2578 replies to this topic

#2361 Brembo

• Pip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 11:53 AM

Got hired. Thank you!

Edited by Brembo, 26 May 2018 - 10:44 AM.

#2362 Frostulfr

Rookie

• The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 11:00 AM

Name: F
Callsign: Frostulfr
Timezone: GMT + 0
House/Faction: Merc I think, but haven't chosen anything yet. I'm a fan of Davion and the Clans from the books.
Playstyle: I like to wolf pack and use team tactics/coordinated strikes. Not usually lone wolf unless it's part of a strategy.
Roletype: Usually fire support, flanking, or recon/distraction. Flexible as I learn.
Preferred Weight: Light or Heavy, but have a couple options in every weight.
Experience: BT books since I was young, just downloaded and started reading them again. Never had the opportunity for the TT game (sadly), but did play some of the older MW video-games, and have many years at shooters/sims in general. Also the new BattleTech game that just released.

I just started MWO less than a week ago, enjoying it so far, but I always enjoy games like this way more when playing with friendly people that aren't just random PUGs. Hoping to find a little of that magic and learn how to play better, plus have a good time. Mostly casual, but could do some competitive as well. I think this is how I find a unit to do Faction Play right?

#2363 Booty Magic

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 149 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 01:53 PM

Name: RealTalk
Callsign: ArrTee
Timezone: Eastern Standard
House/Faction: Unaligned
Playstyle: Flanker, Support
Roletype: Willing to play anything
Preferred Weight: Light, Medium, Heavy
Experience: Played MW2, MW3, Battletech, played a lot of MWO Beta.

Back from a long layoff, just want to play with some organized vets who want to have a cohesive unit. All about taking orders.

#2364 Steinn

Rookie

• The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 04:54 PM

Name: Nemaides

Callsign: Steinn

Timezone: GMT+3

House/Faction: I'm more of a merc, so allegiance doesn't mean much to me

Playstyle: Anything but LRM's

Roletype: Anything goes,I've played mostly sniper and brawler but I don't mind adapting to fit a unit

Preferred Weight: Heavy and Assault

Experience: I'm new to the Battletech universe but I've got really hooked on MWO. I started a couple weeks ago and I got to tier 3 atm. I am a competitive player, I want to join a unit and find people to play with regularly as well as exchange build ideas for mechs. I don't mind playing quick play but I'd like to try becoming better and trying out faction play with a active unit.

#2365 Voldaimar

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 11:04 AM

Name: Volodia

Callsign: Voldaimar
Timezone: GMT +3. Online time 08-11 PM (GMT)
House/Faction: Clans
Playstyle: I like to diversify my playstile. I equaly prefere brawling, midrange damage and snipe.
Roletype: Any. I like an awsome teamwork and i'd like to get some expirience in it.
Preferred Weight: I have many options for all weights but i play heavies more often.
Experience: I'm playing MWO for about 3 monts. I have a big experience in EvE online (small scale PVP), HOTS, and some casual games like Wold of tanks and worl of warships. Also LotRO.

English is not my native language. I can speak but i see a posibility to improve my language by joining the english speaking unit.

#2366 Thorn Fidelis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 165 posts
  • LocationFixing Weaponry Like Sharpening Knifes For Efficient Kombat Effectivness

Posted 15 May 2018 - 12:25 AM

Callsign: Thorn Fidelis

Timezone: Southern California Pacific Time

House/Faction: Mercenary And Smoke Jaguar Or Davion

Playstyle: Natural Sniper, Brawling By Heart, Support By Nature

Roletype: I Like To Get Kills And Hunt For Kills So I Will Say I'm A Hunter

Preferred Weight: I Like Light Mechs To Heavy Mechs I Like To Be Have Good Loadout And Be Mobil

Experience: Started With MechWarrior 2 Where Clan Jade And Clan Wolf I Play A Little MechWarrior 3 And Play MechWarrior 4 Vengance, Black Knight And Mercenaries 4 Allot With PR1 And Mekpacks Of Mektek Back in The Day Was Part Of Original Death Legion And Kick Everybody in PR1 I Like Sniper Or Brawling I Play MechWarrior Online From The Start When Smith And Tinker Announce it I Play it On And Off I Never Found The Right Clan That Capture The Fun Times I Had Back in 2001 With Death Legion, I Been Looking For A Clan And Be Part Of One And Stay With Them I Have All My Clan Mechs

With Clan Smoke Jaguar Paint And Davion Decal On Them I Like The Superior Weaponry But MechWarrior Online Kind Of Nerf The Clan Mechs in The Inner Sphere I Like The Davion Or Gray Death Legion Mercenary With Colors Gold And Red With Black Original Death Legion Colors

Language: My Prefer Language is Spanish But I Am Born in United States And Speak English And English is Not My First Language I Have A Accent

I Prefer Discord For Communication

Edited by Thorn Fidelis, 16 May 2018 - 05:55 PM.

#2367 Cascade Mundi

• Pip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 06:30 AM

Name: Cascade

Callsign: Cascade Mundi

Timezone: GMT

House/Faction: Have mechs for both, but prefer the clan mechs. Also while I respect others love of the lore, it really never appealed to me so RP units or those who insist on making new entrants take part in 1v1 'bloodenings', that's just not for me guys, sorry. I realize this precludes me from around 90% of clan loyalist units.

Playstyle: Really want coordinated CW drops, regularly.
Roletype: Anything above a medium really. Prefer not to light as I am totally out of practice and tend to get split in two by some git with DHG.

Preferred Weight: Heavies, but also like mediums and am learning to use Assaults.

Experience: Played for years, did extensive FW back in the day with MercStar (RIP) and am looking for a similar home, though I fear such a well-populated and skilled unit no longer exists. Some footage of fighting as a part of a mercstar drop here- https://youtu.be/aKi-msplYTg

Contactable in game, via PM or on Discord - Mundi#3489

Edited by Cascade Mundi, 15 May 2018 - 06:40 AM.

#2368 Giant_Squid

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 2 posts
  • LocationDublin. Ireland

Posted 16 May 2018 - 03:27 PM

In-Game Name: Decwarrior

Are you 18+: Yes (30)

Previous Competitive Experience/Teams: None

Any specific league/tournament: No

Region: Europe - Ireland

Times Available: Weekdays:after 6:00pm Weekends: open

Mic/VoIP access: Yes

Faction : Freelance

Willing to tag up with a unit: Yes

Additional comments: Looking for a casual group, I am a brawler / sniper having good fun with the game but looking to get a bit more serious and be part of a growing team.

Edited by Decwarrior, 16 May 2018 - 03:32 PM.

#2369 Aahz Brut

Rookie

• 3 posts
  • LocationKrasnodar, Russia

Posted 17 May 2018 - 08:26 AM

Name: Aahz
Callsign: Aahz Brut
Timezone: GMT+3
House/Faction: Davion, but can resign
Playstyle: no particular style as yet, as I`m rather new to this game
Roletype: Brawler, i think
Preferred Weight: Medium - Assault
Experience: MW 2 (20+ years ago :) )

#2370 Dezmir86

Rookie

• The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:57 PM

Name: Dezmir86

Callsign: Dezmir

Timezone: UTC -6 / Central Time

House/Faction: Currently a Merc, willing to change

Playstyle: Depends on the group, usually need to be aggressive in quick play games.

Roletype: Brawler and Mid Range

Preferred Weight: Heavy and Assault

Experience: I have been playing MWO for a few years, my previous unit fell apart so I am looking for a new one. I have 18 loaded mechs, and 26 bays, just looking for some new people to throw down with.

Can be contacted in game or in discord @ B_Rock#4818

#2371 kermit x

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4 posts
  • LocationThe sweaty south

Posted 17 May 2018 - 11:25 PM

Name: Kermit x

Call sign: Kermit
timezone: GMT -6 (U.S. Central time zone)
House/faction: Down for any
playstyle: dakka/fire support, Brawling, to be determined
role type: medium and close range, fill
preferred weight: heavy.. and medium

experience: Grew up playing mechwarrior games. I last played MWO in 2016 and left around the time the kodiak release/slaughter. Had a couple months experience then and now I'm back after playing battle tech. I have my feet under me but could do to learn and improve my game. Would love to find a good, friendly, active unit to drop with.

#2372 Cyrus Blake

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 01:28 AM

Post no longer needed, I'm in a unit now!

Edited by Cyrus Blake, 30 May 2018 - 07:45 AM.

#2373 particlecannonfodder

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 05:23 AM

Name:

Callsign: particlecannonfodder
Timezone: UK
House/Faction: Davion (willing to change)
Playstyle: sniper-ish still finding my feet
Roletype: always preffered IS over clans but not into roleplay
Preferred Weight: lights through heavy, cant get to grips with assaults.
Experience: played everything back to crescent hawk, read alot of the novels, played every game just about, MW, MW2,MW3,MW4, MC,MC2 etc etc. sitting about 70 hours in MWO have a couple lights i enjoy a medium which seems to be the mech im best with and a heavy rifleman.

#2374 Slixter

Rookie

• Pack Leader
  • Pack Leader
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 06:51 PM

Name: Mike

Callsign: Slixter
Timezone: EST (GMT -500)
House/Faction: Partial to Clan Wolf or The Draconis Combine from the Tabletop series and earlier PC games but will switch to whatever
Playstyle: Not sure yet as I'm a new player and still learning some of the mechanics but using terrain for cover is tops
Roletype: Medium range to closer (<400m) brawler I'd say from playing so far
Preferred Weight: Heavy to Assault (I don't have the mechanics down for the lighter mechs yet and will probably get shredded in those! Posted Image)
Experience: Started on the tabletop back in the 80's but moved on to the earliest PC games (MW, MW2, MW3, Crescent Hawks Revenge etc). Actually picked up Battletech (2018) on Steam and I've been meaning to try this for quite a while, just never got around to it. Gotta say I shouldv'e picked it up earlier. Just looking for a decent unit that can help me learn the ropes properly and get into some faction play. I have time to play in the evenings (EST) pretty much any night of the week. Currently Tier 4 but working on moving up.

Edited by Slixter, 20 May 2018 - 10:05 PM.

#2375 RashallVetkay

• PipPip
  • The Fang
  • The Fang
  • 41 posts
  • LocationCorups Christi Texas

Posted 21 May 2018 - 09:20 AM

Name: RashallVetkay

Callsign: Rashall/Rash

Timezone: UTC-6:00 Central US/Canada

House/Faction: Freelancer

Playstyle: Medium range, though I can adjust if necessary

Roletype: Flanker/Second line support

Preferred Weight: Medium or Heavy

Experience: Played off and on for several years.

Other Notes: My work schedule changes from week to week so my availability to play is hit or miss, but I'm on most afternoons in my time zone.

#2376 Macras

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4 posts
  • LocationWestern Australia

Posted 21 May 2018 - 06:43 PM

Name: Mark

Callsign: Macras
Timezone:+8
House/Faction:any
Playstyle: full time noob, part time lemming( i get impatient)
Roletype: 2nd row brawler/skirmisher (untill i get impatient)
Preferred Weight: Heavy
Experience: almost none in current game. Have played several previous versions of MW plus a load of other games. Not uber at any of them, but not stupid either.

PS im Aussie. I do drink and swear sometimes.

#2377 Sid bender

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 02:06 PM

Name: Sid
Callsign: Sid Bender
Timezone : MST
Hose : Non
Role: Fighter
Preferred class: Heavy
Experience : Non

Looking for a group to help train me and get me rdy for FP . Want to have group to drop with so i can get use to how the shot calling works . Looking to learn and put in some work .

#2378 Thorn Fidelis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 165 posts
  • LocationFixing Weaponry Like Sharpening Knifes For Efficient Kombat Effectivness

Posted 23 May 2018 - 03:26 AM

Callsign: Thorn Fidelis

Timezone: Southern California Pacific Time

House/Faction: Mercenary And Smoke Jaguar Or Davion

Playstyle: Natural Sniper, Brawling By Heart, Support By Nature

Roletype: I Like To Get Kills And Hunt For Kills So I Will Say I'm A Hunter

]Preferred Weight: I Like Light Mechs To Heavy Mechs I Like To Be Have Good Loadout And Be Mobil

]Experience: Started With MechWarrior 2 Where Clan Jade And Clan Wolf I Play A Little MechWarrior 3 And Play MechWarrior 4 Vengance, Black Knight And Mercenaries 4 Allot With PR1 And Mekpacks Of Mektek Back in The Day Was Part Of Original Death Legion And Kick Everybody in PR1 I Like Sniper Or Brawling I Play MechWarrior Online From The Start When Smith And Tinker Announce it I Play it On And Off I Never Found The Right Clan That Capture The Fun Times I Had Back in 2001 With Death Legion, I Been Looking For A Clan And Be Part Of One And Stay With Them I Have All My Clan Mechs

With Clan Smoke Jaguar Paint And Davion Decal On Them I Like The Superior Weaponry But MechWarrior Online Kind Of Nerf The Clan Mechs in The Inner Sphere I Like The Davion Or Gray Death Legion Mercenary With Colors Gold And Red With Black Original Death Legion Colors

Language: My Prefer Language is Spanish But I Am Born in United States And Speak English And English is Not My First Language I Have A Accent

Edited by Thorn Fidelis, 23 May 2018 - 03:28 AM.

#2379 Litzkrieg Radick

• PipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 95 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 03:47 PM

Name: Sam

Callsign: Litzkrieg (Radick)
Timezone: Central
House/Faction: None, retired Clan Wolf
Playstyle: Flexible
Roletype: Brawler, Striker
Preferred Weight: Heavy
Experience: Started in Alpha. Took a break for the last 2 years. Need some friends to drop with.

#2380 el3ctr0

Rookie

• The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 2 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 31 May 2018 - 05:55 PM

Name : Isa

Callsign : el3ctr0
Timezone : UTC +8 Kuala Lumpur (I can follow your timezones if I have to except if I have studies)
House/Faction : Federated Suns
Playstyle : Tactical
Roletype : Brawler. Shooter
Preferred Weight Class : Medium to Assault
Experience : Not much but I've played Mechwarrior 4: Vengeance when I was 6 so I'm trying to get used to Mechwarrior Online's gaming community.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users