View PostLukoi Banacek, on 19 September 2014 - 05:46 PM, said:

Posted Image

#162 Lukoi Banacek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 06:29 PM

Exactly the voice I imagined when I saw yer post lol.

#163 FupDup

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 26,888 posts
  • LocationThe Keeper of Memes

Posted 19 September 2014 - 06:30 PM

#164 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 19 September 2014 - 07:10 PM

View PostFupDup, on 19 September 2014 - 06:30 PM, said:

Good to have you back.

#165 Iqfish

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,488 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationGermany, CGN

Posted 19 September 2014 - 11:50 PM

View PostRoadbeer, on 16 September 2014 - 11:20 AM, said:

Hai Guise

<3

By the way, Im sure nobody missed me, but here I am again.
Im curious to see how PGI plays this game without a publisher sitting in their neck.

Edited by Iqfish, 19 September 2014 - 11:51 PM.

#166 BladeXXL

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,099 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 September 2014 - 12:01 AM

Hi fish ... I missed you, if you feel better now ^^

#167 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 20 September 2014 - 12:03 AM

View PostBladeXXL, on 20 September 2014 - 12:01 AM, said:

Hi fish ... I missed you, if you feel better now ^^

Seconded.

#168 Zuesacoatl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 614 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 20 September 2014 - 01:21 AM

View PostAndrewOsis, on 19 September 2014 - 11:07 AM, said:

I think a lot of the reason I was banned was passion and love of the IP, admittedly I was also abusing a lot of substances at the time and had a pretty crazy relationship at home but underneath all that angst were legitimate concerns that I felt weren't being heard by the devs. It does look like they are taking steps in the right direction but it has been quite a long process since many of us bought our founders packs, I was one of the first people on this site and worked on the long defunct IS3025, community attempt at brining back MPBT:3025/Solaris. By the time this game was announced we had all watched the MW3015 trailer for what 8 or 9 months? Many of us were salivating for this game by the time it was announced it would become MW:O. I think a lot of us were used to dealing with larger publishers that could throw more money at the game and in IGP/PGI case the speed at which they could realistically develop a next gen game wasnt quite what we were used to dealing with in the past leading to an overall sense of frustration. Later down the road I now realise that this is the best we are going to get and we mine as well try to be positive about the development of the game. I knew there was no way the could meet their initial time tables, I think many of us just wanted them to admit it, open communication.

P.S can I have my founders bade back :-/ ???

Damn, you beat me by one day lol

#169 Andrew Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 316 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 07:25 AM

Wow!

Cant believe I have been on these forums since 2011!

That is crazy, no wonder I went crazy on the forum.
I guess the nature of being a battletech fan borders on obsessive though, mostly as a result of the way almost every company that has touched the IP has handled the fan base.

#170 SVK Puskin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 822 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 07:30 AM

View PostRuss Bullock, on 14 September 2014 - 06:26 PM, said:

Well we have told you it's a fresh start since the return of all the publishing rights from IGP and were really just 1 week into that process now. Between the town hall, CW post and follow up post, increased forum activity, and the potential to work with the community on some design feedback starting with ECM. I think were off to a good start and I hope you do to.

Part of a fresh start is to give others a second chance as well. I have been mulling this over all weekend and have come up with a process I would like to try.

I had a new email created called: feedback@piranhagames.com

STOP! please don't do it. Don't start spamming that address with every thought. If this address gets bombarded with every design idea and thought players have in an uncontrolled fashion it will severely impact my ability to use the email account for meaningful initiatives.

I will be using this address to help with the growing player initiative to provide feedback and design input around ECM.

But in this thread I want to discuss how past players who have been banned may email me directly, discuss their situation with me and request their ban be removed. I felt this was the best approach as I didn't want to just blanket unban everyone and then have people present that really didn't want to participate and help in this new era.

Again I am not doing this with any interest at all in raising the toxicity of the forums but to possibly invite players back that want to get involved in helping MWO continue to evolve and grow. Although the players coming back will be given a full new opportunity, I wouldn't describe it as a complete new slate, if they immediately turn to negativity without trying to be constructive there return will be short.

So if you see someone back on the forums after a long break, just welcome them back and enjoy discussing the upcoming features such as CW.

I believe the email address is active right now - for now I should only be getting emails from those players that would like to request return.

Second chance should be also their last.

#171 Wintersdark

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,375 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 20 September 2014 - 10:13 AM

Holy crap. I had no idea you lads had been banned. Glad your back, all of you.

#172 Redoxin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 263 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 11:24 AM

View PostTectonic, on 19 September 2014 - 04:50 PM, said:

May seem silly, but the forums were really toxic for a time, people (myself included) were avoiding it like the plague. Not a good place to be for a company. It sucks, but it was a necessary evil.

Then they could have just banned people from the forums, not from playing the game. I dont quite get what these 2 things have to do with with each other. People writing stupid **** on the forums is something 90% of the players dont care about or even ever hear about. It is really completely irrelevant for the majority of the player population. Bans from the game should be for misbehaviour in the game.

Edited by Redoxin, 20 September 2014 - 11:26 AM.

#173 Jasen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationTampa Bay, FL

Posted 20 September 2014 - 02:35 PM

Hello everyone! Not sure if anyone remembers me or not but I'm back...

See you guys in-game soon! (need to catch up on all the changes)

(EDIT: need to figure out how to my my founders badge show)

Edited by Jasen, 20 September 2014 - 02:37 PM.

#174 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 21 September 2014 - 01:28 AM

View PostJasen, on 20 September 2014 - 02:35 PM, said:

Hello everyone! Not sure if anyone remembers me or not but I'm back...

See you guys in-game soon! (need to catch up on all the changes)

(EDIT: need to figure out how to my my founders badge show)

Profile -> Badges

Also, in game, go to settings, and select Show Founders Tag

#175 Grayson Sortek

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 371 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 09:44 AM

View PostRedoxin, on 20 September 2014 - 11:24 AM, said:

Then they could have just banned people from the forums, not from playing the game. I dont quite get what these 2 things have to do with with each other. People writing stupid **** on the forums is something 90% of the players dont care about or even ever hear about. It is really completely irrelevant for the majority of the player population. Bans from the game should be for misbehaviour in the game.

I have to agree... I just started using the forums really within the last month, month and a half and I have no idea who any of these people are (sorry, I just don't).

From the way everyone keeps talking about this it almost sounds like some kind of mass exodus from the MWO community (Inner-Sphere society)... and now they are all returning... Sound familiar?

Then I run into the Direwolf on my team with 2x AC20s who decides to leg me at the start of the match and I have no recourse (just happened last night). It's going to get to the point where I'm going to have a dash cam like most people do in Russia in case there is an accident, and if something happens then I'll post it to YouTube and then to here so that maybe something can be done about these people who ruin the game. It seems as though Bandicam handles MWO just fine.

#176 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 21 September 2014 - 10:02 AM

View PostGrayson Sortek, on 21 September 2014 - 09:44 AM, said:

I have to agree... I just started using the forums really within the last month, month and a half and I have no idea who any of these people are (sorry, I just don't).

From the way everyone keeps talking about this it almost sounds like some kind of mass exodus from the MWO community (Inner-Sphere society)... and now they are all returning... Sound familiar?

Then I run into the Direwolf on my team with 2x AC20s who decides to leg me at the start of the match and I have no recourse (just happened last night). It's going to get to the point where I'm going to have a dash cam like most people do in Russia in case there is an accident, and if something happens then I'll post it to YouTube and then to here so that maybe something can be done about these people who ruin the game. It seems as though Bandicam handles MWO just fine.

Should any player violate the terms of conduct in a match that you are present in, you can take screen caps, and even if you don't have those you should do the following:

1- Write an e-mail to support@mwomercs.com
2- Put in the time the match ended, the timezone, and the date.
3- Put in the offending player's name
4- Put in a description of the violation, and the incident
5- Attach any screen caps you have, and any other relevant data you may have collected
6- Send.

Support will handle those players, and resolve the issue.

Edited by IraqiWalker, 21 September 2014 - 10:02 AM.

#177 Hayato1983

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Moon
  • The Moon
  • 159 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 10:43 AM

sounds good

#178 Vassago Rain

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 14,396 posts