Playstyle: Usually long range or recon.
Roletype: Sniper/recon.
Preferred Weight: Light/Heavy
Experience: Mostly newbie.

#1982 Hurleyvan

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 07:37 PM

Looks like I need a group now to play FW. Looking to get better and have a good time. I'm easy going, don't have an ego, and just here to have fun.

Name: Hurleyvan

Callsign: Hurleyvan

Timezone: Pacific - Anytime after 6PM

Playstyle: None really. I built a LRM boat and a Brawler.

Roletype: Adaptable

Preferred Weight: My three mechs are Zeuses - Assult, building that out first. I drop with 3 80s and a light.

Experience: Played all of the old mechwarrior games. Played Mechwarrior Living Legends. Just started Mechwarrior Online.

#1983 Therax

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 117 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 07:55 PM

Weird, I couldn't post here before and figured that this topic was capped.

Timezone: NA CST
Language: English
Mic: yes
Faction: IS preferred, open to Clans but do not have any Clan mechs
Playstyle: mid-range DPS, brawler, skirmisher, flanker
Preferred weight class: Heavy, Medium, Assault (not good with most lights)
Experience : playing on and off since open beta in early 2013
Mechs: 36 Elited or Mastered, all IS

I am a fairly experienced tier 3 quick play player looking to join an organized group for CW. I am interested in playing both Scouting and Invasion game modes. I have a quality microphone and various VoiP programs downloaded. I also have a brother that recently started playing this game on occasion so if there was room for second newish player that would be a bonus for me.

Edited by Therax, 03 May 2016 - 07:56 PM.

#1984 Phat13uddha

Rookie

• The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 08:14 PM

Name/Callsign:Phat13uddha
Faction: IS if I get to pick, only have a few clan mechs.
Playstyle: Brawler, Skirmisher
Preferred weight class: Med or Light but can run whatever.
Experience : Playing MWO off and on for a year or so. Played a lot of the old Mech Warrior games never the table top ones tho.
Mechs: 68 Mechs owned, 6 Clan lights, 7 clan Med, the rest IS. At least until the Kodiak drops.

I play mostly with my rooamte and 2 RL friends who'll prob be posting here too, looking for a casual group to drop with.

#1985 PewPew

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts
  • LocationUS - East

Posted 04 May 2016 - 08:19 PM

Name: PewPew

Callsign: PewPew
Timezone: Pacific Coast Time -8
House/Faction: Any
Playstyle: Any, just not a fan of playing LRM. Most effective at getting the damage out where it matters
Roletype: Assault or heavy long range, or fast moving damage
Preferred Weight: Assault or Heavy
Experience: I played since closed beta, then quit around the time they reduced head hitbox size and made the zoom a separate module. I played with the Wolf Spider Battalion and was a first string player in competition. My KDR hovered above 8.0 then. I just started playing again last week. I am currently Tier 2 and my KDR hovers around a respectable 2.6 (612 / 233). W/L is 1.75.

- I won't have a TON of time to play, especially with scheduled practices and such. I'm mostly looking for a group to get into faction warfare with since I haven't tried it, but would like to farm some rewards.
- I prefer clans since all my new mechs are clan and all my IS mechs are beta mechs.
- I'm looking for a unit that is very casual, but has highly skilled players.

Edited by PewPew, 04 May 2016 - 08:20 PM.

#1986 BardofWonder

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 11:43 PM

Name/Callsign: BardofWonder
Faction: Don't really care, have been playing clans for CW though I'm not married to them.
Playstyle: Skirmisher/Flanker
Preferred weight class: Mediums, some fast heavies, Trying to get better with assaults and lights.
Experience : Been playing since Stalkers were first released, don't remember how long ago that was.
Mechs 42 owned, pretty even split between IS and Clan.

I'm looking for a group to do CW drops with. The words floating in my head as good descriptors are competent and casual, though I could probably be convinced to play more seriously, as I do want to get better.

#1987 TWM GunneR

Rookie

• The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 4 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 10 May 2016 - 06:46 PM

TWM GunneR

Eastern time NY
Merc Group
any style
any type
medium or heavy mechs
Noob Level

I am new to MWO but played MechWarrior4 Veng, Black Knight and Mercs in Leagues. BZ VL Planetary Leagues. Last played in MechWarrior Leagues until closed. Trying to learn MWO and could use some real help Posted Image Play times are nights and weekends. Thanks.

Edited by TWM GunneR, 10 May 2016 - 06:48 PM.

#1988 Kalfi

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 02:28 AM

Name:

Callsign: Kalfi
Timezone: GMT (Western European, Greenwich)
House/Faction: Freelancer
Playstyle: Brawler
Roletype: Versatile
Preferred Weight: Light or Assault
Experience: MWO, Mechwarrior 2/3/4

Edited by Kalfi, 11 May 2016 - 02:29 AM.

#1989 Chrithu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 1,601 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 May 2016 - 01:45 AM

Name: Jason Parker
Callsign:
Timezone: GMT+1 (Germany)
House/Faction: Whoever pays best.
Playstyle: Flanking Maneuvers
Roletype: Mostly Brawling
Preferred Weight: Heavy + Light, can handle mediums too. Can't work Assaults at all so do not even ask me to.
Experience: See my Tier. Played MW 2 through 4 (never online though). Playing MWO since 2012 Pugging alll day long.

TS3 present (don't annoy with ventrilo or some other ****). I'm fine with english and german.

Edited by Jason Parker, 12 May 2016 - 06:59 AM.

#1990 Dfeeds

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 59 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 12:56 PM

Name: Dan

Callsign: Dfeeds
Timezone: GMT -6:00
House/Faction: Clan Wolf

Playstyle: Mixed, opportunist
Roletype:Either brawling in a heavy or assassinating in a light
Preferred Weight: Light or heavy
Preferred Mech: For Heavy it's the timberwolf and light it's an elited arctic cheetah]

Experience: MW3/4/mercs, Steel Battalion online (xbox one, not the new kinect one). Some tabletop but I was too young to fully grasp it. Had a guy donate his entire collection to me and I felt bad wasting the opportunity.

Extra Information: I tried playing this about a year ago but never really got into it. I bought a timberwolf as my first mech and tried out several builds. I dropped with a couple of gents on here who gave me some good advice but, unfortunately, I just stopped playing. I picked it up again out of boredom and found I enjoyed it much more, but it got bland again until I tried out piloting light mechs. I guess I'm not half bad with them, and it's so much fun! I shot through tier 4 in a day and still can pull the highest match score in my ACH-prime in tier 3. I haven no idea how the "big boys do battle" but it's a lot better than I ever did in a heavy. Still, I like my timberwolf (favorite mech before I knew it was so popular).[/color]

tl;dr new light pilot looking for a group of guys to drop with. I just purchased a month of premo time so I plan to stick around!

Edited by Dfeeds, 12 May 2016 - 12:58 PM.

#1991 TheEazyE

Rookie

• The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 07:36 PM

Name: Ely
Callsign: Elyfresh
Timezone: PDT
House/Faction: Clans
Playstyle: Brawler & Midrange
Weight class: Heavies & Mediums
Experience: Other games with competitive scenes.

Looking for a semi-competitive group for faction play. I've been trying to build drop decks for FP, I have 23 mechs atm, 17 clan and 6 IS. I'm always willing to learn and improve. I have Team Speak and Discord and a working mic. I can also provide a TS server if need be. If anything, I'm just looking for a good merc group for FP.

Edited by Elyfresh, 12 May 2016 - 07:45 PM.

#1992 The Cheezus

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 02:52 PM

Name: The Cheezus

Callsign: Cheddar/Cheezus/Hey Stupid
Timezone: GMT -05:00 (NA Central Time)
House/Faction: Currently Merc for Kurita, willing to move. Prefer access to clantech
Playstyle: Team Player
Roletype: Prefer fire support
Preferred Weight: Currently working on Trebuchet mastering, want to get heavy's
Experience: Playing for about a week solo. Have elited 3 Treb variants and am mastering the second. Hoping to join a good group of players with Teamspeak that work together.

#1993 Forester84

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 06:57 PM

Callsign: Forester / SnuSnu
Timezone: ET (GMT-4)
House/Faction: none so far
Playstyle: Team Play
Roletype: 2nd Line, Brawling
Preferred Weight: Medium / Fast Heavy
Experience: MWO since Beta but with longer breaks. Many Simulation Games, Strategy Games,

Hey guys, I am looking for some nice unit play, played MWO a lot back in the days and now it starts to be fun again. Nowadays I only play clan mechs, mostly their heavies and the Nova. I love Lasers and SRM. Not so good with dakka and lrms.

Cheers,
SnuSnu

Edited by Forester84, 18 May 2016 - 07:20 PM.

#1994 Xenowyvern

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 12:30 PM

Name: Xenowyvern
Call sign: Xeno or Wyvern
Timezone: Pacific
Faction: Don't care, will work for whoever
Play style: Opportunist, Flexible
Role: Support/Supporting fire, Scouting
Preferred Weight: Medium, Light, and some Heavy
Experience: About seven months of MWO, mostly PUGs. Still learning.
MIc: Yes, but I speak softly.

Greetings, I'm Xenowyvern and I'm looking for a social, non-competitive group. I have years of experience working in (and sometimes saving) an uncoordinated PUG team in multiple Battlefield games, so I know my roles. I don't have many mech bays, and only IS mechs so far.

Recruited.

Edited by Xenowyvern, 31 May 2016 - 06:48 PM.

#1995 xCampfirex

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 11:06 AM

Callsign: xCampfirex
Timezone: GMT +2
House/Faction: Steiner
Playstyle: Team Player
Roletype: Prefer fire support
Preferred Weight: medium (mastered Blackjack)
Experience: Tier 4

hey guys i´m looking for a group for better teamplay! (IS)

#1996 Dirty Furby

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 5 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 30 May 2016 - 08:29 PM

Name: Cameron

Callsign: Bleach Bone
Timezone: US Central
House/Faction: Merc'
Playstyle: Aggressive/Supportive (I do anything if it means winning.)
Roletype: Skirmisher
Preferred Weight: Medium/Heavy
Experience: 2-3 Years (Estimate)

#1997 Ragnahawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 645 posts
  • LocationAce in RVN-3L, HBK-4P, CDA-2A, AS7-S, BNC-3M, Won Top Dog Tourny.. Those are my bests

Posted 02 June 2016 - 04:44 PM

Name: RED COMET1

Callsign: Red
Timezone: Central, soon to change.
House/Faction: Merc, competitive driven
Playstyle: Lasers
Roletype: Any
Preferred Weight: Light, Medium, Assault
Experience: 2 Years. Just left 1st Mech Rangers.
Types of Units I'm looking for: Units that have leaders that can accept criticism and adjust without lashing out in anger. Units that are reasonable. Leaders that don't tell you to go drown in a lake somewhere, after you ask them to stop lashing out. Communities that do not mistake skill for respect.

Those are all reasonable requests right? I'm sorry I just had a little event that I'm still fuming on, I'm actually a pretty fun guy once you get to know me. I have a lot of experience playing the game, I can even theory build. Got any criticism, or don't like how I do things? I can correct it, so long as its not some cutthroat conversation that only ends one way.

Edited by Red Comet1, 03 June 2016 - 07:28 PM.

#1998 Skaedra

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 07:24 PM

Callsign: Skaedra
Timezone: Central
Playstyle: Whatever group needs
Roletype: Any
Preferred weight: No preference, tend to do best in med. builds. Have a pretty solid stable of both clan and inner sphere in all weight classes.
Experience: Founder. Have taken breaks off and on and played with a couple different merc groups. Looking to play more over the summer at least, see what happens when fall/winter comes along.

#1999 Jorgamundir

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 June 2016 - 12:41 PM

Name: Triple Kommando

Callsign: Jorgamundir
Timezone: EST
House/Faction: IS/Clan, matters not
Playstyle: Long range, close range, I play very opportunistic
Roletype: Scout, LRMboat, Brawl(ish), whatever. I try to be a jack of all trades
Preferred Weight: I have a few light mechs, but I tend to stick to the heavier side of things, I play it all.
Experience: Played mech games when they were DOS. Didn't pick up MWO until about 6 months ago however, wish I had. Have TS and a quality headset.

#2000 Brembo

• Pip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 04:59 PM

Hey, I'm looking for a new home.

Name: Dave

Callsign: Brembo
Timezone: CST
House/Faction: None
Playstyle: I prefer to play with people who actually appreciate my effort
Roletype: Ranged with close support
Preferred Weight: Medium and Heavy
Experience: Played in Beta. Love the game. Seen it through all these changes. Used to play the table-top version and all the PC versions after. There's a lot I can learn and maybe a lot I can offer.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users