault
Experience: played a few years back, just got back think i stll got it P

#2026 iamsek

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 40 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 12:11 AM

Name: Iamsek
Callsign: Iamsek
Timezone: Gmt+2
House/Faction: Don't know
Playstyle: Bad
Roletype: No clue
Preferred weight class: I like 'em skinny
Experience: I suck hard. I mean I'm really bad. I can only play IS. No.clammechses here.

#2027 Kynesis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 08 August 2016 - 03:30 AM

Callsign: Kynesis
Timezone: GMT +10 (Sydney, Australia)
House/Faction: clan to start
Playstyle: team oriented
Roletype: any
Preferred weight class: still deciding as I build a basic stable.
Experience: Years of tabletop. While I generally dislike FPS / shooters I'm fairly good at Insurgency (small team-based tactical..ish shooter) & often have the privilege of making clutch plays.

I've known about MWO for years, tried it a few times and am currently giving it another chance.
I've participated in training with a former unit and am familiar with the maps & general tactics.

#2028 Nolan Gresham

Rookie

• The Bludgeon
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 10:06 PM

Callsign: Nolan Gresham
Timezone: PDT (California)
House/Faction: Freelancer — you say jump, I say how high?
Playstyle: Mobile skirmisher, can also brawl a bit
Roletype: Versatile
Preferred Weight: Medium, but I'm learning to play the Warhammer
Experience: Been playing for a while. I'll acknowledge that I'm not so good, but I want to learn. Primarily use the HBK-4SP and CDA-3F(L) as my main mechs, but I also run a Black Widow and a WHM-6R, and I have a TBR-C I should really learn to pilot better.

Edited by Nolan Gresham, 09 August 2016 - 10:15 PM.

#2029 Princeps Xarinae

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 01:23 AM

PILOT LICENSE REGISTERED TO: [DAM]

Callsign:
Princeps Xarinae (Reference to Warhammer 40k Titan pilots)
Timezone:
UTC -6 US Central Time
House/Faction:
Down for anything that needs an additional set of guns, will be my first clan.
Preferred playstyle:
Aggressive but patient (Will take advantage of every opportunity to dish out positive trades, No pussyfooting here.)
Preferred role:
Brawler/Fire Support/Sniper. Preferred combat range 420m +
Will adapt to changing battlefield at all times including tanking/sacrifice/ANYTHING FOR THE GREATER GOOD .
Preferred weapons:
Lasers/Projectile weapons
Preferred weight class:
1. Assault with BNC-3M
2. Medium with BJ-3
3. Willing to play whatever is needed, I have fun in anything.
Experience:
MWO: 220 Hrs, 70% to tier 2. Highest dmg achieved in pug: 1616
FPS: Legendary Eagle Master rank in Competitive CS:GO (16/18 being Max rank)
Great twitch shooting/reflex/clutching
Strategy/Slow meanuver Tactics: 3YRs World of Tanks Tier 9 E75 German Heavy
I enjoy playing lots of different games including LoL, OldSchool CnC, BF4

I am looking for a highly organized and skilled Clan that could use my skillset during weekdays M-Thurs for competitive play. I am down for any organized team warfare. I bring to the table great marksmanship + map awareness, and non-derp maneuvering. I currently main Banshee BNC-3M, secondary Blackjack BJ-3 sniper/Shadowcat SHC-Prime Sniper but am willing to learn and adapt to any role/mech chassis needed. I have only pugged quickplay but feel I am ready to join in on competitive play.
Please do give me a PM for interview/trials if you feel I would be a valuable addition to your team. Thanks!

Edited by Princeps Xarinae, 18 August 2016 - 11:47 AM.

#2030 Darklordpj

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • 1 posts
  • LocationMontreal, CA

Posted 13 August 2016 - 04:10 PM

Callsign: Darklordpj
Timezone: Eastern Time
House/Faction: No preference
Playstyle: Tactical, I like flanking and overcoming my enemies with wit rather than brawn. (Not afraid to whip out the atlas and dish out some class "A" pain tho.
Roletype: Flanker/Support
Preferred Weight: Heavy
Experience: MW4, 2 years (on and off) of MWO. Served with Steiner for one year during the opening of the faction wars.

#2031 Rugarou

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 429 posts
  • LocationDown da bayou...

Posted 14 August 2016 - 11:42 AM

Callsign: Geaux Tiger (go tiger)

Timezone: CST (GMT-6) Usually play 8pm-2am CST depending on work.

House/Faction: Any, but prefer IS over clans. I have a full stable of clan mechs for CW if needed.

Playstyle: Coordinated attacks, flanking. Prefer tactics over a straight rush. Though I will support whatever is needed at the time.

Roletype: Mid-range direct fire support or fast brawler/ striker.

Preferred Weight: mediums and heavies

Experience: Playing MWO since closed beta (with a couple long breaks due to work/personal reasons). Also played MW 1- 4, MW:LL, and Table top Battletech. I was in a couple of units since closed beta. Returned to the game recently after a year long hiatus.

I am looking for some CW play and good comradeship without any drama. Willing to do trials/interviews as needed.

Please PM me if interested or have questions.

Thanks.

#2032 Crazy Mike Golf

Rookie

• 3 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 14 August 2016 - 05:44 PM

Name: Scott Sveter

Callsign:CrazyMikeGolf
Timezone: Central
House/Faction: Clan mech drivers compensate for poor gunnery with high tech
Playstyle: Long Range Gunnery
Roletype: IS Sergeant,
Preferred Weight: 60-75
Experience: Battledroids, Battletech, Aerotech, Citytech, Battlespace, MW 1-4, BT Sims, MWO

Bottomline, I have been gaming tabletop, online, and otherwise for years. Additionally, I was enlisted in the US Army Tank Corps for 23 years. I spent over twenty years training and practicing tank gunnery on the M1 Abrams platform. My greatest achievement is that of Tank Master Gunner. I have been in real combat in Iraq and Afghanistan as a tank commander and platoon sergeant. I am 48 years old and I don't put up with BS from anyone.

That being said, I know tactics and have experience with gunnery. I hate using a mouse but I am forced to do so by the game designers, thus I am still working on adapting my skill set to a new platform.

#2033 Jormungaund

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 36 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 06:49 PM

Callsign: Jormungaund
Timezone: PST (will be moving to Zulu/GMT soon)
House/Faction: none, but I've got a hangar full of IS mechs, and no clan mechs.
Playstyle: mixed... scout, sniper, support, occasional brawler
Roletype: Where do you need me?
Preferred Weight: light or heavy
Experience: played MWO regularly up until about a year ago. Just now getting back into the game(man, it's changed). Also played MW4 years ago. Enlisted military, so I know how to follow and how to lead when I have to.

#2034 furioustrex01

Rookie

• The Tracker
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 07:25 AM

Name: Lee(Prefered addressing name)

Callsign: Furioustrex01
Timezone: GMT +6 Kulau Lumpur,SG
House/Faction: No Faction.
Playstyle: Brawling, Close Up & Personal
Roletype: Brawler, Support
Preferred Weight: Medium, Heavy, Assault
Experience: Mechwarrior 4 Mercennaries

#2035 91stCataclysm

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 13 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 17 August 2016 - 01:14 AM

Name: No names, just C-Bills.

Callsign: Cataclysm.
Timezone: GMT+2
House/Faction: Whoever is standing up to those clanner scum.
Playstyle: Brawling, close range fire superiority
Roletype: Brawler, Charger
Preferred Weight: Heavy, Assault
Experience: MW2, MW4, MWO on and off since beta 1

#2036 FlashVirgo

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 8 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth, UK

Posted 19 August 2016 - 03:02 AM

Callsign: Flash
Timezone: GMT - UK
House/Faction: Currently Davion but open to any IS faction. Clan at a push but I have very few clan mechs.
Playstyle: Prefer Dakka Dakka builds and laser vomit at all weight classes.
Roletype: Sniper
Preferred Weight: Heavy / Assault
Experience: MWO

I'm a casual player with children and a real life so looking for a no pressure, no drama unit that likes to drop for fun. My play time is sporadic, sometimes I can drop every day but then be offline for a week and I'd like a unit that won't penalise or punish me for that.

#2037 TravelMug

Rookie

• The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 10:31 PM

Name: Vastias
Callsign: TravelMug
Timezone: GMT-3:30 (I'm usually online between 5:00pm - 2:00am)
House/Faction: N/A
Playstyle: Support (ECM/AMS) / Tatical (Ambush/Flank)
Roletype: Support (ECM/AMS) / Assassin
Preferred Weight: Light / Medium
Preferred Chassis: Arctic Cheetah / Stormcrow
Experience: Many hours of Quick Play (ultimate loneliness) ... only other experience is ... Mech Warrior 2000, when I was a little kid. When I saw that MWO was on steam, I knew what I had to do.

Note: Can play all weight levels, but better with Light/Medium. Through many (sometimes painful) hours of Quick Play, I noticed the heavies and assaults get neglected or left behind. I'm not overly good at being front-line myself (yet), but ensuring these fine folks actually make it to the front-line has helped me win otherwise hopeless games. Additionally, without them, it's difficult to play the secondary role of Assassin.

Edited by TravelMug, 20 August 2016 - 10:34 PM.

#2038 Lord Baconburger

• PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationDel Monte

Posted 21 August 2016 - 11:10 AM

*Thanks for the interest. No longer looking for unit*

Edited by Lord Baconburger, 22 August 2016 - 11:40 AM.

#2039 Mahikan

• PipPipPip
  • The Formidable
  • The Formidable
  • 76 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 09:46 AM

Callsign : Mahikan

Timezone: Mountain standard time

House/faction: Merc, Or clan Loyalist

Playstyle: Medium range, Brawling, Can snipe but prefer other styles.

Preferred weight: Heavy/medium/assault/light In that order left to right. Can and do play all.

Preferred chasis: Clan-> Ebon jag, Mad dog, Nova, kodiak (in that order) Innersphere-> Warhammer, Grasshopper, Spider.

Experience: Have led numerous drops vs MS, The Frr, Kcom, 228. Majority of time played was in Kurita and Frr (Name changed from Lobo Wahya) Have not played in a few months (FW).

Notes:
-Played in Ms-R for a short period, took a break before becoming a full member.
-Played in 6rnt(kurita loyalist) for a few months.

Can drop call and lead. Usually will if no one steps up to the plate. Can carry own weight, averaged usually 1800-2400 even with the Ms/Ms-r guys. If you need screen shots I have them.

Prefer to play my own game (my own builds, As long as I pull my weight of course). Also prefer not to drop call.

Calm, collected, Looking for a group to join to play more FW. Currently play quick play. Also have a random and varying schedule, But I am active.

Thank you.

Edit: Spelling/Format

Edited by Mahikan, 28 August 2016 - 09:51 AM.

#2040 MechPowerupDetected

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 06:58 PM

Callsign: MechPowerup

Timezone: GMT -8

Available Times: I can play from pretty much 4pm PST to 1 am PST, except for Tuesdays and tentatively other days where I need to work on homework.

Preferred Playstyle: Not terribly aggressive, but willing to get in the mud.

Preferred Role: Sniper/long range support.

Preferred weapons: ERPPC, Gauss, ACs.

Preferred weight class: Heavy, but I dabble in lights.

Preferred Chassis: Marauder. I waste mechs in that thing.

Experience: Played MW2 in elementary, then MW3, then MW4 until the copy got lost, then DOS MW a little bit. Does ArmA II count for strategy?

Hey! Looking for a unit that does group drops and training matches and other casual stuff. I can do VOIP sometimes, but I live in a dorm with thin walls so late hours are not VOIPable. As I currently go to college I don't have the time for hardcore units that need me for Faction Wars. I guess I'm just looking for a unit to chill with and avoid the cold expanse of PUG play.

-Side note: I currently play on a laptop with an integrated graphics card, so I don't have the best FPS.

-Yet another side note: I just bailed Jade Falcon about 5 minutes before I made this post. I didn't know why I joined it. It'll be a week until I can join another faction I think.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users