• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 368 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ontario

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:28 PM

Heyo,

So we have all these nice new modules.

However every unlock requires 3 clicks and none of them can be done on the keyboard.

Infact I'd like to remove the constant confirmations (except the price notification on mechs).

At least add the option to turn them off. Then interaction with unlocking skills goes from 15 slow clicks to 5 quick unlock clicks.

And with all the modules we need a removal "all modules from all mechs" option. Now I have more then just 3 laying around, now I have like 8 or 9 and if I loose any sort of track I'm wasting 20 minutes finding them again....

#2 SeanM

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 14 September 2014 - 01:37 PM

Want this.

#3 Sebesto

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 74 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 October 2014 - 11:47 AM

View PostMazgazine1, on 10 September 2014 - 03:28 PM, said:

And with all the modules we need a removal "all modules from all mechs" option. Now I have more then just 3 laying around, now I have like 8 or 9 and if I loose any sort of track I'm wasting 20 minutes finding them again....

I just came back from a long break of the game and this option here would have saved me a ton of time...

#4 MrMainiac

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 64 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 26 October 2014 - 10:30 AM

need the "remove all modules" button ASAP! sometimes i cant find some of mine

#5 MrBlonde42

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 138 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 26 October 2014 - 03:55 PM

Once you click the module upgrade button you can do an arrow key, Enter, Enter to unlock that level. I haven't found a way to select the module I want to upgrade with the keyboard yet. Here is a thread I created with my suggestions which includes an alternate improvement for the module upgrade issue.

View PostMrBlonde42, on 09 October 2014 - 01:55 PM, said:

• When unlocking 5 tiers of weapon modules requires 15 clicks there is something wrong. How about a slider that lets me unlock levels 1-5 with 3 to 4 clicks? One click to open the standard unlock screen, but it has a slider with positions/indentations that I can pull from left to right labelled 1,2,3,4,5. The screen should update description and GXP prices, an <Unlock> Button and a <Cancel> Button. There can be an optional confirmation window.

A strip all modules from all mechs button would be great. I'd like a strip cockpit items button for both individual mechs and all mechs as well.

Edited by MrBlonde42, 26 October 2014 - 03:58 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users