Just Finished Processing A Batch Of Paypal Transactions For Clan Wave Two.

11 replies to this topic

#1 Jon Cunningham

Senior Architect

• 159 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 06:49 PM

We just finished processing a big batch of records so a lot of you that had problems should be fixed. We're very sorry for the delay - our systems (and people) were a bit overwhelmed. We hope to get the purchase process as fast and easy as possible soon.

Check the website to see if your mechs are now list correctly! http://mwomercs.com/wavetwo

We have one more big processing batch to go, and then after that we should be good. Anything bought today that didn't show up, just give it to tomorrow. Anyone who spent money has a mech coming, just let the system process.

Couple of notes:

* Make sure you're logged in when you check the website to see if it lists your package as owned.

* Paypal security measures, like two-factor authentication, aren't supported by our payment processor, Playspan Ultimatebox. To pay with paypal, you'll need to temporarily disable it, pay, then re-enable it. Very annoying, we know. We're asking Playspan to catch up.

* Some of you accidentally double-paid. Please contact support@mwomercs.com and we'll refund you the extra payment ASAP.

* A La Carte for Wave Two is still coming, for those of you who want just a Mech.

* Upgrade path for the Masakari from A La Carte is still coming. CSRs can't currently help you with that. For those of you worried about upgrading to qualify for the Mad Dog, please don't worry. We will make sure you have a chance to upgrade no matter what. : )

* If other payments you've made haven't gone through, or you've doublepaid, etc, and you're not getting any results from the CSRs, please send me a PM. I will make sure you are taken care of.

#2 Star Wolves Admin Account

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 06:51 PM

Is there anyway to actually check if I own this thing now. I payed with paypal yesterday but I have no idea if any of these features you said are enabled or not.

In short, tell us how we actually know if we have it and where to look to determine this.

#3 darkkterror

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 07:05 PM

View PostBlueduck, on 18 September 2014 - 06:51 PM, said:

In short, tell us how we actually know if we have it and where to look to determine this.

He did. Make sure you're logged in, go to http://mwomercs.com/wavetwo, and check to see if the package you bought says OWNED instead of BUY underneath it.

#4 Star Wolves Admin Account

• Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 07:06 PM

Grrr, ok. I didn't see any indication, must mean it didn't go through I guess. Been well over 24 hours.

All it say was go to the page but I didn't know it what to look for after that. Thanks for the reply.

Edited by Blueduck, 18 September 2014 - 07:07 PM.

#5 A Man In A Can

• 1,594 posts
  • LocationRetired

Posted 18 September 2014 - 07:07 PM

Ok. For me, when I first click on the page and just scroll down, it shows the Koshi, Fenris, Loki, and Man-o-War packs as being "Owned", but the Ultimate reward button still says "Upgrade" and when I click on the "View Details" button for each pack it still shows a "Buy" button.

Also you need to put it in clearer font when the mechs will be delivered. The Mad Dog upgrade is clear enough that it will be delivered on the 23rd of this month, but all I have to go on for the rest of the mechs is that little fine print which states: "Polygon Camo will be delivered with the mechs on the 16th of December." Worded like this, it can be open to interpretation.

So if the rest of the Wave 2 mechs will be delivered on the 16th of December, that's fine. Just display it like you do for the Mad Dog and you should be good. ;)

Edited by Mechwarrior Mousse, 18 September 2014 - 07:08 PM.

#6 Star Wolves Admin Account

• Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 07:08 PM

I really do hate to complain but this whole setup is just godawful.

They even delayed this by two days for this?

#7 Carrioncrows

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 2,949 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 07:13 PM

I own both the top tiers of clan wave 1 and wave 2, but my Mad dog still shows as "Upgrade"

Is that normal?

Or should it say purchased?

#8 Jon Cunningham

Senior Architect

• 159 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 07:35 PM

View PostCarrioncrows, on 18 September 2014 - 07:13 PM, said:

I own both the top tiers of clan wave 1 and wave 2, but my Mad dog still shows as "Upgrade"

Is that normal?

Or should it say purchased?

That's normal. You qualify! We'll be updating the database soon and you'll see that you qualify when we do that. : )

#9 Carrioncrows

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 2,949 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 07:51 PM

Thx for the confirmation.

#10 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 19 September 2014 - 12:29 PM

Thanks for illuminating the current situation Jon!

#11 Nathan Foxbane

• The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,984 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 12:38 PM

The upgrade button is gone for me and I have both top tier packages. Does that mean the database update has gone through?

#12 Karl Marlow

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 01:01 PM

The upgrade button is gone for me as well but the mechs still all have buy under them. I've still not heard from CSR on this.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users