1 Mil To Pledge......

5 replies to this topic

#1 Ph30nix

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 12:40 PM

PGI while i do hope you succeed i want to say the new game idea is HORRIBLY TIMED!!!!!

while we will give you some slack (very slight) since you recently dumped IGP and we can believe they were to blame for some issues trying to get the player base to be interested in funding another project when we still don't have enough new content in MWO seems rather..... insulting.

I really feel you guys should have waited until the day CW was released to launch this and to ask for anything from us (unless you dont intend to hit your target date of course)

because personally right nwo i have ZERO interest into giving a dime to your new game if i go by your track record for promises kept even if i give alot of leeway due to the IGP invovlement.

Now if 3-4 months from now the day CW releases i had seen this anouncement and i was please with how CW turned out i can say i probably would have been very happy to support it.

right now.....

no thanks

#2 Torgun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 12:42 PM

Inb4 lock, but yeah I totally agree. Bad timing and bad choice of genre, with two giants already to compete with who are way ahead of you.

#3 Jabilo

• Philanthropist
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 12:48 PM

I wish them the very best. Going head to head with Star Citizen takes huge balls. Good luck guys, you will need it.

#4 Torgun

• 1,598 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 01:01 PM

View PostJabilo, on 09 September 2014 - 12:48 PM, said:

I wish them the very best. Going head to head with Star Citizen takes huge balls. Good luck guys, you will need it.

That's one way to put it, personally I think it's just insane.

#5 Ryvucz

Zunrith

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,839 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, Colorado

Posted 09 September 2014 - 08:07 PM

View PostTorgun, on 09 September 2014 - 01:01 PM, said:

... personally I think it's just insane.

That describes the $1 million just to fly requirement. The ability to fight in space costs so much more.

#6 Darth Futuza

• 1,239 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 09:41 PM

Yeah I really don't think announcing it now was the best decision they could have made it. Should have kept up the vague hinting / microspoilers / mystery marketing hype for about 2 months until CW could be released...waited about 2 weeks then publicly announced it and allowed funding to begin.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users