#1 schmolz

• Pip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 13 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 September 2014 - 06:55 AM

hello,

i wanted to upgrade my clan package ,but apperently there is no paysafecard option available anymore?
is the payment option ever coming back?

thanks in advance.

#2 Toshiro Moto

• Pip
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 08:49 AM

bump

hey pgi, if you should realy bann paysafecard, please notice i want furthermore buy anything from you!
In europe are a lot of people, who doesnt like paypal and credit cards, cause we dont like to get monitored our payment from us enterprises!

greetings

#3 MrKrozius

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:06 PM

Seconded. I was really looking forward to get that Dire Wolf after the time it took to set aside the money I needed, but I tried to use the paysafecard option, only to find there wasn't one. I have opened a ticket about this, still waiting for an answer. I imagine that this is an aftereffect of the server transition. Hope a solution comes out soon!

#4 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:37 PM

Get a preloaded Visa/Mastercard. In fact, it may be possible to use a paysafecard to directly top up a prepaid mastercard https://www.yunacard.com/uk/home/

PGI announced a long time ago that the payment merchant (UltimatePay) was discontinuing their game cards (UltimateGameCards). It seems that at the same time the merchant also removed several other payment types.

I'm not sure if PGI has any control at all about what payment types are or are not accepted, they simply have a 3rd party (UltimatePay) entirely in charge of receiving payment from the customer. Maybe you should ask Ultimatepay why they won't take your paysafecard.

Edited by Redshift2k5, 03 September 2014 - 01:45 PM.

#5 MrKrozius

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:28 PM

I believe that if the case with PaysafeCard was to be discontinued, they would at least give us a heads-up, like they did with UltimateGameCard. I dunno, maybe there was a bit of a faff with the server transition. There is no indication on the UltimatePay and PlaySpan support pages that they will end support for Paysafe. I guess we just have to wait and see.

#6 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:51 PM

I don't think PGI was even aware that several other payment options (everything under "5 more choices" which included ultimategamecards) were also going to be removed. They don't control the payment processing.

They were aware of the ultimategamecard change and made us aware with plenty of time.

I've visited other games that use UltimatePay and they also no longer accept any other payment except paypal and major credit card, this seems universal to games using UltimatePay. (you can still use paysafe for War Thunder but they don't go through UltimatePay)

Edited by Redshift2k5, 03 September 2014 - 03:54 PM.

#7 schmolz

• Pip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 13 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 September 2014 - 04:45 PM

paysafecard was never listed under "other payment options" or "5 more choices"

when i purchased something there where 3 major payment options:credit card ,paypal and paysafecard.and it worked last week. :)

Edited by schmolz, 03 September 2014 - 04:47 PM.

#8 Chiasson Brinker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ace
  • The Ace
  • 260 posts
  • LocationWayside V

Posted 04 September 2014 - 03:57 PM

Interac is gone as an option as well. Guess I'm not spending any more on the game then.

#9 Kinski Orlawisch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 04 September 2014 - 10:39 PM

I always used Paysafe Cards.....When they are gone...I have to think how to upload MC for the new Camos.
I hope we get a Statement soon. I would hate to make a PayPal account. I think that was it with my mothly 25Euro for my game.

#10 MrKrozius

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 12:50 AM

PGI will lose a LOT of income if Paysafecard is discontinued, period. I'm not about to start using credit cards now, since I don't even have a bank account.

#11 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:30 AM

Has anyone bothered to contact UltimatePay regarding paysafecards?

Since PGI doesn't control what forms of payment are accepted by UltimatePay? And other games that use UltimatePay also don't accept paysafecards anymore? It's not PGI's fault.

#12 MrKrozius

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 05:52 AM

I just received an answer to my ticket regarding the Paysafecard payment option. It seems they were having issues with it, so they TEMPORARILY disabled it. Oh well, time to save up for the Timber Wolf, I guess :P

#13 schmolz

• Pip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 13 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 September 2014 - 06:46 AM

same ,here is the email for those who are interested

View Postemail, on 05 September 2014 - 05:52 AM, said:

Nikolai Lubkiewicz (Piranha Games)
Sep 05 04:58
Greetings,
We have temporarily had to disable Paysafecard as well as a number of other payment options. We hope to have these available again as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding!

Nikolai Lubkiewicz
Community Manager
MechWarrior® Online™
Piranha Games

#14 Chiasson Brinker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ace
  • The Ace
  • 260 posts
  • LocationWayside V

Posted 05 September 2014 - 05:57 PM

Thanks for sharing the correspondence. I wonder how long they'll be down for?

#15 Kinski Orlawisch

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:20 PM

I wanted some nice Camos for my Vindi/Clan mechs....now I have to wait till I will bee abel to buy MCs again.

#16 Efferd

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 01:42 AM

View Postschmolz, on 05 September 2014 - 06:46 AM, said:

same ,here is the email for those who are interested

Any news on this? I still can not by MC with my paysafe codes :(

#17 schmolz

• Pip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 13 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 September 2014 - 04:16 AM

sadly no ,i just hope they can fix it before the 16dec!i really want that kingcrab <_<

#18 Kinski Orlawisch

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 16 September 2014 - 08:30 AM

Till now..I went 50m to the shop. Bought a Paysafe Card....bought MC/Clan pack...Finished.

I don t like Paypal. I have to upgrade my bankcard to Creditcard...that takes a while...then I would bee abel to buy again. No. I don t like to put These Information into an unsecure country.

Last solution. I drive 50KM...pay someone with a Credit Card directly...he logs in my account..makes the purchases...I get my stuff. Np. Crazy? Why no paysafe anymore?

#19 DrecS

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 08:54 AM

We'd really like the paysafecard option back. For many of us is a more preferable option than the use of a credit card or paypal.
I'd also like to point out the fact that most companies in the gaming industry and in general tend to indirectly force their players to use means more convenient to the company rather then the costumer/gamer. Well it should be the other way around especially since the gamer is the costumer. If you try to force me to buy your goods with payment options of your choice, it won't happen. So do plz bring back the option.

Till now..I went 50m to the shop. Bought a Paysafe Card....bought MC/Clan pack...Finished.
This.

Edited by Tadaka I, 16 September 2014 - 09:03 AM.

#20 Garandos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 196 posts
  • Locationgermany

Posted 16 September 2014 - 09:19 AM

View PostMarc von der Heide, on 16 September 2014 - 08:30 AM, said:

I don t like Paypal. I have to upgrade my bankcard to Creditcard...that takes a while...then I would bee abel to buy again. No. I don t like to put These Information into an unsecure country.

Last solution. I drive 50KM...pay someone with a Credit Card directly...he logs in my account..makes the purchases...I get my stuff. Np. Crazy? Why no paysafe anymore?

has been explained, technical dificultys, if you check the payment page, you will notice, that you cant change your land either, its allways "USA" and allways "US Dollar"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users