I Have Just Learned News About Transverse And Reddit Story...

2 replies to this topic

#1 Featherwood

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:53 AM

... but was too late (PGI locks and bans everyone and everything they dislike, as usuall) to spit into impudent faces of PGI's managers. So I can not help myself and will do it here.

PGI, for what you have done with [my fav] MW franshise, your constant lies and frauds, I wish all your future projects to fail as MWO did and as Transverse will. Be sure, I will warn everyone of my friends about your total lack of profesionalism and managers' habbit to lie and close eyes on the problems. N.O.P.E. social movement will be stronger than ever.

It is pity I cannot post this bile-topic from my founder's account, which have been banned during first ECM sh*tstorm, but my heart is warmed by the thought about PGI's imminent banckruptcy, which is easy to predict now. I know that same people will found new company with new name as they have already done, but again my heart warmed by the thought that it won't help a bit - for the problem is in the people themselves: Russ Bullock, Paul Innouye, Bryan Eckman; which have strongly recommended themselves as incompetent frauds.

Dear PGI, your only chance to gain money on future projects is to sell MW license and, maybe, rights on A. Iglesias' art to other [preferably competent] game developer company. Please do it for the sake of the infamous game title.

Late warning: This post if full of HATE.

#2 Ens

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 1,088 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:18 AM

aw plz

#3 Rushin Roulette

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 3,514 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:18 AM

Too late too much... some things just get boring after the Xth repetition

Other things dont

Edited by Rushin Roulette, 12 September 2014 - 03:19 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users